• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Should I Do First as a New Pampered Chef Consultant?

In summary, as a new Pampered Chef consultant, your first step is to familiarize yourself with the products and the company. Your starter kit should arrive within 7-10 business days after signing your contract. The best way to get started with booking shows is to reach out to family and friends, host a launch party, and utilize social media. As a parent, it's important to set boundaries and involve your kids in the business. To make the most out of your business, consistently book and hold shows, build your customer base, utilize resources and support, and set goals and track your progress.
amyry
My name is Amy and I am in Cincinnati. I just signed my contract yesterday and can't wait for my kit to arrive. I don't know why I didn't sign up sooner. Maybe having two kids within 17 months had me distracted! I had a cooking show almost 6 years ago and thought about becoming a consultant then but put it off. Then when I went to a show last weekend I came out of my "toddler-induced stupor" and remembered I had wanted to do this and now is the perfect time to start! So you never know how long it will take for someone you tried to recruit to come around-one day they will! I have found so many good ideas on here and look forward to being part of the community!I was kind of sad because my kids are sick today and we can't go to my brother's for Thanksgiving--BUT--sshh, don't tell anyone but I rather enjoy rocking my sick kids--it means I can sit and read more on this site.:)

Welcome Amy!!

I remember when I was just anxiously waiting every day for the UPS fella to show up (hmm that was only back in March.. wow time flies fast)!!!

I best you all the luck and good wishes for a successful and wonderful business!! Everyone here has been wonderful since I started coming here early this year. They get you sooo inspired and psyched!!

Cheers!!

Welcome Amy!
I just signed a few days ago and I am also excited and waiting for my kit. I just got an email from Pampered Chef with my login info. It's kinda like going behind the doors inside the stores that are marked employees only. They have a lot of information and videos although I think this site will still be the best source for Pampered information and support. Good Luck and Best Wishes!

Welcome to the club! I find this is a very interesting business to be in and that one thing that I've learned since Sept is that you can't ever predict the outcome of a show. I've had some that I thought for sure were going to be GREAT that barely made it past the $150 mark and I've had some that I thought were going to barely make it that soared! I had one hostess that swore she wasn't going to be able to do a show and that she would just gather a couple of orders for me and hers was the highest show that I had my first month! Even the hostesses don't always know how things will turn out! :) Best of luck to you and I hope that you achieve all of your goals!!!!

Welcome Amy & Bridgette....

You will find this site very useful for your business.

PLEASE keep in mind -- we were all there at some point -- and we are now here to help you. There is NEVER a stupid question...

Enjoy your new business and welcome to our little community:)

Last edited:
Welcome, Amy! My husband is originally from Cincinnati & we get there at least once a year over Easter to visit family. My director's sister also lives there & she just became a consultant too! I believe she's doing very well, so I'm sure you'll do great in that area! Good luck!

Welcome! I couldn't sleep at all the night I signed my contract! I was so excited!!!

That is too funny Anne! I was going to ask if anyone lost sleep over their business when they started-I am analyzing everything and keep thinking of new ideas and things to try. I'm hoping some of my "thoughts" pay off.:) I was telling a friend today that I am doing PC and was just so excited that now she wants to have a party in her new apartment!
Thanks to everyone for making me feel welcome!

That is great. You will find as you share your excitement, shows wil come out of the woodwork!

Welcome, Amy!!! Congratulations on making such a great decision for you and your life/family!!! If you're anything like me, you'll be JUST as excited 3 1/2 years into it...or even more so! I LOVE this company.:D

Welcome. I have been with PC for 7 months and sometimes as I lay in bed I think of ideas and ways to improve my shows and sales. This sight is a wonderful place to get ideas and to share ideas. Everyone here understands. Good luck with you PC business.

Welcome to our virtual cluster, and congrats on starting your new business. Sounds like you're already a Chef Success addict, join the club, lol, it's growing rapidly.

Welcome aboard!!Glad to have you. I hope you feel welcome and can feed of of the knowledge and ideas of others. I know I do!!

I have been doing this for 2 years this month!! It is wonderful to have something of my own that I love doing. I homeschool my two oldest (10 and 9 years old) , I also have a two year old, and a one year old. Oh yes and I am pregnant.

I started selling PC when my two year old was only 6 months and it has just gotten better each month. I really enjoy it and I know you will too. With this business we have the flexibility to choose to do shows, when we feel we want to do them. Slow down one month, pick it up the next or not. Whatever you want to do. I would actually prefer rocking my little ones too, they grow up so fast!!!

Debbie :D :D :D

Welcome to a great virtual cluster. I hope you enjoy PC as well as this forum. Don't be afraid to ask questions.

I'm new too and this site has been invaluable! There are so many threads to go through and wonderful flyers that people share. I really love it! I got my kit a few days ago and I'm prepping for my first show one week from tomorrow! I'm super excited. Congrats to you!!!

Brigitte said:
Welcome Amy!
I just signed a few days ago and I am also excited and waiting for my kit. I just got an email from Pampered Chef with my login info. It's kinda like going behind the doors inside the stores that are marked employees only. They have a lot of information and videos although I think this site will still be the best source for Pampered information and support.

Good Luck and Best Wishes!

Welcome Brigitte
You are in for a great business experience!! I'm just loving it! I will have my one year in April. Business is going well for me and I just love the extra 'mad money' each month with Pampered Chef!!
The gang here are wonderful and full of ideas, suggestions and inspiration. not to mention the recipes they share are AWESOME!!

Cheers!

amyry said:
That is too funny Anne! I was going to ask if anyone lost sleep over their business when they started-I am analyzing everything and keep thinking of new ideas and things to try. I'm hoping some of my "thoughts" pay off.:) I was telling a friend today that I am doing PC and was just so excited that now she wants to have a party in her new apartment!
Thanks to everyone for making me feel welcome!

Amy I find some nights when I come home from having a show I am still awake thinking over the show in my mind, how everyone reacted and then if its a great show with big sales and bookings it takes longer to drift off to sleep!! hee hee!!!
Congratulations!! you got a show already for your friend!!! Friends are great people to hone your skills!!! My best friend did my first show back in March. She did her second show with me last week!!! I will close her show Tuesday night.

Cheers

Waiting for starter kit!!!I just signed my contract this past Tuesday and am really excited! I already have 6 shows scheduled for January and 2 scheduled in February. I've been lurking around since Tuesday on this site, and just thought I'd post a hello to everyone! Oh! and I'm not having trouble falling asleep, but I have been dreaming of doing cooking shows!

1. What do I do first as a new Pampered Chef consultant?

As a new consultant, your first step is to familiarize yourself with the products and the company. Take some time to go through your starter kit and read through the training materials provided. You can also attend training sessions or webinars offered by Pampered Chef to learn more about the products and how to run successful shows. It's also a good idea to reach out to your upline or other consultants for tips and advice.

2. How long does it take to receive my starter kit?

Your starter kit should arrive within 7-10 business days after you sign your contract. If you have not received it within this timeframe, you can contact the Pampered Chef support team for assistance.

3. What is the best way to get started with booking shows?

The best way to get started with booking shows is to reach out to your family and friends. Host a launch party and invite them to see the products in action. You can also offer incentives for hosting a show, such as free products or discounts. Additionally, utilize social media and your personal network to spread the word about your new business.

4. Are there any specific tips for balancing a Pampered Chef business with being a parent?

As a parent, it's important to set boundaries and establish a schedule for your business. This will help you manage your time effectively and ensure that you have enough time for both your family and your business. You can also involve your kids in your business by letting them help with preparing for shows or participating in cooking demonstrations.

5. How can I make the most out of my Pampered Chef business?

To make the most out of your Pampered Chef business, it's important to consistently book and hold shows, as well as continually build your customer base. Utilize the resources and support provided by Pampered Chef, such as training materials and your upline, to improve your skills and knowledge. It's also helpful to set goals and track your progress to stay motivated and focused.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Stephanie Hatcher
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Teresa Johnson
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
KylieBee17
  • Amy Hill