• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I'm Promoting December 1St!!!!

In summary, Kristen just got a call from her last consultant, who recruited 5 qualified consultants for her. Kristen is excited to walk across the stage at Leadership later this month.
Chefstover2
:sing::sing::sing:

I'm so excited! The last consultant I've been waiting for just called and I've now got 5 personally recruited, active, qualified consultants as of 11:14PM ET tonight!!!!

:sing::sing::sing:

WAHOO! You go girl!

woohoo For You! You Go, Girl!
:d:d:d:d

Congratulations!!!!!:sing:

Congratulations how exciting!!

Woo-hoo!! That's awesome!! So happy for you!

:balloon: Congratulations!!! :balloon:

Wat to Go!!!!!

Congrats! That is awesome!!

Congrats!! WAY TO GO :)

Congratulations! I just got my call from HO yesterday congratulating me on promoting too/

How exciting!!! I will be cheering for you!!

How exciting!! I will be cheering for you at Leadership!

Congratulations!!!!!:D

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Wahoo for you!

Congratulations!!!! Way to go!:D

CONGRATS!!! Thats wonderful!!

Way to go Kristen... KEEP on Recruiting and building a strong team...

WHOOO HOOOO!!! Congratulations! :)

That Rocks the Casbah my friend!!! :D

Congrats!! That is awesome!!

I signed #5 on Nov. 21st and got my Director Agreement in the mail over Thanksgiving. Sent it back signed today!! All my recruits will be qualified by Dec. 20th!! I will be a director Jan. 1st!! Walking with you at Leadership!!! WAY TOO COOL!!!

:sing::chef::thumbup::):sing::chef::thumbup::)

melissab771 said:
Congrats!! That is awesome!!

I signed #5 on Nov. 21st and got my Director Agreement in the mail over Thanksgiving. Sent it back signed today!! All my recruits will be qualified by Dec. 20th!! I will be a director Jan. 1st!! Walking with you at Leadership!!! WAY TOO COOL!!!

:sing::chef::thumbup::):sing::chef::thumbup::)

I'll look forward to walking across the stage...I just wish my darned phone would ring!!! :p

Chefstover2 said:
I just wish my darned phone would ring!!! :p

It rang! It rang! They called about 45 minutes ago! It's official! :sing::chef::sing:

I'm just waiting for the phone...it's killing me!! :)

OK, it's the 10th and I thought all would be updated online today. I'm dying to change my classes at Leadership and see what kind of reports I get, etc. If you've promoted before, how long before HO updates?

What is the promotion for December 1st?

The promotion for December 1st is a special offer where customers can receive a discount or free gift with purchase. It varies each year and is announced in advance to give customers time to plan their purchases.

When does the December 1st promotion start and end?

The promotion typically starts on December 1st and ends at midnight on December 1st. However, some promotions may last for a longer period of time, so it's important to check the details for each specific promotion.

How do I redeem the December 1st promotion?

To redeem the December 1st promotion, simply add the qualifying item(s) to your cart and the discount or free gift will automatically be applied at checkout. If there is a promo code, it will be provided in the promotion details.

Can the December 1st promotion be combined with other offers?

It depends on the specific promotion. Some promotions may allow for combining with other offers, while others may not. Be sure to check the details for each promotion to see if it can be combined with other offers.

Is the December 1st promotion available in all regions?

The December 1st promotion is typically available in all regions where Pampered Chef operates. However, there may be some exclusions depending on the specific promotion. Be sure to check the details for each promotion to see if it is available in your region.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kittychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Bren706
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
MaggieChef13
  • ChefKrisB