• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Anyone Help Me Find a Show Summary Document for Hostesses?

In summary, the conversation is about a tool that the hostess can receive at the end of the show that shows her where she is at and what she gets at that level. There is a graph in the catalog that shows this, but it is now on "while supplies last" status. Some people are sad to see it go and are stocking up on it. Others are hoping for a new version to be released. The tool is called the show tally and it is available on the supply order form. Some people have alternative versions of the show tally that they are willing to share. The PC version is a duplicate, with one copy for the hostess and one for the consultant. The document can also be found on the back of the
PCCHeather0506
Silver Member
That I can give to the hostess at the end of the show that shows her where she is at and maybe explains what she gets at that level or something?? I swear I've seen something like this and can't seem to find anything now?? Maybe pc even makes it and I just don't realize?? Anyone know??

There's a graph towards the back of the catalog (don't remember if they've changed this with the S/S '11 catalog, but it's still this way for the F/W '10).

The show tally (available on a supply order) is what you are looking for - it's great because you both get a copy.

BethCooks4U said:
The show tally (available on a supply order) is what you are looking for - it's great because you both get a copy.

Did you see it's now on "while supplies last" status? ARgggghhhh! I love this tool, and I'm going to be sad to see it go. (I just ordered 6!)

ChefBeckyD said:
Did you see it's now on "while supplies last" status? ARgggghhhh! I love this tool, and I'm going to be sad to see it go. (I just ordered 6!)

Nooooo!! I just did a supply order and now I'll have to do another. urrggg!

ChefBeckyD said:

You have got to be kidding! This one of the best tools! Clear and to the point. Hopefully they are "redoing" it and there will be a new one available :)

ChefBeckyD said:

Where do you see that? I looked at CC and I didn't see it on that list and on P3 it doesn't say anything about while available...

I totally agree on the show tally guide! I hope they are not discontinuing it!

BethCooks4U said:
Where do you see that? I looked at CC and I didn't see it on that list and on P3 it doesn't say anything about while available...

On the Supply Order Form itself.

loreo said:
You have got to be kidding! This one of the best tools! Clear and to the point. Hopefully they are "redoing" it and there will be a new one available :)

That's what I'm hoping too - but just in case, I'm stocking up!

I thought it was on the downloadable section of CC. But now it's not there.

Last edited:
ChefBeckyD said:
On the Supply Order Form itself.

I wish they'd have continued including that in the change over box. I don't usually print that off of CC - I saw no need. Now I will change my ways. Uggg, if I want it I need to place another order.

I have it on a spreadsheet. I know I can not put those on here but could save to a word document, but I don't know how to upload/attact on here. Help me and I will help you.

Shelly Flanagan said:
I have it on a spreadsheet. I know I can not put those on here but could save to a word document, but I don't know how to upload/attact on here. Help me and I will help you.

Thanks but what I like about the PC one is that it's 2 copies - one for the host and one for me. I often write notes on it at the end of the show that we both need.

(to attach a doc scroll down and "manage attachments", find the doc on your computer, then upload)

BethCooks4U said:
Thanks but what I like about the PC one is that it's 2 copies - one for the host and one for me. I often write notes on it at the end of the show that we both need.

(to attach a doc scroll down and "manage attachments", find the doc on your computer, then upload)

Ok Beth. Thanks for the info.

Also, you can attach .zip files, so if you put the Excel file in a .zip file, then you can upload it.

Well even though the PC one is a duplicate (which sounds helpful) does anyone have soething like it that I could print. I need one for this weekend.

pamperedchef88 said:
Well even though the PC one is a duplicate (which sounds helpful) does anyone have soething like it that I could print. I need one for this weekend.

What's your email address? I will send you what I have.

It's on the back of the cooking show planner.

pcsharon1 said:
It's on the back of the cooking show planner.
That is a little bit different than the document that is on the supply order.

Here's what I use. I've attached it as both PDF and Publisher. I put the current sales total on the top. I circle the level the host is at now and put a * by the next two levels.

Attachments

• Benefits Explanation Sheet.pub
    105 KB · Views: 407
  • Benefits Explanation Sheet.pdf
    8.8 KB · Views: 637
Thanks for the info. Going to add some to my next supply order form!

I actually posted one of these on here a while back. My director had one that she made up on the computer and I made a version of it. I'll see if I can find it again.

Show summary.doc This is the one that I posted but for the life of me I can'te remember how to make it a link. Sorry

What is the best way to search for a specific document on the Pampered Chef website?

To search for a specific document on the Pampered Chef website, you can use our search bar located at the top of each page. Simply type in the name or keywords of the document you are looking for and click on the magnifying glass icon to begin your search.

Can I access and download documents from my mobile device?

Yes, you can access and download documents from your mobile device by using our mobile-friendly website or by downloading our Pampered Chef mobile app. Simply log in to your account and navigate to the "Documents" section to find and download the document you need.

Are there any restrictions on downloading documents from the Pampered Chef website?

Yes, there are some restrictions on downloading documents from our website. Some documents may only be available to certain levels of consultants or may require a login to access. Additionally, some documents may have a limit on the number of downloads per day to ensure fair and equal access for all consultants.

How can I request a specific document that I cannot find on the Pampered Chef website?

If you cannot find a specific document on our website, you can submit a request to our customer service team. Simply send an email to [email protected] with the details of the document you are looking for and our team will do their best to assist you.

Is there a way to organize and save my frequently used documents on the Pampered Chef website?

Yes, you can organize and save your frequently used documents on our website by creating folders in the "Documents" section. Simply click on the "Create New Folder" button and name your folder. You can then save and organize your documents within this folder for easy access in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • middlemamma
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • txpmprdchef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies