• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do Virtual Shows Work for a Busy Consultant with Kids?

In summary, to become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can sign up online and choose a starter kit after providing personal information and paying the initial fee. The starter kit includes business supplies and popular products. Part-time work is available and the company offers flexible scheduling. To host a virtual show, you can create a personalized link and invite guests through various methods. New consultants receive extensive training and support, including online courses, mentorship programs, and a community of experienced consultants. Customer service and upline support are also available for any questions or concerns.
Ellinj
Hey Everyone,Just started my Consultant gig and so far, so good. Already got to experience the dreaded declined credit cards, damaged goods and missing items within orders and I'm starting to find my groove. I do Virtual Shows exclusively at the moment as I work full-time and have two kids under five which makes my free time non-existent. HahaGlad to be a part of this community.:)
El

Welcome to CS!

1. How do I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can sign up online through the company's website. You will need to provide personal information, choose a starter kit, and pay the initial fee to get started.

2. What is included in the starter kit?

The starter kit includes a variety of Pampered Chef products and business supplies to help you get started. This may include catalogs, order forms, training materials, and some of the company's popular kitchen tools and cookware.

3. Can I work part-time as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, you can work part-time as a Pampered Chef consultant. Many consultants have other jobs or family obligations, and the company offers flexible scheduling to accommodate different lifestyles.

4. How do I host a virtual show?

To host a virtual show, you can use the Pampered Chef app or website to create a personalized link for your guests to join. You can then share this link through email, social media, or other methods to invite people to your show.

5. What kind of support is available for new consultants?

Pampered Chef offers extensive training and support for new consultants, including online training courses, mentorship programs, and a community of experienced consultants to connect with. You can also reach out to your upline or the company's customer service for any questions or concerns you may have.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jaimice
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Alicia Messenger