• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have You Gotten the New CC Card Promo?

In summary, the conversation is about the availability of 1099 forms for tax purposes. The original poster is asking if anyone has received theirs or knows where to find them. Some responses mention the legal deadline for 1099 forms to be sent out and suggest checking Consultant Connection for performance details. Others mention receiving their forms in the mail or being able to access them online. One person had trouble printing their form but was able to do so by right-clicking. The conversation concludes with someone asking where to find the form and another member directing them to the financial forms section on the website.
katem51
I'm not seeing these on CC yet. Anyone receive one or tell me where to find it?

Re: 1099'sThey may not be up yet...I think they have until Jan 31st.

Not that they have to take until then, but I think legally they have until the 31st.

Re: 1099's
kam said:
They may not be up yet...I think they have until Jan 31st.

Not that they have to take until then, but I think legally they have until the 31st.

This is true - 31st. Doesn't mean they won't be up soon or in the mail soon...that is after all this coming Thursday.
I have to remind my DH every year. (And I believe charities get until end of February to mail out donation records. That's the one he hates waiting on.)

Re: 1099'sUgh! Usually they are up by now. I need it for my daughter financial aid forms. Apparently I should have had it in a few weeks ago. yikes

Chefgirl2 said:
Ugh! Usually they are up by now. I need it for my daughter financial aid forms. Apparently I should have had it in a few weeks ago. yikes

if it had to be in a few weeks ago, you couldn't be using THIS year's 1099 anyway since they wouldn't have been out for ANYONE. Can you use last years (most financial forms look at the last two years)? Or go on Consultant Connection and look at your performance details for the year (if you click on "Previous month", you can then see the YTD stats showing how much you made in commissions.

Chefgirl2 said:
Ugh! Usually they are up by now. I need it for my daughter financial aid forms. Apparently I should have had it in a few weeks ago. yikes

esavvymom said:
if it had to be in a few weeks ago, you couldn't be using THIS year's 1099 anyway since they wouldn't have been out for ANYONE. Can you use last years (most financial forms look at the last two years)? Or go on Consultant Connection and look at your performance details for the year (if you click on "Previous month", you can then see the YTD stats showing how much you made in commissions.

I agree Bobbi, I don't think anyone would have had them a few weeks ago. We won't even be mailing the 1099's from our company until Monday.

Re: 1099'sI just checked and mine was ready.

Re: 1099'sI checked today and I can pull mine up as a PDF, but I can't print or save it. Anyone else having this issue?

Shari in TX

Re: 1099'sWas having trouble printing mine also using print icons.
Finally right clicked in the 1099 and hit print and it worked.
Good luck!

Re: 1099'sgot mine today in the mail crazy I usually print my off

jenniepc said:
Was having trouble printing mine also using print icons.
Good luck!

Many thanks! That worked for me too.

Shari in TX

Re: 1099'sThey should be ready I just looked online and seen mine

Re: 1099'sI got mine in the mail today

jenniepc said:
Was having trouble printing mine also using print icons.
Good luck!

All I got was 2 blank pages :cry: Any other tricks?

cochef said:
All I got was 2 blank pages :cry: Any other tricks?

Try using a different browser. Firefox seems to work ok at pulling them up.

Re: 1099'sWhere is it? I must not be looking in the right place.

Re: 1099'sIt is under financial forms where you would find you commission statement.

1. What is the new CC card promo and how can I participate?

The new CC card promo is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef that allows customers to earn rewards and discounts by using their credit card to make purchases. To participate, you must have a Pampered Chef credit card and use it for your purchases.

2. How long is the CC card promo available?

The CC card promo is available for a limited time only. The exact dates may vary, so it's best to check with your Pampered Chef consultant or the company's website for the most up-to-date information.

3. What kind of rewards can I earn with the CC card promo?

With the CC card promo, you can earn rewards in the form of product discounts, free products, or special gifts. The specific rewards may vary depending on the current promotion.

4. Can I combine the CC card promo with other offers or discounts?

In most cases, the CC card promo cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. However, it's always best to check with your consultant or the company's website for any specific rules or exceptions.

5. Is there a limit to how many times I can use the CC card promo?

The CC card promo can be used multiple times during the promotional period, as long as you make a purchase with your Pampered Chef credit card each time. However, there may be a limit to how many rewards or discounts you can earn, so be sure to check the details of the current promotion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sandra Townsend
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies
Views
Chefitupwithnev