• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will 2011 Be My Year for Success in My Business?

In summary, the speaker is excited about their progress in their business and their goals for the upcoming year. They have a new recruit and potential recruits from current events. They also have a potential party booking and are aiming for multiple rewards and incentives. The speaker is determined to make 2011 their year and is motivated to keep up the momentum.
kcmckay
Gold Member
I'm just so excited and I need to keep posting to not lose my momentum! 2011 is going to be MY YEAR! I've got my first recruit that signed in Dec so when she qualifies next week I'll be a SC and earn 2000 bonus points on top of recruit points and then 1000 points for promoting! Wahoo!!! I already submitted my first Jan show almost $700 and I've got 2 more booked that I know will be at least that much so I'm off to a rocking start!

My most recent host I WANT to recruit so bad. When we talked today to close her show I definitely planted the seed. She says she's not ready now so I'm not going to be pushy but I think from our conversation I may have planted the seed for sooner! She'd be amazing and does want to do it but we'll see. I'm not going to lie a small part of me is glad she's waiting since 2 booking from her show are in February and I want the double points!! I also have another recruit lead from her show that will at least have a show if she doesn't sign in the spring.

Then today I stopped at the store around corner from my house to get Milk. I almost didn't but am so glad I did! The clerk in there asked me since I brought my catty tote if I was a consultant I said yes. She asked for a book I gave her one. I then made sure to ask. I asked if she was looking to order or have a party. She said she'd have a party and she used to have them all the time but her consultant quit and hasn't had a party in a few years! So I asked if she knew when and she said she'd look at the book and know by Monday and she'd be working Monday night! So where am I going Monday night after work! :) She also said her circle of friends used to all have parties so fantastic contact!

I'm at the very least earning New Orleans! I'm shooting for Gold on Incentive trip too! HAPPY 2011!!!!!!!!

Awesome! I saw a saying today that would definitely fit your situation. It was
"Revvin' into 2011!"
Keep the momentum going. :)

Woot Woot!!! Keep it up and you will go far!

Wooo hoooo! You go, girl!

Whoop! Whoop! Happy New Year!

WHOOT WHOOT!!! Keep it up girl!!!!

Way to go Katie! Keep it up and congratulations!! :) :)

I feel the same way .... that this year is my year.... and I will see you in NEW ORLEANS!!!

Congrats Katie! Way to start off the New Year with a bang!!! :D

For the trip, do they start counting points only for 2011 or everything you sold last year count as well? And does your commission go up if you become a SC? I might have a recruit too!!

Points start with sales held and submitted in 2011. Nothing from last year counts. You'll receive an extra 1% of your own sales as an override, plus 1% of the sales of those on your team.

1. Can I use "I'm on Fire!!!! :) :D" on non-stick surfaces?

Yes, "I'm on Fire!!!! :) :D" is safe to use on non-stick surfaces. The silicone material will not scratch or damage the surface.

2. Is "I'm on Fire!!!! :) :D" dishwasher safe?

Yes, "I'm on Fire!!!! :) :D" is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing for best results and to extend the life of the product.

3. Can I use "I'm on Fire!!!! :) :D" in the oven?

No, "I'm on Fire!!!! :) :D" is not intended for oven use. It is only safe to use on stovetops and grills.

4. How hot can "I'm on Fire!!!! :) :D" withstand?

"I'm on Fire!!!! :) :D" is heat resistant up to 600 degrees Fahrenheit.

5. Is "I'm on Fire!!!! :) :D" safe to use with metal utensils?

Yes, "I'm on Fire!!!! :) :D" is safe to use with metal utensils. The silicone material is durable and will not melt or warp with use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• melissaboyd
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • 3girls
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • babywings76