• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What tips can help my team reach their goals?

In summary, Elaine is an expert summarizer of content. She tells the story of her first consultant promoting to Director and how there are a lot of ifs involved. She is hopeful for Elaine and her team.
Chefgirl2
Gold Member
After 11.5 years in the business I just had my first consultant to promote to Director today!! WAHOO!! This is the woman that called me the day before I interviewed and told me to focus on the Pampered Chef because she knew my business was going to take off! I'm so excited!!

But kind of nervous. As of an hour ago my team has only submitted $11,115.11. I'm $884.89 away from the $12,000 we need! Normally I sell $4-$6,000 myself, but Disney took me for a loop and I had 4 cancellations. I have still to submit $228 from orders called in this week, and also catalog host has 3 orders and wants me to call her at 10:00. My new Director saying she has a $300 show to still close and a girl on her team has $150(but will they get the shows closed?).

I called one consultant to let her know when she puts her show in tonight she'll reach $15,000 and get her 2% raise, and since she is going to conference she'll get another postcard for consistancy...she thought she had until July 15th. Huh? She doesn't have the money. I told her she could call the host & have the guests and hostess use credit/debit cards...

New Director has a girl on her team that is $203 away from $1,500 and earning Fall Products. I sent her an email yesterday and called her "Director" (yeah!) with tips. That's when Director realised she was only $425 away...so I'm confident I'll get $425 from her...hopefully will get another $150 and $203 from her team

As you can see there are a lot of ifs...

Congratulations on the promotee! Crossing my fingers for you, hoping it all happens.

Elaine, I'm sending up prayers it all comes together for you and your team. I'll be watching for updates tomorrow!

Make sure you tell your team and let them know (email)! If they can submit any last minute shows now....My NED did that the month she was about to promote to NED (Sandy Pruessner). She needed some outrageous number in sales in 36-48 hrs- I think it was more than $30-40k in sales. She sent out an email asking everyone to submit any of their outstanding shows if they could, and of course she explained why. And darn, she got it and therefore promoted!it sounds like you may have the numbers- if everyone submits!Way to go.

sent out a text...Directors $300 show is now...$200

Congratulations Elaine - hope you make it!

Go Elaine Go! How close are you now?

Hope you get it, That is awesome!!

Awesome Elaine! I am so excited for you!!!

So exciting!!!!!

That's AWESOME!!! Congrats! Rooting that it all comes together and that we are all congratulating you on your promotions tomorrow!!! WAHOOOOO!!!!

Consultant who I called to let her know about her raise... just submitted a $441.05 show!!

Director submitted her $200.35 show.

My 10:00 hostess called at 11:00 and added about $100 to my small show which is now $324!

WAHOO!!!!! I just added $965 and only needed $884.89!!

Now, I'm trying to get orders so my new Director will make her $1,500...she is less than $150 away...

WAHOO!! Thanks for all of your prayers and support! After missing TPC by so little this means a lot to me! WAHOO!!

Go Elaine GO!!!!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!

I did it and as soon as I got off of CS I got an email saying a friend ordered online on my still open show! I called my new Director who needed $223. My $145 pushed her sales to $227 and she earned the next level of Free Fall Products!!

WAHOO!!

Oh, I am so excited for you. I can't wait to be where you all are.

Way to go!! Congratulations!!!

Wahhhooooo!!I'm so happy for you!

Awe, congratulations on obtaining the structure AND the sales to promote!!! :D

I'm so excited for you! Congratulations!

What is "I'm on Pins and Needles..."?

"I'm on Pins and Needles..." is a line of kitchen tools and gadgets designed to make cooking and baking easier and more efficient. It is sold exclusively through Pampered Chef.

What types of products are included in the "I'm on Pins and Needles..." line?

The "I'm on Pins and Needles..." line includes a variety of kitchen tools such as measuring cups and spoons, spatulas, mixing bowls, baking sheets, and more. It also includes specialized gadgets like a dough scraper and a pastry blender.

Are "I'm on Pins and Needles..." products dishwasher safe?

Yes, all "I'm on Pins and Needles..." products are dishwasher safe. However, we recommend handwashing for best results and to extend the life of the products.

Can I purchase "I'm on Pins and Needles..." products in stores?

No, "I'm on Pins and Needles..." products are only available for purchase through Pampered Chef consultants or on the Pampered Chef website.

Are there any special care instructions for "I'm on Pins and Needles..." products?

We recommend avoiding using metal utensils with our products to prevent scratching. Additionally, be sure to follow any specific care instructions that may come with individual products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lesliec
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • mountainmama74
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
sassypip
  • Jennie4PC