• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Struggling with Navigating the Pampered Chef Site?

In summary, to log into your Pampered Chef account, go to the website and click on the "Log In" button. To find your consultant's website, ask them directly or search for their name or consultant number. To place an order, log in, add items to your cart, and complete the order. To track orders, go to the "My Orders" tab. For customer service, call or submit a request through the website or ask your consultant for help.
Langrco
Gold Member
I found and joined this site a week or so ago and just found this part of it tonight. I am very new to PC joined in Nov and qualified in the same month (thanks to family and friends) but keep looking for ways to get it really off the ground. Love the sight. Please feel free to answer my question via my email. I look around ask a question and then cant find where I posted. I have since been helped there but emailing to me is welcomed.

I have trouble with the cell phone type words so please bear with me if I ask stupid questions on that front. I try to have a pad and pen with me when I ask but sometime I check in while at work or at my daughters and it is quick so I can't jot things down.

I am proud to be a part of your group.
Connie

Welcome to PC Connie and welcome as well to our group :)

As for people answering your questions - it's more than likely they'll answer you here. Reason being is that this way it will benefit anyone else who might have the question as well.

The best way for you to keep track of your questions and any answers posted is to click up top beside the 'search' on either 'new posts' or 'quick links' and you'll then find what's new or what's been posted today and you'll then be able to find your post and any answers. :)

Hope that helps!

You can also click on your own name and find more posts placed by you. Then you can find your own questions and everything posted after your question.
And if you click on your name and then click on "view public profile" you can find a link to all the threads started by you.

Welcome Connie - enjoy PC and our crazy site here!

Welcome to CS and to Pampered Chef!!
Glad to have you here!

Welcome to our virtual cluster!

WelcomeI know I have found more info on this site than would ever have been thought, it helps that someone's here 24/7, for that question you keep forgetting to ask your team mates or directors:love:

daniellemorgan said:
This info just helped me and I thought I had this place mastered! :D

Thanks Ann!! :chef:

More like thanks KG for all his work/writing! :)

Welcome to our little asylum, Connie! As with any can of mixed nuts, there's always a few salty, over-baked clinkers you have to throw out, but most of us will gladly help you out of your shell.

Thank you to KG as well!!!!

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Welcome to our little asylum, Connie! As with any can of mixed nuts, there's always a few salty, over-baked clinkers you have to throw out, but most of us will gladly help you out of your shell.

Really going to leave that one alone! LOL!

Welcome aboard, Connie!

Welcome! I'm new around here, too. Looking forward to seeing your posts and reading your questions because they are sure to help me out, too!

Welcome, glad to have you here.

Welcome!! You're gonna love it here!!

This forum has a wealth of knowledge. I love :love: it and I know you will too!

1. How do I log into my Pampered Chef account?

To log into your Pampered Chef account, go to the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Log In" button in the top right corner. Enter your email address and password and click "Sign In". If you have trouble remembering your password, you can click on the "Forgot Password?" link to reset it.

2. How do I find my consultant's website?

To find your consultant's website, you can either ask them directly for the link or search for their name or consultant number on the "Find a Consultant" page on the Pampered Chef website. You can also find your consultant's website under the "My Consultant" tab when you are logged into your account.

3. How do I place an order on the Pampered Chef site?

To place an order on the Pampered Chef site, first log into your account. Then, browse the products and add them to your cart by clicking on the "Add to Cart" button. Once you have all the items you want, click on the cart icon in the top right corner and follow the prompts to complete your order.

4. How do I track my orders on the Pampered Chef site?

To track your orders on the Pampered Chef site, log into your account and click on the "My Orders" tab. This will show you a list of all your past orders and their current status. You can also click on a specific order to view more details and tracking information.

5. How do I contact customer service for help with the Pampered Chef site?

To contact customer service for help with the Pampered Chef site, you can either call their toll-free number or submit a request through the "Contact Us" form on their website. You can also reach out to your consultant for assistance with navigating the site.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Gail Clark
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • Tabatha Hays
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Xchoi Hunt