• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exciting News: I Just Signed My Consultant Agreement!

Welcome to the Pampered Chef! This website will be very helpful to you as you start your business. First, you should start a list of 100 people that you know (5 from each of the following categories: family, friends, neighbors, coworkers, sports, church, newlyweds, new homeowners). Then, try to book your first 6 shows in your first month. Finally, keep us posted as you progress with your business!
cher88bear
I just signed my consultant agreement. :D I cant wait for my starter kit to come. :)

Welcome!!CONGRATS!!! And welcome to the family!! This is an exciting time for you!! This website will be very helpful to you and your business!! :D

TerrificWelcome to the Pampered Chef! I'm sure all of the terrific consultants on this site can offer some great advice & encouragement and you start your business.
While you are waiting, you can start on your list of 100 - 100 people that you know (start with 5 from each of family, friends, neightbours, coworkers, sports, church, newlyweds, new homeowners, people with children), keep this list with you & add to it every day. Try to book a your first 6 shows in your first month (catalogue shows count).

Best of luck & keep us posted!
Esther

I got my Starter Kit on Monday so I am excited too. First show is this coming Monday and I am having an open house next Saturday. I also have 3 other shows booked in September.

Marie

Anyone know how soon I should expect my starter kit? ;)

If you picked October as your first Super Starter month, it will ship out on Sept 1st. If you picked September, it'll ship out within a day or so. Congratulations!!!

I chose September for my first month. Of course the UPS man will probably come tuesday because I wont be home. Anyone know if they leave packages if no one is home ? I have 1 party the end of august and 6 in september I cant wait to get started. :)

Yes:) He always leaves my boxes when iam not home ! Good luck ! sounds like you are off to a GREAT start !

UPS leaves the package, but it is heavy, over 60lbs. I had to push my into the garage since the UPS man left it on my porch.

Congratulations on becoming a PC member.

I just signed up as a PC consultant too! I signed up last Thursday (11th) and I received my kit this Wednesday - so it took just under a week for me to receive it. And boy is it HEAVY! :D There's TONS of information in there so make sure you set aside some time to go through it all. I put together my binder and boy - there is lots to know. But it's all good and I'm meeting with my recruiter and director next week to go over everything - I can't wait!

1. What is Pampered Chef and what do they offer?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools and accessories. Our products are designed to make cooking and meal preparation easier and more enjoyable for our customers.

2. How can I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

Becoming a Pampered Chef consultant is easy! Simply sign up online and purchase your starter kit. Our consultants have the flexibility to work from home and earn income by hosting parties and selling our products.

3. What is included in the starter kit?

The starter kit includes everything you need to get your Pampered Chef business up and running. It includes a variety of our top-selling products, business supplies, and training materials to help you get started.

4. What are the benefits of being a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you will have the opportunity to earn income, build your own business, and be a part of a supportive community. You will also receive discounts on products, have access to exclusive training, and have the flexibility to work on your own schedule.

5. How can I be successful as a Pampered Chef consultant?

To be successful as a Pampered Chef consultant, it is important to have a passion for cooking and helping others. Utilize our training materials and resources, build relationships with your customers, and always provide exceptional customer service.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lisa821
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • khergatt
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
bsaxman
Replies