• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I Book More Shows During the Busy Holiday Season?

offers her house to host a party. Now, they don't have to clean or do anything except invite their frends. (I buy the food in this case, though I have asked the "host" to bring a couple of 2-liters of soda since I don't usually keep that in stock.) This works well when they tell me their house is too small also. The hosts can see the display, and it only takes a few seconds to grab something out of my kitchen that I don't have on display. People are usually too busy to do a show, but reminding them that it's not all that hard can get them to agree to do one. If the conversation has gotten
Suzy Englert
I'm sure there are threads on this topic:) but I keep getting this response for not scheduling parties for November and December-and I still want to get more shows on my calendar! What are some good word choices to use? And I try to remember to deal with these objections during my show by saying how I'll help make this an easy show for you-by mailing the postcards, etc., etc.

Many thanks!
Suzy in Texas

I offer my house. Now, they don't have to clean or do anything except invite their frends. (I buy the food in this case, though I have asked the "host" to bring a couple of 2-liters of soda since I don't usually keep that in stock.) This works well when they tell me their house is too small also.

I love it because it's a lot less work for me. I set up a display, but I don't have to pack, unpack, cart dirty dishes, etc... Also, if I own it, they can see it. It only takes a few seconds to grab something out of my kitchen that I don't have on display.

That's a great idea lt1jane. I wish I had a bigger house! I've never even had an open house because I can't imagine how I'd fit people in this tiny space!

I should add that a good idea to say when someone is too busy is something like "I completely understand, this time of year gets a little hectic for all of us. But you might like to think about a catalog show."

"I understand but I'd hate for you to lose out on all the benefits because you thought it was more work than it is. Can I just go over what you'd have to do?" Then if they still feel they'd be too busy we talk about a possible future date. If the conversation has gotten that far they want to do it we just have to show them that it's not all that hard. I have had many people who have done both cooking and catalog shows that a catalog show is more work for them.

My director has turned me on to this idea to offer express parties. You would tell the potential host that you totally understand that thier time is limited and life gets hectic and that you are currently offering express shows for that exact reason. You tell them you will be in and out of thier house in 1 hour! You would need to have the recipe prepared up ahead of time. Be sure to thank the host/guests and introduce yourself and the recipe. Then they can shop while they eat and you can answer questions. Tailor it to your show outline just be sure to be out within that hour like you promised. I have not personally tried this yet but I think its great. Makes people feel like you really understand and value thier time and are offering some sort of special service to them.

Let them know you understand they are busy, but remind them that a show will give them a chance to catch up with friends and family. Tell them you will pamper them for an evening of their busy life.

I get this a lot too just starting. I've offered my house a couple times but they are from a town 20 min away so that doesn't usually work out but at least they appreciate the offer. That's when I put them up to a catalog party. Some like the idea of not having to do the whole hosting a party thing when they have a busy schedule.

Thank you all for the great tips-they are appreciated!
Suzy in Texas

1. How can I still earn host rewards if I don't have time to host a show?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can still earn host rewards by hosting a virtual show. This means that you can invite your friends and family to shop through your personal website and you will earn rewards based on their purchases.

2. What if I don't have a large network of friends and family to invite to a show?

You can still earn host rewards by hosting a catalog show. This means that you can share the Pampered Chef catalogs with your acquaintances, coworkers, and neighbors and collect orders from them. You will earn rewards based on the total sales from your catalog show.

3. Can I host a show with a smaller group of people?

Absolutely! You can host a mini-show with just a few friends or family members. This can be a great option for those who have busy schedules but still want to earn host rewards and enjoy a fun cooking demonstration.

4. Are there any other options for hosting a show if I'm too busy?

In addition to virtual shows and catalog shows, you can also host a fundraiser show. This means that you can partner with a non-profit organization and host a show where a portion of the sales will be donated to the organization. This is a great way to give back while still earning host rewards.

5. What are the benefits of hosting a show, even if I'm busy?

Hosting a show not only allows you to earn host rewards, but it also gives you the opportunity to try out new Pampered Chef products, learn new recipes, and spend quality time with friends and family. It's a fun and easy way to take a break from your busy schedule and pamper yourself and your loved ones.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lesliec
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
KellieM's Kitchen
  • Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • domiche