1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Theme Show I'm sure I'm not spelling that correctly, but I have a host that wants

1. I'm sure I'm not spelling that correctly, but I have a host that wants to do a vegetarion "grilling" outdoorsy type show and I need ideas for recipes. I'm not even really sure what kind of diet vegetarions go by. Any hlp would be great!!:D

May 21, 2009
  2. PamperedChefLayla

PamperedChefLayla Member Gold Member

Re: vegetarion

I don't know if PC has vegetarian recipes but Allrecipes.com has several and you can use PC products to demo them

3. pamperedlinda

pamperedlinda Legend Member Gold Member

grill veggies and brush them with the Ginger Wasabi Sauce - delish! Make rice in the micro rice cooker.

May 21, 2009
  4. Jules711

Jules711 Veteran Member Silver Member

The skewers or the grill basket would work great for the veggies. Also, do they like the soy options for meat replacement? Some do, some don't. You could do grilled pizza. I haven't done that but know PC people who have at shows. The guests can even choose their own toppings.

I know "vegetarian" can seem a little daunting b/c your mind goes blank, but it's really anything minus the meat, unless they are vegan. So make sure cheese and such is okay.

Smores?? :)

May 21, 2009
  5. beepampered

beepampered Veteran Member

You can grill fruit too - pineapple wedger here you come.

May 21, 2009
  6. Re: vegetarion

thank you so much! great ideas

May 22, 2009
  7. pampered1224

pampered1224 Legacy Member Silver Member

Here is a recipe I threw together in luie of regular coleslaw. Reason: no mayo and they wanted something "different" from the old stand by mayo-less coleslaw. You could just use the coleslaw recipe and serve it in the collapsible bowl.
    And work very closely with your host as she will be able to tell you exactly which type of vegetarian her guests are and the do's and don'ts. Always ask with this type of situation. I had to do a kosher party once and I decided not to rely on any outside info as it was all confusing. So I went right to my host. Made it so much easier and much more enjoyable even for me!

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 22, 2009
    May 22, 2009
Have something to add?