• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Can I Expect from My New Business Kit?

In summary, the Pampered Chef New Business Kit includes a consultant apron, product catalogs, order forms, business materials, and a selection of popular kitchen products. It is designed to help you start your business successfully and can be customized to fit your personal preferences. The kit typically takes 3-5 business days to arrive and the cost varies based on the products chosen, with a minimum requirement of $80 in products. Contact your consultant for more information on pricing.
jasonmva
Silver Member
Hi everyone. My name is Jason and I am a "new addition" to the family. I am really looking forward to getting my business up and running. I love to cook and I love the products. I can't wait for my kit to get here so I can start using everything.

Welcome Jason, you found a great site. Good luck with your new biz, and don't be afraid to ask any questions most of us don't bite.:D

Hi Jason - Welcome to Pampered Chef - you'll love it and you'll get a lot of great information from this site - good luck!

Gina Miller

Jason - welcome! Just a tip: Ask your recruiter if you can borrow some catalogs until your kit arrives. Download and print/copy the outside order forms from the website and do some catalog shows! Why wait to get started and get your first commission check!!!

Welcome Jason!! You'll love this job!:)

Hi Jason! I'm in SS3 and you are gonna love it! And use the website to your advantage - it's a great help to newbies.

Jeanie Gay

Jason,

Welcome!! I hope you will be as excited about this job as I am. It consumes me and I find myself getting up in the middle of the night to do something I thought about. As the others recomended, definitely use this site. Go to the "Files" section and find documents to help you with your business.

Good luck!

Hi Jason, glad to have another family member!!

1. What comes in the Pampered Chef New Business Kit?

The New Business Kit includes a variety of essential tools and products to help you get started with your Pampered Chef business. This includes a consultant apron, product catalogs, order forms, business materials, and a selection of our best-selling kitchen products.

2. How will the New Business Kit help me with my business?

The New Business Kit is designed to provide you with the necessary tools and resources to start your Pampered Chef business on the right track. The products included in the kit are popular and in-demand among customers, which can help you generate sales and build a strong customer base.

3. Can I customize my New Business Kit?

Yes, you can customize your New Business Kit by choosing the products you want to include based on your personal preferences and target market. This allows you to tailor your kit to best suit your specific needs and goals.

4. How long does it take for the New Business Kit to arrive?

The New Business Kit typically takes 3-5 business days to arrive after placing your order. However, shipping times may vary depending on your location.

5. What is the cost of the New Business Kit?

The cost of the New Business Kit varies depending on the products and materials you choose to include. However, there is a minimum requirement of $80 in products to qualify for the kit. Contact your consultant for more information on pricing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kara Eaton
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Jeesjohn
  • LizJones
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Desy Maus