• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exciting Entrepreneurial Journey: My Pampered Chef Story!

In summary, Sarah has started her own business, found success, and is looking to expand. She has met people and made connections that will help her grow her business.
dkitten13
I wasn't sure which category to put this in so I apologize if I'm off!

I'm am so excited about this business I can't contain myself!

I signed up in March and right away ordered the catalog tote. While at my ob/gyn last week one of the receptionists stopped me and asked if I had a catalog, she had been looking for rep. I was so taken aback and she was sort of whispering so I didn't get her name but gave her a catalog. Tonight she called me and said it was Fran from my ob/gyn's office. Of course I thought the worst at first but then she said she had a small order for me! That small order turned out to be $118 between four girls in the office and one of them wants to book a party! She will give them my info tomorrow!

Next, I was at my bank (not where I am doing my PC banking) and I had to order checks. While sitting down with the customer service girl I asked her a question about how quickly I would know if a check bounces. I then explained I just started my own business and had been given a lot of personal checks lately so I wanted to keep up on it. She asked what kind of business and after I told her, she asked a lot of questions and said she definitely wants to have a party, she had never heard of Pampered Chef! She took a catalog and asked me to contact her!

Next, at my second show of Friday I got a very good potential recruit! I can't help but be busting from the seems! Yippee!

Thanks for listening!

Congratulations. Believe me, your excitement will be contagious and bring you even more business!

That is AWESOME!!! Congrats & Good Luck!!!

Thanks! Now I just have to get a bit of excitement about my "day" job or I'll never go back! This is so great! Already met so many fantastic people!

Congratulations!!!!!! The catalog tote does wonders!!! May not be every day but it does pay for itself in a small amount of time!

Continued success is being wished for you!!!!!! Keep your enthusiasm--it really is catchy!

dkitten13 said:
Thanks! Now I just have to get a bit of excitement about my "day" job or I'll never go back! This is so great! Already met so many fantastic people!

I know what you mean. I have to keep reminding myself that it will be a couple of years, at least, before I'm making enough to do PC full-time. Right now I'm hoping to get to the point where I can at least work part-time, and count on PC for the rest.

Thanks Sarah, I never thought of the part-time thing; that may be a less distant possibility!

That'sfantastic! Congrats and great job! I totally understand the excitement....I joined in Feb, and it has been so much fun and so rewarding! I love PC....it has been good to and for me!

Awesome excitement Great for you!!
I just got back from a party It was an hour away from my home left at 10:30 am and got home at 6 pm $400 in sales and 3 solid bookings. Everyone of them were concerned about being an hour away. i assured them that my car can go that far and I have GPS just in case!! They were very excited to have a PC consultant. I'm very happy for the business.

I've gotten orders at the bank by having "Pampered Chef Business" under my name on my checks and deposit slips.

Congratulations. I've always said that I don't sell PC. It sells itself.

Congratulations! Business is truly everywhere you turn. Good job!

I am on pins and needles...my potential recruit has indicated that she will be signing up online tonight! I hope it goes through without a hitch! She was going to come to my house but can't make it so I'm praying!

She signed up!!!! Woo-Hoo!

Way to GO!​

1. How did you get started with Pampered Chef?

I have always been passionate about cooking and entertaining, and a friend of mine introduced me to Pampered Chef. I fell in love with the products and the company's mission to bring families together through delicious meals. I decided to become a consultant and share my love for cooking with others.

2. What do you enjoy most about being a Pampered Chef consultant?

I love the flexibility that comes with being a Pampered Chef consultant. I am able to set my own schedule and work as much or as little as I want. I also enjoy meeting new people and building relationships with my customers.

3. How do you balance your Pampered Chef business with other responsibilities?

As a working mom, balancing my Pampered Chef business with other responsibilities can be challenging at times. However, I have learned to prioritize and manage my time effectively. I also have a strong support system in my team and family, which helps me juggle everything successfully.

4. What sets Pampered Chef apart from other direct sales companies?

Pampered Chef is more than just a direct sales company. We are a community of passionate cooks, food lovers, and entrepreneurs. The company provides extensive training and support to help consultants succeed, and the products are of high quality, making it easy to sell and build a loyal customer base.

5. What advice do you have for someone considering joining Pampered Chef as a consultant?

My advice would be to do your research and make sure Pampered Chef is the right fit for you. Talk to current consultants, attend a cooking show, and familiarize yourself with the products. Also, be prepared to work hard and have a positive attitude. The effort you put in will directly impact your success as a Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MrsNetNut404
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • pamperedlinda
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • Loreen