• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I'm Sooo Dumb! (In a Non-Negative Way)

In summary, the individual received multiple calls from a legal organization that they thought was for them, but was actually for someone else. The individual tried to get in touch with the person who they thought had called, but was unsuccessful. The individual then did a customer care call to ask for the person, but was redirected to a different person who told them that the person who had called had left the company.
redd3708
Okay, for the last week or so I have been trying to reach my host. I have called tons of times, left messages, and emailed. I was a border-line stalker! LoL.

Well, I got a call this evening from the number I have been calling and the lady says I have the wrong number, no person by that name lives there, etc....

So I got upset thinking that my host gave me a "fake" phone number! I was ready to call a past host to get her my current host's phone number....but before I did that I looked over the little information slip that my host filled out. When I realized what I did, I felt like an idiot.

Let me explain....since I live on an overseas Military base....the telephone system is a little strange. All personal phone numbers start with 227 and all the on-base organizations (schools, stores, library, work phone numbers, etc.) start with 225. [I hope that made sense.]

Well, I was calling 227-5504...when I looked at the slip....the number was
225-5504...HER WORK NUMBER! I mistaked it for her home number and dialed 227-5504! Her real home number is completely different! (227-3732)

I FELT SOOOO DUMB! So I called her actual home number, apologize for taking so long to contact her and told her what happened. She thought it was too funny.

I'm glad she wasn't upset...considering her show is in about 8 days. Aye!

Thought y'all might like that story....if any of you understood it. LoL.

Heh...you should have asked the person who you talked to at the wrong number if they were interested in hosting a show since you had already done part of the host coaching on their answering machine!!!

My Director set up a meeting with me for this past Thursday. She said she would call me closer to the day to decide on a time. Well I waited all day Thursday and finally decided she must of had something come up. About 4 o'clock or so, I get a call from my recruit. She said she had just got home from being gone all day, and there was a message on her machine for me from our Director. Ha!!

I always call backI have made it a habit to call someone back who leaves a message on my machine that isn't for me.

I have left messages a couple of times at wrong numbers, and don't know it usually until it's too late!

So, I hope that by calling back a wrong number, I am helping someone out...

I especially hate it when a medical office leaves a message for Jane Doe on my machine. My machine clearly states who we are, and I've had "call back for your test results" messages left on my machine!

YIKES! :eek:

Well, at least the host thought it was funny too!
I feel like I've been borderline stalker too! With a couple of people that 'said' they wanted to have a show this month, but they won't call me back. I know it's the right number though!

We kept getting a dailyn call for a Benito Martinez from the lawfirm of Oodlema, Noodleman, and Cohen. It took me weeks to finally get a hold of them to tell them they had the wrong number. I asked the lady how they even collect any debt because I've been trying to get a hold of them for weeks. She din't think I was funny.

I had a host who I kept calling and calling and no one would ever answer. Finally a man picked up and i asked for the host. He said no one lives here by that name...I was calling 4287 rather than 4827. I felt so dumb...Well i've been calling this host for over a week now b/c she was supposed to do a show tonight and i left messages everyday and never received a response. I was thinking omg i'm calling the wrong number again but it wasn't. For some reason this lady just wouldn't call me back until late last night. This is the third time she has changed her party so i told her i would send her some more OOF and she could just do a catalog show....

I did a customer care call and when I asked for the lady, the guy who answered told me that she doesn't live here anymore, that she up and left and the she's a wh*ore. :eek: Um, so how's it going with your food chopper?

AJPratt said:
I did a customer care call and when I asked for the lady, the guy who answered told me that she doesn't live here anymore, that she up and left and the she's a wh*ore. :eek: Um, so how's it going with your food chopper?

I guess that would be one of those too much information moments:eek:

We used to get wrong # collection calls all the time. One time we came home from vacation to find 7 of them... gotta love being a Smith.

AJPratt said:

So I guess he was really upset because she took all of the PC stuff right??

Great minds....Andrea - that's so funny - I was just going to post the same comment!:D

1. What is "I'm Sooo Dumb!" all about?

"I'm Sooo Dumb!" is a fun and interactive cooking game that helps you learn new kitchen skills and techniques in a non-intimidating way. It's perfect for beginners and experienced cooks alike!

2. Is this game suitable for children?

Yes, "I'm Sooo Dumb!" is suitable for all ages! It's a great way to get kids involved in the kitchen and teach them basic cooking skills.

3. Can I play this game alone or does it require multiple players?

You can play "I'm Sooo Dumb!" alone or with a group of friends. It's a great way to have fun and learn new things at the same time!

4. Is there a specific type of cookware or ingredients required for this game?

No, you can use any type of cookware and ingredients you have on hand. The game is designed to be versatile and adaptable to different cooking styles and preferences.

5. How can I purchase "I'm Sooo Dumb!"?

You can purchase "I'm Sooo Dumb!" through your local Pampered Chef consultant or directly from our website. It's also available at select retail stores. Happy cooking!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cla519
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • AJPratt
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
AJPratt