• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Director in Massachusetts: Any Recommendations?

In summary, when packing for a move from California to Massachusetts, it is important to bring essential kitchen tools such as measuring cups and spoons, a chef's knife, a cutting board, and pots and pans. Specialty tools like a garlic press may also be helpful. Pampered Chef products are safe to transport during a move, but it is recommended to wrap fragile items in bubble wrap. To update your address for your Pampered Chef account after the move, log into your account and edit your contact information. You can still attend Pampered Chef cooking parties in Massachusetts and there are a variety of products that are perfect for making hearty comfort foods, which are popular in the New England region.
warnhel
Hi,
My name is Helen. I am new to this forum. I have been with PPC for a little more than two years. Does anybody out there know anyone who is a Director out in Massachusetts? I know I can contact my own Director for this info. but I was just curious if anyone here new anybody.
email me [email protected]

Thanks,
Helen :)

I know you want to go to someone who has been recommended, but if no one in Chef Success knows of a Director in MA your Director should be able to locate one through the Home Office.

What part of Mass are you moving to?

Director in MARenee Figlock is an awsome director. She's not my director, but I have seen her in action many times and am awed by her. She is so nice, funny and I always wish I could sell like her. I don't remember exactly what town she's in, I'm in ME. But I'm pretty sure she's in MA and would be a great hospitality director.

Hi !Iam in MassHi ! Iam in Holland Mass which is next to Sturbridge Mass.If you are near my area, pop me a Email,I can help you out ! Danielle :cool:

1. What kitchen tools do I need to pack for my move from California to Massachusetts?

Some essential kitchen tools to pack for your move include measuring cups and spoons, a chef's knife, a cutting board, a can opener, a vegetable peeler, and a set of pots and pans. You may also want to bring along any specialty tools that you frequently use, such as a garlic press or a zester.

2. Will my Pampered Chef products be safe to transport during the move?

Yes, Pampered Chef products are designed to be durable and long-lasting. However, to ensure their safety during the move, we recommend wrapping any fragile items in bubble wrap or packing paper and placing them in a sturdy box with plenty of packing material.

3. How can I update my address for my Pampered Chef account after the move?

To update your address, log into your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Account" tab. From there, you can edit your contact information, including your shipping address. Don't forget to update your address for any active orders as well.

4. Will I still be able to attend Pampered Chef cooking parties in Massachusetts?

Yes, Pampered Chef hosts cooking parties all over the country, including in Massachusetts. You can search for upcoming parties in your area on our website or contact a Pampered Chef consultant to schedule a party at your new location.

5. Are there any Pampered Chef products specifically designed for cooking in the New England climate?

While we don't have products specifically designed for the New England climate, many of our products are versatile and can be used in any climate. However, we do offer a variety of products that are perfect for making hearty comfort foods, which are popular in the New England region.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cmdtrgd
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jcsmilez
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • chef131doreen