• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

June Order Sent & Qualification Achieved: My Journey to Success!

In summary, "June Order Sent & Qualification Achieved: My Journey to Success!" is a program offered by Pampered Chef to help consultants reach their sales and qualification goals for the month of June. To participate, simply place an order and achieve your qualification requirements. The qualification requirements vary depending on your current level in the compensation plan. Through this program, you will receive updates, tips, and access to a community of other consultants for support. There are also rewards and incentives available for participating, such as product discounts, free products, and recognition within the company.
swtnsssychef
Yesterday morning I just sent my 2nd order in for June and at the same time.... I finally qualified!!! It took so long for me to get there!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! YOU ARE ON YOUR WAY!!! Remember to set small goals to keep yourself motivated! Your director can help you!

WooHoo!!! Good Job!

Congratulations, Christy!

Way To Go, Christy!

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats

Congratulations....I'm a newbie too!!!!

Thanks for the support gals!!! It helps so much!! I'm not sure what I would do without this site!!! It has given me lots of great ideas and info.... Thank you for everything!

Congrats, Christy!! Where in Illinois are you?

Woohoo!!!!!!!! Awesome! Way to go!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!:p :D :rolleyes: :p :) :D :p :p

Congratulations! Just 2 more shows until I can join you!

Congrats!!:D

pamperedbecky said:
Congrats, Christy!! Where in Illinois are you?

New Baden....it's about 20 minutes from St. Louis, Mo

1. What is "June Order Sent & Qualification Achieved: My Journey to Success!"?

"June Order Sent & Qualification Achieved: My Journey to Success!" is a program offered by Pampered Chef to help consultants reach their sales and qualification goals for the month of June. It provides support, motivation, and resources to help consultants achieve success.

2. How can I participate in "June Order Sent & Qualification Achieved: My Journey to Success!"?

To participate in "June Order Sent & Qualification Achieved: My Journey to Success!", simply place an order and achieve your qualification requirements for the month of June. You will automatically be enrolled in the program and will receive updates and resources to help you reach your goals.

3. What are the qualification requirements for "June Order Sent & Qualification Achieved: My Journey to Success!"?

The qualification requirements for "June Order Sent & Qualification Achieved: My Journey to Success!" vary depending on your current level in the Pampered Chef compensation plan. You can refer to your consultant back office or reach out to your team leader for more specific information.

4. What support and resources are provided through "June Order Sent & Qualification Achieved: My Journey to Success!"?

Through "June Order Sent & Qualification Achieved: My Journey to Success!", you will receive regular updates and tips to help you reach your sales and qualification goals. You will also have access to a community of other consultants participating in the program for support and accountability.

5. Are there any rewards or incentives for participating in "June Order Sent & Qualification Achieved: My Journey to Success!"?

Yes, there are rewards and incentives for participating in "June Order Sent & Qualification Achieved: My Journey to Success!" These may include product discounts, free products, or recognition within the company. Check with your team leader or refer to the program guidelines for more information on specific rewards and incentives.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefhorton
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • nickywsn
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
LisaVH
  • ChefBeckyD