• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Disappointing Level 2 Incentive Products | Limited Value for $1250 in Sales

I bust my bootie to get even above $1000 some months. This is what I saw, and prices:Outdoor Serving Set: $7Microfiber towel/dishcloth set: $12.50Cookware protectors: $9.50Medium Sheet pan: $13.50Chef's Small spoon: $10Micro scraper: $11.50Pinch Bowl Set: $15Total retail value: $79Spring 2007 retail value: more than $140.
Shawnna said:
The list seems to be correct but it is missing the level 1 products which will make up the difference in dollar amount. I was a little disappointed in what they picked for the level, but it is free and I can give away what I don't want. It is just 1 less package I have to buy to get the items I actually want from it. I always have to buy a lot of packages to get the items I want and there is always several items in each that I don't want. Use them for gifts or incentives...or sell them to another consultant or customer.
I was thinking the same thing, except then I got to thinking, what if you made $1500 in one show and didn't submit 2 shows? so how could that be counted then? I started to post that it included level 1 but then I had to stop and think about it! I was being technical I guess!:rolleyes:

It does include the 2 show level. If you look at the November sell-a-thon flyer there is ** next to the $100. (It is $100 and not $150)
When you look on the bottom it says this includes the 2 show value also.
If you do not submit the 2 shows then you take the value of those products away from the total.

Just a thought. do you remember the cookware bags we could earn for the executive cookware, they are black. Those would be nice to have for customers incentives as a bonus for buying our cookware. No one else has had these covers before that I know of.

Well if you don't like any of the products, I can get you my address and pay for shipping, lol.

I am just waiting to see... I earned the 6000 level and have to say - its a ton of stuff - but nothing is WOWing me yet - every season I find a few OMG products that I can be crazy about and sell - so far nothing this season - AND the discontinued list?? anybody have some comments? Oh wait - that is another thread right? New to this but getting the hang.... LOL

BusyMomPmp4u said:
Just a thought. do you remember the cookware bags we could earn for the executive cookware, they are black. Those would be nice to have for customers incentives as a bonus for buying our cookware. No one else has had these covers before that I know of.

I LOVE IT!!!!:)

I always find that....There is usually one or two things that really trip my trigger as well. I too am not "feeling" it this season. I earned level one with two shows so I am hoping that when I do get my stuff, I will find something to crow about. I cheated. I showed the PC News to one of my best hosts - she does at least 3 parties a year - and she wasn't like OMG either so... We will see. But FREE is FREE and I do LOVE that!!!

Last edited:
pampered1224 said:
There is usually one or two things that really trip my trigger as well. I too am not "feeling" this season. I earned level one with two shows so I am hoping that when I do get my stuff, I will find something to crow about. I cheated. I showed the PC News to one of my best hosts - she does at least 3 parties a year - and she wasn't like OMG either so... We will see. But FREE is FREE and I do LOVE that!!!

Without actually seeing and touching the products - the things that I am most excited about personally are the new Dots Mugs and Salad Plates....and the new Spice Rubs!:chef: I love all Greek Food, and also Moroccan, and can always use a good Tex/Mex rub for so many different things....

:love:
ChefBeckyD said:
Without actually seeing and touching the products - the things that I am most excited about personally are the new Dots Mugs and Salad Plates....and the new Spice Rubs!:chef: I love all Greek Food, and also Moroccan, and can always use a good Tex/Mex rub for so many different things....

Becky, how can u not be excited about the Pinch Bowls??!! Those are SOOOOOOOO awesome and I have had customers asking for them all year! I am thrilled with those!! Oh - and the Moroccan Rub for sure...and the new scrapers...and the restyled colander & bowl set -- LOVE those!!!:love:

dannyzmom said:
:love:

Becky, how can u not be excited about the Pinch Bowls??!! Those are SOOOOOOOO awesome and I have had customers asking for them all year! I am thrilled with those!! Oh - and the Moroccan Rub for sure...and the new scrapers...and the restyled colander & bowl set -- LOVE those!!!:love:

Oh, I am excited about the pinch bowls - in fact, I was packing for a show tonight and thinking I wish I had them to use! - I was just saying those other things were the things I was MOST excited about! I have really wanted regular sized mugs ~ and one way that I trick myself into eating less is by using a smaller plate - so I am excited about having a smaller dots plate.:D

And I am a Loooonnnnggg time fan of PC spices! Before I became a consultant, any time anyone had a show that I heard about, I would buy multiples - so I didn't have to worry about running out!

Without actually seeing and touching the products - the things that I am most excited about personally are the new Dots Mugs and Salad Plates....and the new Spice Rubs! I love all Greek Food, and also Moroccan, and can always use a good Tex/Mex rub for so many different things....
AMEN! I am so excited over that little bottle Greek & Moroccan rub I can't stand it!

I still don't understand why it is assumed people are not happy w/their free products. It was just stated she is dissapointed w/the total amount (being less then in the past). How does that suggest she is not happy for getting free products?

Exactly. I did not say I am not glad to get the "free" stuff. I was just saying that compared to last year, our "bonus" is less. We also had to sell $250 more to get less product value. And it also irks me when people say "oh just be glad you are getting anything free at all, they don't have to do that ... be thankful ... yadda yadda" If sales companies didn't have promotions like this for their sales people, then they wouldn't have people to sell things or have customers want to buy it since they can't see it in person.I just don't like having to work harder and see less compared to past seasons it was the opposite.

I used the chipotle rub to make dinner last night - YUM!!

sailortena said:
Exactly. I did not say I am not glad to get the "free" stuff. I was just saying that compared to last year, our "bonus" is less. We also had to sell $250 more to get less product value.

And it also irks me when people say "oh just be glad you are getting anything free at all, they don't have to do that ... be thankful ... yadda yadda" If sales companies didn't have promotions like this for their sales people, then they wouldn't have people to sell things or have customers want to buy it since they can't see it in person.

I just don't like having to work harder and see less compared to past seasons it was the opposite.

All I am saying is don't look a gift horse in the mouth.

Free product shows up on your 1099 as INCOME????????????

GASP!

Anyway ... there are some things I don't get, and some things I won't get until I SEE them. I stack my stuff all the time but most of it is not PC, it's 30 years old, so I don't get the protectors either.

But I feel your pain ... if Level 2 was $250 lower, it may have been attainable in my 1st month ... almost hit $1,,000 without trying hard ... and I am not impressed with the green bar board, and I think the medium scraper would be more useful than the mega one. But such is life. If it's for FREE ... it's for ME.

Sorry to hear about the disappointment. When ever I have been disappointed in what level I have earned, then it's time kick my business in high gear. The next sell-a-thon is in July so start booking and planning.

You may be working all you can for the level that you are able to earn. I wish I could earn the $6,000 Level but I realize that in the fall not only is my PC business in full swing, but my team is in need of support, my full time job is in full swing and this fall I was taking time from both to bring my Dad to cancer tratments. So earning the $3000 level was truly a gift. In other words, even though I am working my tail off, I do what I can do. What they give me is what they give me.

Maybe your disappointment would be better taken up with HO? Each year is different and all businesses are having to tighten up due to skyrocketing gas prices and health care costs.

I understand that you feel you have worked hard to earn the level you have and are grateful for the free items, but disappointed that these items are all you get compaired to last year. Perhaps if you recruited this month the $50.00 from Best Buy would ease the disappointment? I know I am going to try to earn some of that!

Okay, the original poster wasn't disappointed in the free stuff, she just didn't think it added up to what PC said it was going to be. Then Ann pointed out that she was forgetting the "Hold Two Shows..." items. That put it above the amount PC said it was going to be.

Di_Can_Cook said:
Free product shows up on your 1099 as INCOME????????????

GASP!

If it's for FREE ... it's for ME.

If you bring it to a party, if you show it off to get business or if you talk about it at parties or to better your business then you can write it off! All of my "extra income" falls into this catagory.

And with the attitude of "If it's for FREE...it's for ME" you will do well in this business!!

Di_Can_Cook said:
.......the green bar board,.......
I love the colorful barboards! I'm forever having to keep an eye on my pink one so that it doesn't sprout legs and leave me!

The green will catch people's attention. Then while they are looking at it they will notice it is a good quality board. Then we can tell them it comes in green and white so they can choose.

dannyzmom said:
I think it is WONDERFUL that our company offers us the opportunity to earn ANYTHING for free. I am grateful for anything they give us!

Just started reading this post, and got as far as Carol's, and had to chime in that I totally agree!!!!!

It really amazes me how someone is not able to speak their mind on this board w/o the "happy go lucky" people attacking her. She already stated she is grateful for the items she is getting, just disapointed it's not as much as in the past. I don't see what is wrong with that (Someone had to tell her to take it up with HO). These boards should be for everyone to voice their opinion.

I've said before I love the PC and if I won the lottery this is the only job I wouldn't give up. That doesn't mean I have to agree w/everything they do. Sure they give us sales incentives, every sales job has them. This is considered income. Income which has gone down based on the sales having to be higher and the amount being less. I would not consider my sales incentives as a GIFT. A gift is something you get w/o having to do something for it.

Same with the trips. Sales have to be higher. Someone already mentioned level one used to be $15,000 in sales. Sure prices are higher per item which in theory should make our sales higher, but not to the tune they raised the incentive.

Trust me I'm very thankful I reached level 2 and I will be thrilled when the FedEx guy comes. The sales incentives don't make we work my job harder, I try to be consistent year round, but they are nice when I reach them.

I do personally think the harder they make the sales incentives to reach the more consultants they will have not staying with the business. My old director was one of them. She always kept telling me how much better the company used to be and how the trips were easier to obtain. She has since left the company. She was with PC for over 10 years.

My opinion can only be that it is continuing the trend of making it harder, but yet they are pushing to get more consultants. It would be good to keep the consultants they have.

I still think PC is the best company for direct sales (even though I haven't sold anything else). I love the new shows, recipes, products. It is always so much fun. The excitement is always there. I love showing the products to others and seeing my hosts excitement when they reach a high level. It's just fun! I've also learned so much more then I ever thought I would. The training is the best! I like that my kids actually get to see me work and reach goals. I think this will help them in the future. I have recieved many gifts from this business - most that are not products. I thank God for leading me to the PC. It has really helped me through the transition of losing a job I had for 15 years and given me many more skills for my future.

PamperedDor said:
....but nothing is WOWing me yet - every season I find a few OMG products that I can be crazy about and sell - so far nothing this season...

I have to agree with this statement. I was actually very disappointed with the new spring products. There wasn't much to get excited about. :(

There were only a handful of items I would want myself. The pinch bowls?!? Don't we already have those and they are called "Prep Bowls". :rolleyes: I honestly see a lot of the new spring items in the discontinued list in the near future.

pampchefrhondab said:
It really amazes me how someone is not able to speak their mind on this board w/o the "happy go lucky" people attacking her.

I guess they aren't so "happy go lucky" after all. :D

I agree that these incentives aren't "gifts" since we are actually doing something to get them. I like the different promotions and even as a somewhat new consultant have received many FREE products so far. Then again I've "earned" these "FREE" products. :eek:

ok, stupid question, how do I know what level I am at?

What were your sales held and submitted in November (needed to be submitted by Dec 5th)? Then the levels go by 2 shows submitted, $1500 submiteed, $3000 submitted and $6000 submitted.

Rhonda, great post, and many thoughtful points. Maybe you should share your thoughts with HO about the sales promotions. I'm being sincere, too. I thought you made some wonderful points, and I agree.

I just about burnt myself out last fall with all I had going on: work, grad school, PC... I hit $5000 in Oct & Nov and $4500 in Dec. I have pretty much done nothing since December 15 (I think I've turned in 3 catalogs shows since then). I have CCC to make and parties to schedule, but I needed a break. And while I will thoroughly enjoy all my free products, and totally appreciate the $158 in PC$ I earned in December, it was hard work, and those items were EARNED! I was able to earn Level 1 of The Choice is Yours, but who knows next year, especially with the recruiting requirement. Like someone posted in a different thread, I always talk about it, but I've never had anyone really serious about it. My recruiter told me she has been with PC for about 6 years and this year is the hardest they've ever pushed recruiting. I loved your point about they need to make sure they're keeping the ones they have, rather than focusing on bringing more in, although that is the nature of the beast. I think you're first-hand knowledge of a long-time consultant may bear a little weight. Will it change things? Who knows, but at least they will have heard our concerns.

Thanks again for the thoughtful post.

Tammy

pamperedlinda said:
details please
I'm almost embarrassed how easy dinner was. :eek: I sprinkled 2 boneless chicken breasts with the chipotle rub and sauteed them in the 10" skillet, and heated up a tub of Texas mashed potatoes (white cheddar and and poblano peppers).

In regards to the value of free products earned this SAT, Colleen and I were talking about the incentives we've seen in PC over the years, and she mentioned that way back, the first level of SAT would be $5000. At least we're given an opportunity now to earn something free with just 2 shows.

I, too, am disappointed with several things this season but keep in mind that it is all about what those at HO believe will enhance the business. Sometimes the carrots they give us are so great that they can't possibly match that and sometimes they start by offering less and giving more later - disappointing those that can't qualify for the promotion.

For instance, I was at the first New Director Academy. It was 250 miles from my home. I had to provide my own transportation, hotel, most meals and pay for the event. New directors can get it all free AND it's at HO. That is huge. I am not happy that I had to take it all out of pocket but I am not sorry that I invested in it.

As far as the recruiting push, I agree that it seems that is all they care about any more. I personally think that it is a negative path but I don't know the big picture. Most people on my team have made it clear that they do not want to recruit so this is very negative for them but others will reap all those benefits and carrots. It's all about what you want to get out of the business and more important what you want to put into it.

chefann said:
I think the Cookware Protectors will be a hot item! I know a lot of people who have no space to store cookware and have to stack them. Same with stones.

I second that! Thing is though they should have come out with them before they came out with the Executive Cookware or at the same time think how much we would have sold then!

I was at a hosts home and you should have seen her she just tossed her pan in the drawer she had her things in. I politly informed her a great way to keep her pans in great working order is to nest them with old dish towels or dish rags inbetween them.

She said "good idea!"

Ummmm.... Duhahhh! Not to be mean but I guess thats why we are there for those not so kitchen friendly!

Schel :)

I think that everyone as the right to post their feelings and views......

But for ME this is the FIRST time I have made sell-o-thon and I don't want somebody POOPING on my parade.:cry: I don't want someone to tell me I should have gotten more. It's kind of ruining my pride and joy;)

But I do understand work harder= less bang!!!! Welcome to our world today, it's just not PC it's everywhere.

I DON'T agree with all the pushing to recruit, somebody the other day it made it seem like Amway (their words not mine). I guess when I signed with PC I didn't expect much so now I'm ok with everything. A trip would be great but I knew getting into this I would never earn one:grumpy:

Rhonda B.,
I agree with alot of what you said And maybee I should apologize, we do all have a right to our opinion.
It is my opinion that we should not whine that what we have is not good enough. People in general need to learn to be more gracious and thankfull.

Overall it really torks me off when someone has things that my family does not and then complains about it.

I do not agree with everything that HO does but I will attempt to see the big picture and figure out how it will help me have a better business.

pampchefrhondab said:
It really amazes me how someone is not able to speak their mind on this board w/o the "happy go lucky" people attacking her. She already stated she is grateful for the items she is getting, just disapointed it's not as much as in the past. I don't see what is wrong with that (Someone had to tell her to take it up with HO). These boards should be for everyone to voice their opinion.

I've said before I love the PC and if I won the lottery this is the only job I wouldn't give up. That doesn't mean I have to agree w/everything they do. Sure they give us sales incentives, every sales job has them. This is considered income. Income which has gone down based on the sales having to be higher and the amount being less. I would not consider my sales incentives as a GIFT. A gift is something you get w/o having to do something for it.

Same with the trips. Sales have to be higher. Someone already mentioned level one used to be $15,000 in sales. Sure prices are higher per item which in theory should make our sales higher, but not to the tune they raised the incentive.

Trust me I'm very thankful I reached level 2 and I will be thrilled when the FedEx guy comes. The sales incentives don't make we work my job harder, I try to be consistent year round, but they are nice when I reach them.

I do personally think the harder they make the sales incentives to reach the more consultants they will have not staying with the business. My old director was one of them. She always kept telling me how much better the company used to be and how the trips were easier to obtain. She has since left the company. She was with PC for over 10 years.

My opinion can only be that it is continuing the trend of making it harder, but yet they are pushing to get more consultants. It would be good to keep the consultants they have.

I still think PC is the best company for direct sales (even though I haven't sold anything else). I love the new shows, recipes, products. It is always so much fun. The excitement is always there. I love showing the products to others and seeing my hosts excitement when they reach a high level. It's just fun! I've also learned so much more then I ever thought I would. The training is the best! I like that my kids actually get to see me work and reach goals. I think this will help them in the future. I have recieved many gifts from this business - most that are not products. I thank God for leading me to the PC. It has really helped me through the transition of losing a job I had for 15 years and given me many more skills for my future.

Rhonda, I have deleted my post. It was not meant to be mean. Yes, I did suggest that it be brought up with HO. Yes, we are all entitled to our opinion whether it be negative or not. HO needs to know how we feel whether it is good or bad.

pampchefrhondab said:

I so agree with this. I got called selfish by a first time poster for not agreeing with the recruiting requirement for the Incentives Trip. There is no need for name calling when someone is just expressing an opinion. Plus it was just a misunderstanding in the first place, she wasn't being ungrateful or anything, just misunderstood the levels.

I love this company and the incentives are one thing that is a perk to me. I would still sell PC even if I wasn't able to acheive all the incentives because some incentives are acheivable at in MY business and some aren't. If want a certain incentive, you can be for sure that I will do what's required to get it.

I work for my local County government...

I do not receive a FREE turkey or ham at Christmas
(OH!! - excuse me - at Winter holiday).

I have NO way of earning any type of bonuses....(I maxed out a long time ago - and there is no way to increase my pay)!!

The only way to earn a trip in my office is if you are the lucky one to go pick up the coffee order at Starbucks in the morning...!!

4 ...... 4 years ago, we received a .03% cost of living increase :balloon:

I get a "good job" or pat on the back occasionally....

I work with mostly overeducated MEN.... they don't understand why I am so thrilled about kitchen gadgets :yuck:

I was given a new pair of scissors this year though.... I should be thankful... the other Legal Assistants didn't get any...

I love and appreciate everything "I HAVE EARNED" from this great business. At least I have the capability ot EARN it.... We work hard for the extras we EARN and I look forward to receiving my box of EARNED items being delivered....

I guess if I want to EARN a trip somewhere this year - I will have to step up to the plate and meet the requirements....

OR

be quiet and hope for that turkey at Winter holiday...

PCGINA said:
I work for my local County government...

I do not receive a FREE turkey or ham at Christmas
(OH!! - excuse me - at Winter holiday).

I have NO way of earning any type of bonuses....(I maxed out a long time ago - and there is no way to increase my pay)!!

The only way to earn a trip in my office is if you are the lucky one to go pick up the coffee order at Starbucks in the morning...!!

4 ...... 4 years ago, we received a .03% cost of living increase :balloon:

I get a "good job" or pat on the back occasionally....

I work with mostly overeducated MEN.... they don't understand why I am so thrilled about kitchen gadgets :yuck:

I was given a new pair of scissors this year though.... I should be thankful... the other Legal Assistants didn't get any...

I love and appreciate everything "I HAVE EARNED" from this great business. At least I have the capability ot EARN it.... We work hard for the extras we EARN and I look forward to receiving my box of EARNED items being delivered....

I guess if I want to EARN a trip somewhere this year - I will have to step up to the plate and meet the requirements....

OR

be quiet and hope for that turkey at Winter holiday...

That is one thing I love about this company! I've never had a job before were you get so much recognition for doing good or incentives to earn or bonuses (I did get a turkey one year - we left it in DH freezer on accident when we moved in together!). I was just thinking today that if I had got a 2nd job like I had thought about doing before I signed with PC, I would be screwed this week because my car is in the shop all week (DH and I work together at our regular job so he's driving this week). I would have no way of getting to that 2nd job. But I planned my PC shows around this week since I knew I would have no transportation. I love how I can work my life around PC rather than the other way around.

wadesgirl said:
.....I love how I can work my life around PC rather than the other way around.
I could not have said it better myself! :love: :chef: :love: :chef:

PCGINA said:

Oh my gosh Gina I nearly choked on my tea, I'm sorry to laugh but that is so funny:D

Aw I love sarcasm:p

pamperedlinda said:
I could not have said it better myself! :love: :chef: :love: :chef:

When I tell my story at my shows, I always say it because it's so true. I tell them I had thought about getting a 2nd job to help save money and pay off bills but didn't want to work every night and weekend away from my new husband (we just got married last year 4 months before I signed up). Since I was addicted to PC from my bridal shower I thought about giving it a chance since I can work it around my life instead of my life around another job.

Paulette - Thank you for explaining your thoughts of how many people just whine today. I really didn't take the original post as whining, but I see how some might.

Anne E - I understand we should go to HO with any issues we have, but these boards should be a place to discuss them first. I don't want anyone to feel they can't post their real feelings here. I didn't mean to attack you, I just felt she was being put down as not being grateful.

I'm sure we could go on all day of what we don't get in other jobs, but she was still comparing to what was before from PC. Trust me after losing my job of 15 years I could go on all day by myself - but you wouldn't want to hear it:)!!

Most days I am very happy with PC, but we all have our days and are entitled to them. Driving home IN THE SNOW from my show last night (60 miles round trip) which only had $50 in sales I was thinking to myself, "Why am I doing this?" When the FedEx man arrives w/my earned products it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy about it again.

pampchefrhondab said:
...Most days I am very happy with PC, but we all have our days and are entitled to them. Driving home IN THE SNOW from my show last night (60 miles round trip) which only had $50 in sales I was thinking to myself, "Why am I doing this?" When the FedEx man arrives w/my earned products it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy about it again.

I'm right there with ya Rhonda!!!

RaggedyAunt said:
Rhonda, great post, and many thoughtful points. Maybe you should share your thoughts with HO about the sales promotions. I'm being sincere, too. I thought you made some wonderful points, and I agree.

I just about burnt myself out last fall with all I had going on: work, grad school, PC... I hit $5000 in Oct & Nov and $4500 in Dec. I have pretty much done nothing since December 15 (I think I've turned in 3 catalogs shows since then). I have CCC to make and parties to schedule, but I needed a break. And while I will thoroughly enjoy all my free products, and totally appreciate the $158 in PC$ I earned in December, it was hard work, and those items were EARNED! I was able to earn Level 1 of The Choice is Yours, but who knows next year, especially with the recruiting requirement. Like someone posted in a different thread, I always talk about it, but I've never had anyone really serious about it. My recruiter told me she has been with PC for about 6 years and this year is the hardest they've ever pushed recruiting. I loved your point about they need to make sure they're keeping the ones they have, rather than focusing on bringing more in, although that is the nature of the beast. I think you're first-hand knowledge of a long-time consultant may bear a little weight. Will it change things? Who knows, but at least they will have heard our concerns.

Thanks again for the thoughtful post.

Tammy

Thanks Tammy. I will consider writing to HO. I do hate to see long time consultants leave the company. My old director was a GREAT sales person. She earned a trip for many years in row.

I just know level 1 or 2 may be easy for some consultants, but for others it is a lot of work. Many consultants are part-time like you and me and it takes all we have to get to one of these levels. When it is less then they received in the past there is sure to be a little dissapointment.

There are some things I appreciate the company doing like 60% off two items in February for a host. That will help us get bookings and give us a strong start on the year:)!

One other thing I did think about since my post is the sell-a-thon was in Nov. and not Dec. I do think this probably helped more consultants get to level 1 or 2. Dec. is always a bad month for me, although I would have still reached level 2.

Thanks again,

sailortena said:
The "cookware protectors" seem like a real waste; I don't think they will sell.

I can't wait to buy extra protectors actually. We are forced to stack cookware and I hate the thought that my beautiful cookware is getting scratched up. I think they will sell really well... for stoneware users too. From the catalog picture, they look really well made, and they stacked a casserole pot into a skillet, with another piece too (lots of saved space).

I'm not thrilled with alot of our products, but that is one I think will sell in quanities of at least 2 if you bring them (so light, of course you'll bring them) and you paint the picture of protecting their amazing cookware. There's an extra $10-20 per order ~ they'll HAVE-to buy something else because they are not a FUN product! :)

I have to say that catalog does a nice job of putting life back into the outdoor stuff - I actually likes my plates more now that I'm using them - instead of paper plates. Those spikes can be used at the beach ~ no one likes a sandy water bottle! So I am psyched about those - and we can market them to guys wanting to be knock-your-socks-off romantic! How awesome would a candle-lit outdoor picnic or oceanside date be????

We know that EVERYONE wanted our 10-inch skillets ~ so I'm really excited to have that in open stock.

We all know the most exciting items will appear at national, in time for the fall...

its_me_susan said:
I can't wait to buy extra protectors actually. We are forced to stack cookware and I hate the thought that my beautiful cookware is getting scratched up. I think they will sell really well... for stoneware users too. From the catalog picture, they look really well made, and they stacked a casserole pot into a skillet, with another piece too (lots of saved space).

I'm not thrilled with alot of our products, but that is one I think will sell in quanities of at least 2 if you bring them (so light, of course you'll bring them) and you paint the picture of protecting their amazing cookware. There's an extra $10-20 per order ~ they'll HAVE-to buy something else because they are not a FUN product! :)

I have to say that catalog does a nice job of putting life back into the outdoor stuff - I actually likes my plates more now that I'm using them - instead of paper plates. Those spikes can be used at the beach ~ no one likes a sandy water bottle! So I am psyched about those - and we can market them to guys wanting to be knock-your-socks-off romantic! How awesome would a candle-lit outdoor picnic or oceanside date be????

We know that EVERYONE wanted our 10-inch skillets ~ so I'm really excited to have that in open stock.

We all know the most exciting items will appear at national, in time for the fall...

I've already had 2 people tell me they want that as soon as they can order it!:thumbup:

OK gotta say something here...I am a part-timer with PC. With the way the incentives are going it is making it much more of a chore to keep up with those new levels. And I can not afford to leave my full time. (I make good money and good medical ins. is attached to that.) But I am so loosing interest in PC as a part time. If I have to work harder to get less, well, It won't be fun any more. And once it becomes a job for me, forget it.

pampered1224 said:
I am a part-timer with PC. With the way the incentives are going it is making it much more of a chore to keep up with those new levels. And I can not afford to leave my full time. (I make good money and good medical ins. is attached to that.) But I am so loosing interest in PC as a part time. If I have to work harder to get less, well, It won't be fun any more. And once it becomes a job for me, forget it.

I'm sorry you feel that way John, but eveyone who isn't happy really should send there feeling to HO. They really need to know how you feel, they can't fix it if they don't know. If enough people do then they might change how they do things

pampered1224 said:
I am a part-timer with PC. With the way the incentives are going it is making it much more of a chore to keep up with those new levels. And I can not afford to leave my full time. (I make good money and good medical ins. is attached to that.) But I am so loosing interest in PC as a part time. If I have to work harder to get less, well, It won't be fun any more. And once it becomes a job for me, forget it.

John,
I totally understand where you are comming from and you put it very well. I hope you do write HO and tell them exactly what you said here. They need to know how we are feeling. I plan to write as well, as I also feel like they are making it less apealing to part timers and hobbists. Maybee that's what they have in mind. Maybee the company wants only seroius full time consultants. I think we all know that it would be bad for direct sales and bad for PC to go in that direction. At least that is my opinion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Denise K
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Denise K
  • heat123
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies