• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I'm Scared of the 5 Question Game!!!

In summary, the most common questions consultants are asked are how much money they make, how many shows they do each month, and what their discount is.
scrappergirl7
I'm a pretty new consultant (just had my 90 days a few weeks ago). Things have been going great - great sales, lots of bookings - I've been absolutely blessed! I haven't had much success yet with recruiting, and would really like to ramp up that aspect of my "game".

I just finished reading the thread from last year about the ticket game (great thread - lots of awesome ideas!), and I think I'm going to start doing some form of the 5 question game mentioned in there. However, being new and not having much experience, I'm a bit intimidated (okay, downright scared!) about the questions I might be asked. I'm thinking I might not be able to think of good answers off the top of my head, or that I might not know the answer at all!!! :eek: So, I know this sounds really dumb, but to all of you who play some form of the ticket game or the 5 question game, what are the most common questions you get asked, and what are your answers? I'm hoping maybe that hearing about your experiences will help me to share about mine! :)

I was nervous too! But really, most people will ask you the basic questions like how much money do you make, how many shows do you do each month, what's your discount, what's your favorite recipe, etc. Remember, they probably weren't "planning" to ask you questions so they aren't going to be complicated questions generally.

If you really don't know, let them know that you'd love to know that answer too and you'll have to ask your teammates!

Some of the most common questions I get (besides those Michelle shared) are:How far do you travel?
How much do you have to do each month?Remember this: there's no shame in saying, "I don't know, but I can find out and get back to you." Also, sometimes there's a question behind the question. Occasionally a person asks how many consultants there are in this area. I have no idea, and I tell them that. However, what they're probably wanting to know is whether there's enough business for another. So, I say, "I have no idea how many there are, but I know that I routinely meet people who have been looking for a consultant. That tells me there's room for at least one more." ;)

Don't be scared! If you don't know the answer just let them know you will get back to them on that.

I'm a consultant just over my 90 days too & I have yet to be stumped! I played this for the first time in Nov ... I was nervous, but I felt like it gave me time to "bond" with the guests since most of the time they are talking to each other! Most of the questions that they ask are listed in the previous posts. One gal asked me if I ONLY use PC stuff in my kitchen ... a lot of them want to know how much time you put into it ... that really stumps me because do I count know if I'm counting prep time, plus the party, the host coaching, etc? Now I just tell them about 4 hrs per show. :) Simplified ...

It is so scary but what I have found...it gets people talking and learning more about the PC business. You are answering questions that some have in their mind but may never ask you. It will be worth it. Take a deep breath and go for it!!

Thanks everyone - great advice! And thanks for posting that handout Noora - that's awesome!

I'm feeling a bit less scared now! ;)

1. What is the 5 Question Game?

The 5 Question Game is a fun icebreaker activity where one person gets to ask five questions to another person and the second person has to answer them without hesitation.

2. How do you play the 5 Question Game?

To play the 5 Question Game, one person asks the other five questions and the second person has to answer them quickly without hesitation. The questions can be about anything and can range from silly to serious.

3. Is there a time limit for answering the questions?

Yes, the game usually has a time limit of 5 seconds for answering each question. However, this can be adjusted based on the preferences of the players.

4. Can I refuse to answer a question during the game?

Yes, if you feel uncomfortable or do not want to answer a particular question, you can politely decline. The game is meant to be fun, so there is no pressure to answer all the questions.

5. Can I play the 5 Question Game with more than two people?

Yes, the game can be played with a group of people where one person asks five questions to each participant. This can be a great way to get to know each other better and have a good time together.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • Kelly8
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Kelly8
  • annew