1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: I'm new and glad to be here

1. Langrco

Langrco Member Gold Member

I found and joined this site a week or so ago and just found this part of it tonight. I am very new to PC joined in Nov and qualified in the same month (thanks to family and friends) but keep looking for ways to get it really off the ground. Love the sight. Please feel free to answer my question via my email. I look around ask a question and then cant find where I posted. I have since been helped there but emailing to me is welcomed.

I have trouble with the cell phone type words so please bear with me if I ask stupid questions on that front. I try to have a pad and pen with me when I ask but sometime I check in while at work or at my daughters and it is quick so I can't jot things down.

I am proud to be a part of your group.
    Connie

Feb 9, 2008
  2. kcjodih

kcjodih Legacy Member Gold Member

Welcome to PC Connie and welcome as well to our group :)

As for people answering your questions - it's more than likely they'll answer you here. Reason being is that this way it will benefit anyone else who might have the question as well.

The best way for you to keep track of your questions and any answers posted is to click up top beside the 'search' on either 'new posts' or 'quick links' and you'll then find what's new or what's been posted today and you'll then be able to find your post and any answers. :)

Hope that helps!

Feb 9, 2008
  3. chefann

chefann Legend Member Gold Member

Feb 9, 2008
  4. JAE

JAE Legacy Member

You can also click on your own name and find more posts placed by you. Then you can find your own questions and everything posted after your question.
    And if you click on your name and then click on "view public profile" you can find a link to all the threads started by you.

Feb 9, 2008
  5. janetupnorth

janetupnorth Legend Member Gold Member

Welcome Connie - enjoy PC and our crazy site here!

Feb 9, 2008
  6. KellyTheChef

KellyTheChef Legend Member Gold Member

Welcome to CS and to Pampered Chef!!
    Glad to have you here!

Feb 9, 2008
  7. daniellemorgan

daniellemorgan Member

8. pamperedlinda

pamperedlinda Legend Member Gold Member

Welcome to our virtual cluster!

Feb 10, 2008
  9. mombird4

mombird4 Member

Welcome

I know I have found more info on this site than would ever have been thought, it helps that someone's here 24/7, for that question you keep forgetting to ask your team mates or directors:love:

Feb 10, 2008
  10. janetupnorth

janetupnorth Legend Member Gold Member

More like thanks KG for all his work/writing! :)

Feb 10, 2008
  11. The_Kitchen_Guy

The_Kitchen_Guy Legend Member Silver Member

Welcome to our little asylum, Connie! As with any can of mixed nuts, there's always a few salty, over-baked clinkers you have to throw out, but most of us will gladly help you out of your shell.

12. daniellemorgan

daniellemorgan Member

Thank you to KG as well!!!!

13. dianevill

dianevill Senior Member Gold Member

Really going to leave that one alone! LOL!

Welcome aboard, Connie!

Feb 10, 2008
  14. khergatt

khergatt Member

Welcome! I'm new around here, too. Looking forward to seeing your posts and reading your questions because they are sure to help me out, too!

Feb 12, 2008
  15. Welcome, glad to have you here.

16. sarahlegare

sarahlegare Advanced Member

Welcome!! You're gonna love it here!!

Feb 12, 2008
  17. pamperedpals

pamperedpals Senior Member Gold Member

This forum has a wealth of knowledge. I love :love: it and I know you will too!

Feb 12, 2008
Have something to add?