• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How has selling PC changed my life in just 2 months?

In summary, selling Pampered Chef has had a significant impact on my life in just 2 months. Not only have I been able to earn extra income, but I have also gained confidence in myself and my abilities. The benefits of selling Pampered Chef include being able to work from home, earning extra income, and being part of a supportive community. The Pampered Chef community has been incredibly helpful and supportive in my selling journey, providing valuable training, resources, and connections. As a full-time working single mom, I am able to balance selling PC with other responsibilities by finding a schedule that works for me. My advice for someone starting their Pampered Chef journey is to stay connected with the community, be consistent and persistent, and have fun
strtngnw
Hi my name is Michele I'm into month 2 of selling PC I have been "lurking" here for a couple of weeks just getting to know how everything goes. I can't believe how helpful & supportive you are of each other. I can't wait to become a part of it all.

I already have qualified & have 2 recruits. I work full time & am a single mom, I got divorced last year after 23 yrs of marriage. I think it was a good choice (it was mine). I started selling PC for the product & some extra money to buy a car next year. I think after selling it for only 2 months that it may be more to me than I originally intended.

Nice to meet you all

Welcome!!!

Welcome! Wow, only 2 months and already 2 recruits? Good for you!

Welcome! You'll love this site and the fellowship that comes with it. It's a tremendous blessing!

welcome to this site that is awsome that you have 2 recruits already.

Welcome to our vitual cluster. It sounds like you are off to a great start.

Wow! What a great start you have!! Way to go!
And, WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome Aboard!!!:)

WOW! You are off to a fantastic start!!
You will love this site, but be warned...........it is VERY addictive. But oh so helpful!

Hi Michele! Welcome to CS! I agree with you - a wonderful, surprising support environment!

Have a great PC day!

1. How has selling PC changed my life in just 2 months?

Selling Pampered Chef has had a significant impact on my life in just 2 months. Not only have I been able to earn extra income, but I have also gained confidence in myself and my abilities. I have also met amazing people and have been welcomed into a supportive community.

2. What are the benefits of selling Pampered Chef?

There are many benefits to selling Pampered Chef. Some of the most notable ones include being able to work from home and create your own schedule, earning extra income, and being part of a supportive and empowering community. Additionally, you can earn free and discounted products, and have the opportunity to grow your own team as a leader.

3. How has the Pampered Chef community helped you in your selling journey?

The Pampered Chef community is incredibly supportive and helpful. From training and resources to tips and advice, I have received a lot of valuable support from my fellow consultants. It's also a great place to connect with like-minded individuals and build friendships.

4. How do you balance selling PC with other responsibilities?

As a full-time working single mom, finding balance is crucial for me. Fortunately, selling Pampered Chef allows me to have flexibility in my schedule. I am able to work around my other responsibilities and prioritize tasks as needed. It's all about finding a balance that works for you.

5. What advice do you have for someone just starting their Pampered Chef journey?

My advice for someone just starting their Pampered Chef journey is to stay connected with your upline and the Pampered Chef community. Don't be afraid to ask for help or advice. Also, be consistent and persistent in your efforts. And most importantly, have fun! This is a great opportunity to not only earn income but also to learn and grow as a person.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jana Hance
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • chefshawna
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies