• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Personal I'm so Excited! (Nothing to Do With Pampered Chef)

In summary, Tom's pastor wrote a book about his experience with Acute Myeloid Leukemia. He was responsible for transcription, compiling manuscripts, editing, and finding a printer. He plans to give a copy to each household on Easter Sunday.
raebates
Staff member
I got the call this morning that the books are done. Some of you might remember that I was helping my pastor write a book about what God taught him through his experience with Acute Myeloid Leukemia. It's been a long process. Tom was diagnosed in November 2005. We started work on the book in the spring of 2006. (He is cancer-free and feeling better than he has in years.) I filled several roles. First, I transcribed Tom's tapes. He told his story, then I translated that to written grammar and put it on paper. Next, I compiled manuscripts so we could have about 20 people read through and help us make sure it was (1) accurate and (2) easy to read. I then sorted through the suggestions and prepared a revised manuscript. At that point Tom's brother (a retired editor) did a great job editing the manuscript. My final assignment was finding a printer and walking with Tom through that process. Tom plans to give a copy to each household on Easter Sunday. He's excited about that. His purpose in doing the book was simply to share his story. He regularly counsels cancer patients. He will give his book (free of charge) to any of those patients (or their families) who would like to read it.Another neat part of the story is that his brother is reworking the book a bit and planning to shop it to a few of his publishing contacts. He thinks there might be a place for it in a niche market.Can you tell I'm excited?

Great news!!! What a great way to spend Good Friday!

That is WONDERFUL News!! I'm SO happy for you....:D

Congrats Rae, Its so nice to see something you worked so hard on be completed.

Go Rae that is so wonderful!!

Thanks. I knew my Cheffer friends would understand my excitement.

That is awesome Rae!!! Have a great Easter!!!:thumbup::thumbup:

congrats--what nice timing:)

That is so awesome Rae!
Personally, I think any book like that would be a wonderful gift to anyone who has travelled that road, be it patient or "watcher".
Courage is a hard thing to find in any circumstance. And so much harder when there is a battle. That book may be just what it takes for someone else to fight! It apparently worked for him! God granted him that gift by taking away his cancer. It takes someone special to do that for others while they themselves are suffering physically. Luckily he was NOT suffering spiritually! He saw what God wanted of him and with your help, put it into words. Words of strength to boot!

Thanks. Tom had a gathering of family before he went to the hospital. He had 3 prayers. First, and least important, was that he be healed. The second was that he be able to handle the pain without too much fear. Last, but most important was that he be able to maintain his witness during his illness.His plan for Sunday is to give one copy to each household on the condition that once they read it they pass it on to someone with cancer.

How exciting. I'm sure it feels great to see all you hard work come together. God is so good to us, in so many ways!

1. What is "I'm so Excited!" all about?

"I'm so Excited!" is a song by the Pointer Sisters that was released in 1982. It was a popular dance hit and is still a beloved party anthem today.

2. Why does Pampered Chef use this song in their marketing?

Pampered Chef uses this song in their marketing as a way to bring excitement and energy to their products and events. The upbeat and catchy tune helps create a fun and lively atmosphere.

3. Is this song related to any of Pampered Chef's products?

No, "I'm so Excited!" has no direct relation to any of Pampered Chef's products. However, it is often used to promote their cooking parties and events, which showcase their various kitchen tools and gadgets.

4. Can I find this song on any of Pampered Chef's platforms?

Pampered Chef does not have the rights to distribute this song, so it cannot be found on their platforms. However, the song can be easily found on popular music streaming services and can be played during Pampered Chef events.

5. Is "I'm so Excited!" a part of Pampered Chef's official branding?

No, "I'm so Excited!" is not a part of Pampered Chef's official branding. It is simply used as a fun and lively addition to their marketing efforts and events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • bsaxman