1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: I'm Walking TOO!

Tags:
  1. PamperedGinger

PamperedGinger Advanced Member

I got the official call today and I will walking as a NEW DIRECTOR at Conference 3! YAHOO!

I want to say thanks to Cami who signed on here and qualified her FIRST MONTH! She helped me get there. THANKS CAMI!

2. chefmary

chefmary Member Gold Member

Congratulations, Ginger! I will look for you at Conference 3!!

Jul 3, 2005
  3. gmosullivan

gmosullivan Member

Ginger,

That is awesome. I'll be a conference 2, but will be thinking of you. Keep up the good work! I hope I can push to get there next year.
    :)

Jul 3, 2005
  4. luvs2sellit

luvs2sellit Advanced Member

Congratulations Ginger!! I hope you and your family had a wonderful time at Disney World as well.

Laura Anglea
    Independent Kitchen Consultant
    #411727 :D

Jul 3, 2005
  5. pamperedbecky

pamperedbecky Legacy Member

That is so cool Ginger!!! Way to go. I'll be at Conference 2, but I'll be thinking of you during Conference 3. You ARE a great source of information and I love reading all your info-packed posts! I know you will be a GREAT director! You already have been I bet. Have a great time celebrating! And you get to go to the director event...how fun!

6. janel kelly

janel kelly Advanced Member

Ginger,
    Can't wait to hear how it went for you when you get back- I won't be able to go to conference this year. Congrats!

Jul 3, 2005
  7. Ginger,

Congratulations!!! I can't wait to walk with you. It will be so fun putting names to faces. See you in Chicago!

8. Congrats Ginger!! I will be walking at Conference 2 so I will not be able to see you.

Ginger Phillips
    Independent Pampered Chef Director
    Edgewood, Texas
    gingerphillips@hotmail.com

Jul 5, 2005
Have something to add?