• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I'm Looking for Some Volunteers

In summary, this blogger is looking for volunteers to join an Advisory Council to help with the creation of quality marketing materials. They are looking for subscribers who have been with them for at least 6 months, and those who have been with them for awhile know their style and understand where they're coming from. The Advisory Council would consist of members with varying levels of experience and intellectual capital. This will not require a lot of time per month, but the volunteer would be expected to participate when necessary. If interested, email the blogger for more information.
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
This was just posted to my blog today but I know I can reach a whole lot of you this way too.

Well, I probably am preaching to the choir but you know how it gets with work, home, family, etc getting the best of you. I am BLESSED but BUSY with a full-time job, a side photography business, and this newsletter service, not to mention additional design work. Oh yea, and my FAMILY!

Something I’ve wanted to do for quite some time and I think I’m ready to implement fully is to have an TTAC - Tasty Tidbits Advisory Council - and I’m looking for volunteers! Being that I have been “retired” from doing live shows for quite some time, and am almost on the edge of getting “fired” for not staying active, I am not nearly as immersed in the consultant experience as I once was. What I am looking for are subscribers who can keep me focused on continuing to write and create useful articles and tools that will benefit you the most in your business. I don’t want to spend alot of time working on a piece of marketing material that has little real-world usefulness. I want to make things that are timely and serve an immediate need! And I also would like a smaller target group to bounce new ideas off of.

So, are you up for the challenge? I can’t pay much (I can’t pay at all! LOL), but I can reward you for your time with a complimentary Sous Chef subscription, as well as one extra subscription for a friend or clustermate! And of course, I’ll be forever grateful!

Requirements - My preference is to have members who have been subscribers for at least 6 months (if not longer). Those who have been with me for awhile know my style and understand where I’m coming from. You may have seen me try different things in the past and know what has or has not worked. You can be any level of consultant but I’d like to aim for a good mix so that I have varying opinions on recruiting, sales, and host coaching from different levels. The intellectual capital we all share can be GREAT!

I don’t envision this is going to take alot of time per month, but you should be willing to participate in discussions/contributions when the occasion arises. If you are willing to commit to at least 3 months on the Advisory Board, please email me and let me know you’re interested. Be sure to mention your consultant level, # of years experience, and a sentence or two about why you want to become a Board member. If you have any questions, feel free to email me. I am looking forward to creating a new level of quality marketing materials by really focusing on what YOU want and need to make your business soar! Please email me by Monday 6/22. Thanks!!

Well, I haven't subscribed for 6 months yet but I would love to do it...experienced cheffer and sometimes computer geek....

I emailed you....

I've emailed you...

Hi there! As a fellow pampered chef consultant, I completely understand the struggle of balancing work, family, and other commitments. It sounds like you have a lot on your plate, but I admire your dedication to keeping your business and newsletter service going. I am definitely interested in becoming a part of your TTAC - Tasty Tidbits Advisory Council. I have been a subscriber for over a year now and have found your articles and tools extremely useful in my own business. I am currently a level 2 consultant with 3 years of experience. I am eager to share my input and ideas with you and other consultants to help improve our marketing materials and ultimately, our businesses.I completely agree with your focus on creating timely and useful content for our businesses. As someone who has tried different approaches in the past, I understand the importance of having a targeted and effective marketing strategy. I am committed to contributing my time and expertise to the Advisory Board for at least 3 months and am excited to work with you and other consultants to make our businesses soar.Thank you for this opportunity and for all that you do for our consultant community. I look forward to hearing back from you and being a part of the TTAC!

What is "I'm Looking for Some Volunteers"?

"I'm Looking for Some Volunteers" is a program offered by Pampered Chef where individuals can volunteer to host a cooking show or party in their home, and receive free products and discounts as a thank you for their time and effort.

How can I sign up to be a volunteer?

You can sign up to be a volunteer by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant or by filling out the form on our website. Once you have been approved, your consultant will work with you to schedule a cooking show or party at your desired date and time.

What are the benefits of being a volunteer?

As a volunteer, you will receive free products and discounts based on the sales made at your cooking show or party. You will also have the opportunity to try out new and popular Pampered Chef products and recipes, and have a fun and interactive cooking experience with your friends and family.

Do I need to have any cooking experience to be a volunteer?

No, you do not need to have any cooking experience to be a volunteer. Our consultants will guide you through the cooking show or party and provide all the necessary tools and instructions. It's a great opportunity to learn new cooking techniques and recipes!

Can I choose the products and recipes for my cooking show or party?

Yes, you can work with your consultant to select the products and recipes that you would like to feature at your cooking show or party. This ensures that you and your guests will have a fun and personalized experience, and you can also choose products that you are interested in trying.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cmdtrgd
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
rebeccastt
Replies
Views
Stephanie78