• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Are you ready to celebrate my promotion to Advanced with me?!

In summary, Lisa's promotion means she is now an Advanced Director. She is going to Mexico for a conference because of the promotion points and lowered points. She meets a friend there to walk.
lisagoins
Hey, everyone--just had to share! My second Director promoted November 1st--which means I'm promoting to Advanced!! I can't believe it--I've been with PC nineteen months, and promoted to Director Feb. 1 of this year--I'm so excited! I'm also going to Mexico--because of the lowered points and the promotion points, I'm going to make it! WHHHHOOOOO HOOOOO! I didn't get to walk at National Conference because my husband had surgery, but I'll get to walk at Leadership as an Advanced Director, and my friend will get to walk as Director--how cool is that???!!--Lisa

Lisa that's awesome what an inspiration!!! I'll be cheering for both of you :)

Thanks so much--both of my directors are awesome--they are so motivated, and great with their consultants--I'm really lucky!!

Congratulations LIsa!! That's great news!:D

That is so cool!!! Congratulations!!! And have a blast in Mexico!

Congratulations! Great job!

Congratulations Lisa!! It was wonderful meeting you at NDA!! You are rockin! You could teach us all something.

Wahooooooo!!!!!

great googly moogly!! 19 months!! You are a star!!:D:D
Congratulations

congrats! :):)

A BIG CONGRATULATIONS for you!

:party:WOO HOO!!!!:party:
Lisa, what an awesome accomplishment!!! I am about to promote my first director within the next month or two and I have another really good FD that has just qualified her third consultant! I would love to walk that stage by NC but my FD is due for baby number 4 in December so she is going to hit a little speed bump!

SHINE ON GIRL~you are inspiration for the rest of us!

Thank you all so much--you've made my day!

Congratulations Lisa!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow! Congrats Lisa! 19 months...that is AWESOME!!

:bugeye: WOW! :bugeye:

That is FANTASTIC! Way to go!

So Lisa can you share your secrets for promoting Directors? I have 5 consultants on my team who I know WANT directorship, but I need some good ideas to help them accomplish it. One is a fd with 3 recruits and another very interested. 3 others each have 1 recruit a piece, and the last one has 2 very serious potentials. I am doing a "Sampling" for my team and their potentials tomorrow night and I pray I can help them. Any advice would be awesome. Oh and out of my 5 who WANT to be directors 3 of them I see actually one day making it. I know thats harsh to say but the other 2 could prove me wrong. I just see them getting way to discouraged to easily. Thanks.

-Mel

P.s. CONGRATS BTW! =)

Thanks, Melody! I am very lucky to have these two directors on my team--they are very self-motivated and really wanted to promote.
One tip I would suggest is pacing partners--my newest director and I have actually been friends for years, and we consider each other to be pacing partners--we talk on the phone several times a week about bookings, recruiting, etc., so we are always sharing and bouncing ideas off of each other. We are also competitive, but in a good way--we set great examples for each other. I would suggest introducing this idea with your team and trying to get them matched up with someone. It's great for accountability, venting frustrations, and cheering each other on.
Another thing that has really helped is that all three of us have participated in the 3-2-1 contact challenge, which was issued by my Advanced Director. I don't know if you're familiar with this or not, but it focuses on the 3-2-1, with lots of accountability and rewards built in along the way. This has just "forced" us all to be very consistant and intentional in our business, more even than we were before. It's structured, and makes you keep records, so you can track your results. I can send you more info on it if you're not familiar with it.
I also really like a lot of the ideas from the Step Up class--setting goals/dates for promoting, picking and focusing on a Big Impact habit--these all really helped me, and my directors, too.
Good luck with your event tomorrow night--I hope it goes great! I know these ideas are not really something you can go over in a few minutes at a sampling, but they're great to offer on an ongoing basis and during coaching calls. Hope some of it was helpful!!

To be honest I have heard of the 3-2-1 and have even been trained on it. I am embarresed to say that I was taking in so much info I kinda let this sit on the back burner. Also this has been a crazy year for me. I promoted to director Jan. 1st, walked at leadership (which was fun), forgot to take my Birth control while at leadership....ha haha, and feb found out I was prego with my 3rd. lol....I call her my pampered chef baby. Anyways...trying to keep my team above water (which I managed), trying to keep my own business above water (which im managing but not as well as I would like) , being put on bedrest, then having a baby and they took her away to a NICU its been insane. So yes now that she is a mth old, home and healthy im seriously trying to get back on track. Every since they announced Disney my other two girls got very excited and are telling everyone that they are going....ha ha ha. I HAVE to earn that trip. I will have to go look through my notes and stuff from NDA. Im just so excited that my team has done so well despite my situation, and that they have bigger dreams. Its hard for me to grasp the fact that I can possibly make Advance Director by this time next year (which will help me take my girls to Disney) so I want to make it and I want to do it right. Okay wow......I just rambled...ha ha ha. Hope this made since.

WOW!!!!!!!!!!! THAT IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations!!!!!!!!

melodyprine said:
To be honest I have heard of the 3-2-1 and have even been trained on it. I am embarresed to say that I was taking in so much info I kinda let this sit on the back burner. Also this has been a crazy year for me. I promoted to director Jan. 1st, walked at leadership (which was fun), forgot to take my Birth control while at leadership....ha haha, and feb found out I was prego with my 3rd. lol....I call her my pampered chef baby. Anyways...trying to keep my team above water (which I managed), trying to keep my own business above water (which im managing but not as well as I would like) , being put on bedrest, then having a baby and they took her away to a NICU its been insane. So yes now that she is a mth old, home and healthy im seriously trying to get back on track. Every since they announced Disney my other two girls got very excited and are telling everyone that they are going....ha ha ha. I HAVE to earn that trip. I will have to go look through my notes and stuff from NDA. Im just so excited that my team has done so well despite my situation, and that they have bigger dreams. Its hard for me to grasp the fact that I can possibly make Advance Director by this time next year (which will help me take my girls to Disney) so I want to make it and I want to do it right. Okay wow......I just rambled...ha ha ha. Hope this made since.

omg 3 girls--- 3 boys here--Its so fun! my surprise is 8 now---

-- We do calls here every once in a while--we are due--soon look for the post

melodyprine said:

Congratulations on your new little girl--I admire you for being able to take on your own business, your team, and have such a little one--wow!! I'm going to have to be really careful when I go to leadership this year--LOL! We also have three--13, 9 and 5--we were on the four-year plan, but it's over--no more!
One other thing I'm trying to do to help me get organized--I'm writing an individual coaching plan for each one of my consultants. I'm planning training on what I think they need, and then adding, of course, the things they want to work on. I have several brand new team members, so I'm doing regular training calls with them, and then we'll switch to the individual plan after thsoe are finished.

Congratulations you guys! You are inspiring! :party: :party:

Lisa, can you please tell us more about your coaching plans?

It's really nothing fancy. I'm just looking at the IPT for each one of my consultants, and reviewing my notes from all our coaching calls, then making a list of the things I want to coach them on. I'm using the guide to Coaching New Consultants, things from the Step Up Class, and information from NDA as a guide.
To be a little more specific, I have a brand new gal who qualified in her first 30, is doing well getting bookings, but has had low attendance and sales at her first 5 shows. So I'm going to be talking with her about increasing her sales total, coaching her hosts, and improving her show attendance. I have another great gal who wants to promote, and has been a consultant for almost a year. From our calls, I know she has a hard time with consistancy and working her business into her life. We're going to talk about a Big Impact habit, and I'm going to help her be accountable to that. I'm also going to suggest she implement the 3-2-1 challenge for two weeks, and see how that works for her.
I just really wanted to have a focus when I made my calls to my team members, instead of just "Hi, how are you doing, what's new?" BUT, I am definitely looking for their input to find out what they think they need and want help with. Hope that helps--I haven't developed any form or anything to help keep track--just using paper and notes right now, but if I do, I'll post it here.

Lisa can you tell me more about the "Big Impact" habit? I haven't heard that before.

Thx.

It's zeroing in on the one thing you can do that will have the Biggest Impact on your business. Once you choose it, you practice it everyday (or at least 5 out of 7 days) until it becomes a habit. My first Big Impact habit was calling everyone--I still had people on my List of 100, customer care, etc. that I needed to call, and I sort of had phone phobia. My second one was to review my lead notebook every week and take and record action--mailing flyers, emails, calls, etc.
A Big Impact Habit is great to focus you--you're not scattered and trying to do everything at once. It's also really powerful to see the difference you can make in your business with just one thing done consistently. Hope that helps!--Lisa

Thanks for all the inspiration Lisa! You really need to post more!

I hope we can see each other at Leadership. She is a wonderful lady and I was so blessed to spend quite a bit of time with her at NDA!

You are so sweet--I really enjoyed getting to know you, too! We definitely have to meet up at Leadership!

morfia said:
omg 3 girls--- 3 boys here--Its so fun! my surprise is 8 now---

-- We do calls here every once in a while--we are due--soon look for the post

Calls? Now im curious. Ive been starting to look for training else where, I would love to have some good friends to bounce ideas off of. You know what I mean.

Woohoo Lisa! Belated Congratulations! (I'm slowly allowing myself the time to actually start opening threads and reading them...so I am way behind) I love your Big Impact Habit idea!

Lisa, how did I miss THIS post???? Sorry I am late, but

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Wow! Lisa you're amazing! That's such a great achievement. I'd love to hear more about the 3-2-1 challenge. I know about 3-2-1 but not heard of it used as a challenge like you describe it with incentives etc. Can you share more please? ThanksKirsty

1. What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools and cooking products.

2. What is the Advanced level in Pampered Chef?

The Advanced level is the second level of leadership in Pampered Chef, achieved after reaching the Director level. It comes with increased bonuses and perks.

3. How long does it typically take to reach the Advanced level in Pampered Chef?

The time it takes to reach the Advanced level in Pampered Chef varies from consultant to consultant, as it depends on individual sales and team building efforts. However, on average, it takes around 2-3 years.

4. What is the significance of walking at National Conference or Leadership as an Advanced Director?

Walking at these events symbolizes your achievement and recognition as an Advanced Director in front of your peers and company leaders. It also serves as motivation and inspiration for others in the company.

5. Can you explain the points system for promotions and trips in Pampered Chef?

The points system is a way for consultants to earn rewards, bonuses, and trips by achieving specific sales and team building goals. The lower the points required, the easier it is to earn them and qualify for rewards. Points also accumulate over time, making it possible to achieve higher levels and trips in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jcsmilez
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • mrsbettyboop0000
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
mrsbettyboop0000
  • Sheila