• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Successful Month for an Avon Representative: Achieving Goals and Raises!

It sounds like your business is really taking off. Congratulations on reaching almost $15,000 in career sales and getting a raise soon! It seems like you have been putting in a lot of hard work and it's paying off with all of your successful shows. Keep up the great work and I'm sure you will continue to have even more success in the future. Good luck with your upcoming shows and fair!In summary, the speaker has reached almost $15,000 in career sales for Pampered Chef and is close to getting a raise. They have had multiple successful shows in the current month, with one show having a sales of $1053 and the host receiving more orders afterwards. They also have upcoming shows and a local fair to generate more
PampMomof3
Gold Member
Hey everybody! I am in my seventh month and going in to October, I needed $325 in sales to get the rolling case. It seems like every month, I have around 2-3 shows with turning in @ $1900 in sales every month. I am comfortable with that and I of course would take more shows if they came my way. Well, this month I have 5 kitchen shows and one catalog show! I am so excited to have this many shows in one month. My sales for the month right now are $2410 with only 2 shows and 4 more to go! One of the 2 shows is still open!

I had a show on friday the 7th and we are closing it today. When I left the show I had $1053 in sales and the host has been calling me all week with more orders. She has 45 guests that have placed orders (all on one show :D ) and her sales are at $1461! She thinks she may have 1-2 more people who are wanting to place an order so she may even reach the $1500 mark! This is my second highest show so I am so excited too! :D

I also had a show on Wednesday for my aunt and right now her sales are at $1060.19! This is after every family member is "PC'd out" and she still has this much in sales! She's not closing her show out until next wednesday so I'm thinking she'll at least get to the $1200 mark. I've set that goal for her so she's trying hard to reach it! She even had $511 in outside orders before I even got there!

I still have a show tomorrow, the 18th and the 26th. I am also doing a local fair for a weekend (the 22nd & 23rd) so I'm hoping to generate some bookings and sales to get my name out there!

I am also right now, only $2200 away from my $15,000 in career sales so I will be getting a raise soon!! :D That's what I am looking forward to right now! I'm sorry to be on my high horse but I just wanted to share!

GOOD FOR YOU! Sounds like your business is booming. Keep up the good work!

Congratulations! Keep going :)

you are doing wonderful..keep up the great work!!!!

That is soooo exciting!Congratulations!

You have obviously put in the work-- what a great reward!

Wow!I am so, so happy for you!
When I hear great uplifting stories like yours, it makes me want to try even harder to accomplish my Pampered Chef goals.
You must feel like your on cloud 9 :p
Congratulations on some AWESOME! shows and for being so close to your $15,000 in career sales.

Stories like yours are such great motivators, Thank You!

Autumn Cercone
Kitchen Consultant for
The Pampered Chef
[email protected]
www.pamperedchef.biz/chefautumn

I am so happy for you!

1. How can I set achievable goals as an Avon Representative?

As an Avon Representative, it is important to set realistic and achievable goals for yourself. Start by identifying your strengths and weaknesses, and then set specific and measurable goals that align with your strengths. Also, make sure to prioritize your goals and break them down into smaller, actionable steps.

2. What strategies can I use to increase my sales and reach my goals?

One effective strategy to increase sales as an Avon Representative is to focus on building relationships with your customers. Offer personalized recommendations and follow-up with them regularly. Additionally, take advantage of social media and online platforms to expand your reach and attract new customers.

3. How often should I review and adjust my goals as an Avon Representative?

It is recommended to review and adjust your goals as an Avon Representative on a monthly basis. This will allow you to track your progress and make necessary changes to achieve your goals. However, if you notice that your goals are too easy or too difficult, feel free to adjust them accordingly.

4. What actions should I take to earn a raise as an Avon Representative?

To earn a raise as an Avon Representative, you should focus on consistently meeting and exceeding your sales goals. This can include actively promoting new products, offering special deals or discounts to customers, and consistently delivering excellent customer service. Additionally, consider recruiting new team members and growing your downline to increase your earnings.

5. How can I stay motivated and maintain a positive mindset as an Avon Representative?

It is important to stay motivated and maintain a positive mindset as an Avon Representative. One way to do this is by celebrating your small victories and progress towards your goals. Additionally, surround yourself with a supportive network of other Avon Representatives and seek out personal and professional development opportunities to stay inspired and motivated.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
chef131doreen
Replies
Views
imported_lkprescott
  • sklay723
  • General Chat