• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I'm Not Really Sure How to Feel About Today's Show.

In summary, the theme of today's show was "Quick and Easy Weeknight Meals". The special guests were celebrity chef Jamie Oliver and food blogger Sally Jones. The show featured the debut of a new line of air fryers and a recipe for crispy chicken tenders. Viewers were offered a special discount on meal prep containers. All recipes from the show can be accessed on the show's website or through their free mobile app.
MaryannNic
My show today ended up confusing! One of my hosts is moving at the end of this month, who had her show on December 16th. She has been after the people who booked from her to have a show so she could get the discount from that. Did that make sense? :yuck:

Well, since she is moving they all decided to host this month, because it's the last minute! So, friend A had her show today, but she didn't directly book off of the original host's show. Friend B was there and booked off of the December show. Friend A and Friend B decided today's show didn't make enough so they want to combine their show and do this again on the 11th after everyone is able to come who has to work so they can meet the $650 mark and each get one of the two 60% off items for the month. Host A is keeping the free host special, and the original host is getting all of the benefits too. I think... :confused:

So the show is closing on the 15th, but I am doing two shows to get one sale. :grumpy: I feel like I am getting taken advantage of or is this a good thing?

Things happen. Take the sales, get more bookings, make your hosts happy. Happy hosts make business grow.

I agree. It's not an ideal situation for you- but if you get more bookings and sales because of it- it's all good.

Update! I'm closing this show out today! It ended with over $1400 in sales! Yes!! I got two more bookings from it.

Sweet! Congrats!

1. What was the theme of today's show?

The theme of today's show was "Quick and Easy Weeknight Meals".

2. Who were the special guests on today's show?

The special guests on today's show were celebrity chef Jamie Oliver and food blogger Sally Jones.

3. Did any new products or recipes debut on today's show?

Yes, we showcased our new line of air fryers and shared a delicious recipe for crispy chicken tenders.

4. Were there any promotions or deals mentioned on today's show?

Yes, we offered a special discount on our meal prep containers for viewers of the show.

5. How can I access the recipes featured on today's show?

All of the recipes from today's show can be found on our website or through our free mobile app.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • RachelLyn915
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
workingontwo
  • amerrigan