• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join the Excitement: My New Consultant Journey & Training!

In summary, becoming a Pampered Chef consultant requires a cost of $109 plus tax and shipping, which includes a starter kit with over $450 worth of products, business supplies, and access to training and support. Previous experience in sales or cooking is not necessary, as the company provides a comprehensive training program. Earnings vary based on individual effort and sales, with consultants being able to earn 20-25% commission and additional bonuses and incentives. The company also offers various forms of training and support for new consultants, including online courses, in-person workshops, and one-on-one coaching. As a consultant, you have the flexibility to set your own schedule and work at your own pace.
NooraK
Gold Member
I'm so excited about my new recruit! I keep staring at Consultant Connection, I keep wanting to call her and email her and tell her absolutely everything I know! I'm being good though because I don't want to overwhelm her. I want to do a happy dance but I'm at work!

She's so excited about signing too, I know she's going to do so well. We've got an appointment to talk to my ED tonight to start off her New Consultant training by phone, and she should have her kit in the next few days.

:D

Congratulations!

Isn't it the funnest?! I LOVE helping other people start their businesses! Congrats!

That is awesome Noora.

Congratulations!
you go girl!!

How exciting!

Sounds like you will be a great leader!
Deb

1. What is the cost to become a Pampered Chef consultant?

The cost to become a Pampered Chef consultant is $109 plus tax and shipping. This includes your starter kit with over $450 worth of products, business supplies, and access to training and support.

2. Do I need previous experience in sales or cooking to become a Pampered Chef consultant?

No, previous experience in sales or cooking is not required to become a Pampered Chef consultant. Our training program will provide you with all the skills and knowledge you need to be successful in your new role.

3. How much can I expect to earn as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Earnings as a Pampered Chef consultant vary based on individual effort and sales. On average, consultants can earn 20-25% commission on their personal sales, as well as additional bonuses and incentives.

4. What kind of training and support do you provide for new consultants?

Pampered Chef offers a comprehensive training program for new consultants, including online courses, in-person workshops, and one-on-one coaching. We also have a support system in place for any questions or concerns you may have along the way.

5. Can I set my own schedule as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the flexibility to set your own schedule and work as much or as little as you like. This allows you to balance your business with your personal life and other commitments.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • wadesgirl
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Rochelle Miller