1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings I'm so excited!

1. dkitten13

dkitten13 Member

I wasn't sure which category to put this in so I apologize if I'm off!

I'm am so excited about this business I can't contain myself!

I signed up in March and right away ordered the catalog tote. While at my ob/gyn last week one of the receptionists stopped me and asked if I had a catalog, she had been looking for rep. I was so taken aback and she was sort of whispering so I didn't get her name but gave her a catalog. Tonight she called me and said it was Fran from my ob/gyn's office. Of course I thought the worst at first but then she said she had a small order for me! That small order turned out to be $118 between four girls in the office and one of them wants to book a party! She will give them my info tomorrow!

Next, I was at my bank (not where I am doing my PC banking) and I had to order checks. While sitting down with the customer service girl I asked her a question about how quickly I would know if a check bounces. I then explained I just started my own business and had been given a lot of personal checks lately so I wanted to keep up on it. She asked what kind of business and after I told her, she asked a lot of questions and said she definitely wants to have a party, she had never heard of Pampered Chef! She took a catalog and asked me to contact her!

Next, at my second show of Friday I got a very good potential recruit! I can't help but be busting from the seems! Yippee!

Thanks for listening!

Apr 19, 2009
  2. pampchefsarah

pampchefsarah Senior Member Gold Member

Congratulations. Believe me, your excitement will be contagious and bring you even more business!

Apr 19, 2009
  3. WLMcCoy

WLMcCoy Advanced Member

That is AWESOME!!! Congrats & Good Luck!!!

Apr 19, 2009
  4. dkitten13

dkitten13 Member

Thanks! Now I just have to get a bit of excitement about my "day" job or I'll never go back! This is so great! Already met so many fantastic people!

Apr 19, 2009
  5. pamperedharriet

pamperedharriet Legacy Member

Congratulations!!!!!! The catalog tote does wonders!!! May not be every day but it does pay for itself in a small amount of time!

Continued success is being wished for you!!!!!! Keep your enthusiasm--it really is catchy!

6. pampchefsarah

pampchefsarah Senior Member Gold Member

I know what you mean. I have to keep reminding myself that it will be a couple of years, at least, before I'm making enough to do PC full-time. Right now I'm hoping to get to the point where I can at least work part-time, and count on PC for the rest.

Apr 19, 2009
  7. dkitten13

dkitten13 Member

Thanks Sarah, I never thought of the part-time thing; that may be a less distant possibility!

Apr 19, 2009
  8. Jolie_Paradoxe

Jolie_Paradoxe Senior Member Gold Member

That'sfantastic! Congrats and great job! I totally understand the excitement....I joined in Feb, and it has been so much fun and so rewarding! I love PC....it has been good to and for me!

9. Aunticooks

Aunticooks Member Gold Member

Awesome excitement Great for you!!
    I just got back from a party It was an hour away from my home left at 10:30 am and got home at 6 pm $400 in sales and 3 solid bookings. Everyone of them were concerned about being an hour away. i assured them that my car can go that far and I have GPS just in case!! They were very excited to have a PC consultant. I'm very happy for the business.

Apr 19, 2009
  10. Chef Bobby

Chef Bobby Veteran Member Gold Member

I've gotten orders at the bank by having "Pampered Chef Business" under my name on my checks and deposit slips.

Apr 20, 2009
  11. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

Congratulations. I've always said that I don't sell PC. It sells itself.

Apr 20, 2009
  12. BlessedWifeMommy

BlessedWifeMommy Veteran Member

Congratulations! Business is truly everywhere you turn. Good job!

13. dkitten13

dkitten13 Member

I am on pins and needles...my potential recruit has indicated that she will be signing up online tonight! I hope it goes through without a hitch! She was going to come to my house but can't make it so I'm praying!

Apr 21, 2009
  14. dkitten13

dkitten13 Member

She signed up!!!! Woo-Hoo!

Apr 21, 2009
  15. LeslieSGI

LeslieSGI Member Gold Member

Way to GO!​

Apr 22, 2009
Have something to add?