• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I'm so Excited!!! I Got Paid as Director!

In summary, the person is happy because they have been promoted to Director and their team has worked hard to help them achieve their personal goal. They are also happy for their friends who have also been promoted, and they are looking forward to their next goal which is Disney.
Jolie_Paradoxe
Gold Member
I'm home doing a happy dance and wahoooing like a 4 yr old! :sing:

My commission statement has me paid as Director! I love my team who worked so hard to help me with MY personal goal....so,

Thank you guys soooo much for being so great, and thanks to everyone who helped and shared their knowledge here on CS!! :love::D:love:

God is Good! Now, next goal.....DISNEY!! :thumbup:

I've been delayed in sending my congratulations on your Director promotion. Good for you!!! You're off to an awesome start with PC. Watch out, they're going to put you in the Consultant News again. Isn't the extra pay nice? I love the feeling of growing a team.

I'm counting on you earning Disney. I've got my 4 recruits plus 2 more signed this week. I need their points. I'm 12,000 away. My kids keep looking at the tracking chart every day. Talk about pressure!

Way to go!

YAY LAURIE!!! Soooooo very happy for you and especially proud :) Doing the happy dance with you!!!

Thanks girls! I wanted to share my excitement with you and appreciate your sweet words!

Becca,
I need 22454!! Eek....I will be devastated if I do not make Disney....my kids have been so supportive and REALLY want us to make it there....you're so right....major pressure! lol

I have 8 recruits who can still qualify, and 5 are really motivated....and I have 3 more strong leads....so if I get 16000, that will leave me with about 6500 to sell in the next 3 months which I could easily reach.....so here's hoping that the Fall Season is a fabulous one for our team! = )

Congratulations!!! :D

And here's hoping they give us one more opportunity to earn double or triple points. But I don't see that happening. It's going to kill me to have the recruits for level 3 but not the sales points. Usually I need the recruits. I've got some fundraisers in Nov. that could be great but I can't count on them. You have a TON of recruits. Wow! And plan on having everything in by Dec. 15, not the 31st, so we really only have 2 months left. How's that for a little more pressure?

Congrats Laurie!!!!! WAHOO!!!!! Awesome job!!!!!

What are the requirements to become a Director at Pampered Chef?

To become a Director at Pampered Chef, you must have at least $15,000 in personal sales and at least three active recruits on your team. You must also attend all required training and meetings.

How often do Directors get paid at Pampered Chef?

Directors at Pampered Chef are paid once a month on the 10th of the following month. For example, if you achieve Director status in March, you will receive your first Director payment on April 10th.

What is the average income for a Pampered Chef Director?

The average income for a Pampered Chef Director is around $60,000-$80,000 per year. However, this can vary depending on individual sales and team performance.

Do Directors receive any additional benefits or bonuses?

Yes, Directors at Pampered Chef receive a variety of benefits and bonuses, including a Director's car program, recognition and rewards, and opportunities for leadership development and training.

What advice do you have for someone who wants to become a Director at Pampered Chef?

My advice would be to focus on building strong relationships with your customers and team members, consistently meet and exceed sales goals, and stay committed to your personal and professional development. Also, don't be afraid to ask for support and guidance from other successful Directors in the company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vanscootin
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ChefChris
  • PC Mom 55
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefashleigh
  • Bren706