• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Joining Pampered Chef: What Can I Expect?

In summary, joining Pampered Chef involves signing up as an independent consultant and purchasing a starter kit, which includes high-quality products, business supplies, and training materials. The company offers support and resources for new consultants, including training, a mentor, and a community of experienced consultants. There is no minimum sales requirement, but it is recommended to have at least $150 in sales every three months to maintain active status and receive discounts and commissions. The benefits of joining Pampered Chef include earning income, flexible hours, a supportive community, and access to high-quality products at a discount. It also provides the opportunity to build your own business and work towards personal and professional goals.
Kat B
Just joined yesterday with the ultimate kit!! Am excited and nervous about this new adventure.

Welcome to CS Kat B!

I wish you much success and happiness as you begin this new adventure.

Kat enjoy your new adventure with Pampered Chef. There are lots of people here and in your up-line to help with any questions you may have.

Thank you Brydi1956!!! I am excited and nervous at the same time! :) I would love to take you up on your offer for advice after I talk to my team and get rolling!! I have a rough draft email in the works

Admin Greg said:
Welcome to CS Kat B!
Thank you Greg!! I'm pretty excited and have been having fun exploring this site!

1. What does the process of joining Pampered Chef entail?

The process of joining Pampered Chef involves signing up as an independent consultant and purchasing a starter kit. Once you have completed the sign-up process, you will have access to training and support materials to help you get started.

2. What is included in the starter kit for new consultants?

The starter kit for new consultants, also known as the Ultimate Kit, includes a variety of high-quality Pampered Chef products, business supplies, and training materials. It also comes with a 3-month subscription to the Pampered Chef website, where you can access additional resources and tools.

3. How will Pampered Chef support me as a new consultant?

Pampered Chef offers a range of support and resources for new consultants, including online and in-person training, a dedicated mentor, and a community of experienced consultants who are always willing to help and share their knowledge.

4. Is there a minimum sales requirement for consultants?

As an independent consultant, you are not required to meet a minimum sales requirement. However, to maintain your active status and continue receiving discounts and commissions, it is recommended to have at least $150 in sales every three months.

5. What are the benefits of joining Pampered Chef?

Joining Pampered Chef offers a variety of benefits, including the opportunity to earn income, flexible hours, a supportive community, and access to high-quality products at a discount. You also have the chance to build your own business and work towards achieving your personal and professional goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bonnie hunt
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Kathy Vannoy
  • Heather Collins
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • tsmarr