1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings I'm So Excited

1. cher88bear

cher88bear Member

I just signed my consultant agreement. :D I cant wait for my starter kit to come. :)

Aug 18, 2005
  2. kitchenqueen

kitchenqueen Member

Welcome!!

CONGRATS!!! And welcome to the family!! This is an exciting time for you!! This website will be very helpful to you and your business!! :D

Aug 18, 2005
  3. PamperedEsther

PamperedEsther Member

Terrific

Welcome to the Pampered Chef! I'm sure all of the terrific consultants on this site can offer some great advice & encouragement and you start your business.
    While you are waiting, you can start on your list of 100 - 100 people that you know (start with 5 from each of family, friends, neightbours, coworkers, sports, church, newlyweds, new homeowners, people with children), keep this list with you & add to it every day. Try to book a your first 6 shows in your first month (catalogue shows count).

Best of luck & keep us posted!
    Esther

4. reegrace

reegrace Member

I got my Starter Kit on Monday so I am excited too. First show is this coming Monday and I am having an open house next Saturday. I also have 3 other shows booked in September.

Marie

Aug 18, 2005
  5. cher88bear

cher88bear Member

Anyone know how soon I should expect my starter kit? ;)

Aug 18, 2005
  6. pamperedbecky

pamperedbecky Legacy Member

If you picked October as your first Super Starter month, it will ship out on Sept 1st. If you picked September, it'll ship out within a day or so. Congratulations!!!

Aug 18, 2005
  7. cher88bear

cher88bear Member

I chose September for my first month. Of course the UPS man will probably come tuesday because I wont be home. Anyone know if they leave packages if no one is home ? I have 1 party the end of august and 6 in september I cant wait to get started. :)

Aug 18, 2005
  8. D_Patel

D_Patel Member

Yes

:) He always leaves my boxes when iam not home ! Good luck ! sounds like you are off to a GREAT start !

Aug 18, 2005
  9. Happy Mom

Happy Mom Member

UPS leaves the package, but it is heavy, over 60lbs. I had to push my into the garage since the UPS man left it on my porch.

Congratulations on becoming a PC member.

Aug 18, 2005
  10. Jlynn771

Jlynn771 Novice Member

I just signed up as a PC consultant too! I signed up last Thursday (11th) and I received my kit this Wednesday - so it took just under a week for me to receive it. And boy is it HEAVY! :D There's TONS of information in there so make sure you set aside some time to go through it all. I put together my binder and boy - there is lots to know. But it's all good and I'm meeting with my recruiter and director next week to go over everything - I can't wait!

Aug 19, 2005
Have something to add?