• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Vegetarian Grilling: Outdoor Recipes for Healthy Eating

In summary, the conversation is about a host who wants to do a vegetarian "grilling" show and is looking for recipe ideas. The conversation suggests using PC products to demo recipes from Allrecipes.com, such as grilling veggies with Ginger Wasabi Sauce or making grilled pizza with customizable toppings. Other suggestions include using soy options for meat replacement, grilling fruits like pineapple, and asking the host for specific dietary restrictions to make the show more enjoyable for guests.
collierpchef
I'm sure I'm not spelling that correctly, but I have a host that wants to do a vegetarion "grilling" outdoorsy type show and I need ideas for recipes. I'm not even really sure what kind of diet vegetarions go by. Any hlp would be great!!:D

Re: vegetarion
collierpchef said:
I'm sure I'm not spelling that correctly, but I have a host that wants to do a vegetarion "grilling" outdoorsy type show and I need ideas for recipes. I'm not even really sure what kind of diet vegetarions go by. Any hlp would be great!!:D

I don't know if PC has vegetarian recipes but Allrecipes.com has several and you can use PC products to demo them

Re: vegetariongrill veggies and brush them with the Ginger Wasabi Sauce - delish! Make rice in the micro rice cooker.

Re: vegetarionThe skewers or the grill basket would work great for the veggies. Also, do they like the soy options for meat replacement? Some do, some don't. You could do grilled pizza. I haven't done that but know PC people who have at shows. The guests can even choose their own toppings.I know "vegetarian" can seem a little daunting b/c your mind goes blank, but it's really anything minus the meat, unless they are vegan. So make sure cheese and such is okay. Smores?? :)

Re: vegetarionYou can grill fruit too - pineapple wedger here you come.

Re: vegetarionthank you so much! great ideas

Re: vegetarionHere is a recipe I threw together in luie of regular coleslaw. Reason: no mayo and they wanted something "different" from the old stand by mayo-less coleslaw. You could just use the coleslaw recipe and serve it in the collapsible bowl.
And work very closely with your host as she will be able to tell you exactly which type of vegetarian her guests are and the do's and don'ts. Always ask with this type of situation. I had to do a kosher party once and I decided not to rely on any outside info as it was all confusing. So I went right to my host. Made it so much easier and much more enjoyable even for me!

Attachments

• COOL CUCUMBER BOATS WITH ASIAN SLAW.doc
    13.3 KB · Views: 278
Last edited:

What types of vegetarian recipes can I make on the grill?

With "Vegetarian Grilling: Outdoor Recipes for Healthy Eating", you can make a variety of delicious dishes such as grilled vegetable skewers, grilled portobello mushrooms, grilled tofu, and grilled veggie burgers.

Do I need any special equipment for vegetarian grilling?

No, you do not need any special equipment. A regular grill or even a grill pan on your stovetop will work just fine for these recipes.

Are the recipes in this book healthy?

Yes, all of the recipes in "Vegetarian Grilling: Outdoor Recipes for Healthy Eating" are designed to be healthy and nutritious. They are made with fresh, whole ingredients and are low in calories and fat.

Can I make these recipes for a group of people?

Absolutely! These recipes are perfect for grilling for a group. Many of them can even be prepped ahead of time, making them convenient for entertaining.

Are the recipes in this book suitable for vegans?

Yes, there are many vegan-friendly recipes in this book. They are clearly marked and there are also options for substitutions to make them vegan if needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • chefsarab
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jennie50