• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join the Excitement: My Journey to Becoming a Future Director at SS!

In summary, the "Join the Excitement" program is a leadership development program for Pampered Chef consultants who want to become Future Directors at SS. It is open to all consultants, regardless of their current level or tenure, and offers personalized coaching, training, and access to resources. There is no cost to participate and interested consultants can reach out to their consultant or contact customer service for more information.
Dawn
Gold Member
This is my second SS month and yesterday at our cluster meeting my director introduced me as a NEW Future Director! I was so excited and I got a new apron and everything...I was so excited (as you can tell it doens't take much to excite me...lol)

I just had to share the good news with you all!

Congrats !!Way to go !Sounds like you are off to a GREAT start !! :)

Great job!! That's so exciting. And it's amazing your a SS too! Way go to. Keep it up and maybe you'll promote to director by the end of October. That'll earn you the watch insert for our bracelets!

Wow that is really great especially since you've only been doing this for a couple of months!

Thanks everyone..I'm so excited!

What is the "Join the Excitement" program?

The "Join the Excitement" program is a leadership development program for Pampered Chef consultants who are interested in becoming a Future Director at SS. It provides training, support, and resources to help consultants reach their goals and achieve success in their journey towards becoming a Director.

Who is eligible to participate in the "Join the Excitement" program?

All Pampered Chef consultants are eligible to participate in the "Join the Excitement" program, regardless of their current level or tenure with the company. However, it is recommended that consultants have a solid understanding of the business and have achieved a certain level of success before joining the program.

What are the benefits of participating in the "Join the Excitement" program?

Participating in the "Join the Excitement" program can provide numerous benefits, including personalized coaching and training, access to exclusive resources and tools, networking opportunities with other consultants and leaders, and the potential to accelerate your path to becoming a Director at SS.

Is there a cost to participate in the "Join the Excitement" program?

No, there is no cost to participate in the "Join the Excitement" program. It is a free program offered by Pampered Chef to support and develop its consultants.

How do I join the "Join the Excitement" program?

If you are interested in joining the "Join the Excitement" program, you can reach out to your consultant or contact Pampered Chef's customer service team for more information. You can also find more details about the program on our website or through our social media channels.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cmdtrgd
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
MissChef
  • Rachel Douthit
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies