• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exciting Success: My First Show Closed at $500 with 5 Bookings and More to Come!

In summary, this woman's first show was successful and she got 5 bookings from it. She did things to get the bookings, including a drawing and her "single mother" story.
mrssyvo
I am so excited, and I got to share. I closed my first show yesterday on PP(Thanks Barb) and my show total was $500.75 with 5 bookings. My S-I-L was my hostess, and at the end of the show, she had $274 in sales and 3 bookings, and then I had to leave for the weekend. When I got back in town, I called her, but she would not tell me how it was going, just kept saying, gotta wait till Monday. By the time I got to her house, I was so excited!!!!! She really worked hard for me, and for herself also. One of the bookings is someone I do not know, but when I called her to set the date, she in formed me that this will be her 6th PC show, and she averages $1000 a show!!!!! Well, that is enough pressure for me, I think. I want to do a Celebrations show for her, because they are new, but she doesn't know which one. It is for the 26th of October, so if anyone has any ideas, please share.

I have 2 shows this week, 2 catalog shows this month, and 2 more shows at the end of the month (1 is mine) for my show, I want to do a Light and Simple. Please share any ideas, diet tips. My diet club is VERY excited about my show, and I want to seem very professional and informed. The information I have found on this site has been so valuable. You guys are making me into a GREAT consultant !!!!! Thanks again !!!

That is so great! It's very motivating for your first shows to be a decent $. My first show was also $500 and that really had me pumped up for more. May I ask what you did to get so many bookings? Was there a game you played or did you just really talk up the benefits of booking a show?

Celebrations showI just made the Baked Potstickers for a show & WOW!!!! They were great & fun to make. We had extra ingred. on hand in case we needed to make more. I thought that it would be fun to get the guests involved! I HIGHLY recommend them. :D

I served them with the Asian Dipping Sauce & another dish of store-bought Duck Sauce.

This recipe is on the CC of the pc web-site & in the Season's Best r/c F/W '05.

Even my babysitter liked them & asked me to make her some, sometime!

What a great first show!!! Congrats. A good light recipe is the Berries N' Cream Wonton Cups. I think it's in the It's Good for You cookbook. Maybe someone has a file of it. Even our Farmer's Market Seasoning Dips are good and I make them all the time with FF sour cream and light mayo. They still taste really good. You can serve those with veggies to showcase the dips. Good luck to you! I hope your business continues to soar!!

Congrat's on your successThat's really great! I hope that you continue to be excited and reach all of your goals for this selling season. :D

I did a few things to get the bookings. 1 was that I had a drawing for everyone who agreed to book from the show, for the cheese grater from my kit, since I had one already. I will be doing the same thing for the next 4 shows, as I have ALOT of PC products that are duplicates.

Also, I just explained the wonderful benefits to having a show. Pampered Chef sells itself, and I pointed out that if some items are beyond your budget, that is no reason not to have it, EARN IT!! Then I went into my "single mother" spiel, about how when my girls were young, and I had no extra money, I stocked my kitchen with PC products just by having shows in my home. Most of the time I could not afford to take advantage of the 1/2 price bonus's I earned, just took free product. I went accross the street the other night to a single mom, and just told her my story. She booked, and she is very excited about earning things she cannot afford to buy.
If anyone has the Berries and Cream wonton recipe, please E-mail it to me at [email protected]. Same with any light recipes or tips. Thanks again for all the wonderful help everyone has been. I have my 2nd show tomorrow night, and my 3rd Saturday afternoon. The possibilities are ENDLESS!!!!!!

1. What is "I'm so Excited!!!!"?

"I'm so Excited!!!!" is a phrase commonly used by Pampered Chef consultants to express their enthusiasm and excitement for the products and opportunities offered by the company.

2. What makes you so excited about Pampered Chef?

There are many reasons why I am excited about Pampered Chef, including the high-quality kitchen tools and accessories, the delicious recipes and meal ideas, and the supportive community of consultants and customers.

3. How can I get involved with Pampered Chef?

You can become involved with Pampered Chef by hosting a cooking party with friends and family, attending a virtual or in-person cooking class, or by becoming a consultant yourself and sharing your love for the products with others.

4. What benefits do I get as a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can enjoy discounted products, the opportunity to earn extra income, and access to training and resources to help you succeed in your business.

5. Is there a cost to join Pampered Chef as a consultant?

Yes, there is a one-time enrollment fee to become a Pampered Chef consultant. However, this fee includes a starter kit with over $700 worth of products and materials to help you start your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jessicafawn
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
susanr613
  • kaceyleigh2
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
  • Bren706