• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I'm Looking for a Dip Recipe

In summary, there are a variety of dip recipes that can be suitable for different occasions and dietary restrictions. The Spinach Artichoke Dip is a popular option for parties, while the Fiesta Ranch Dip is quick and easy to make. For potlucks, the Loaded Baked Potato Dip is a crowd-pleaser, and those with dairy allergies can enjoy the Avocado Black Bean Salsa. Many dip recipes can also be made in advance, including the delicious Buffalo Chicken Dip.
JennH
I am looking for a recipe for a dip that has black beans, corn, salsa and sour cream in it. I don't know if there are more ingredients or not. I had a host ask if I knew this recipe because she has had it and wants to make it. If you know what this recipe is and which cookbook it came out of, I would appreciate it.

Mexican Bean DipI don't know if this is it or not. It has all the ingredients you listed it. It is on page 19 of It's Good for You Cookbook.

Mexican Bean DipI do not have this cookbook. Can someone please get me the recipe? Thank you!

1. What is a good dip recipe for a party?

One popular dip recipe for parties is our Spinach Artichoke Dip. It combines cream cheese, sour cream, parmesan cheese, and chopped spinach and artichoke hearts for a creamy and flavorful dip that pairs well with chips, crackers, or vegetables.

2. Can you recommend a dip recipe that is easy to make?

Our Fiesta Ranch Dip is a quick and easy recipe that only requires four ingredients: ranch dressing mix, sour cream, salsa, and shredded cheddar cheese. Simply mix everything together and chill for an hour before serving.

3. I need a dip recipe that is suitable for a potluck. Any suggestions?

Our Loaded Baked Potato Dip is a potluck favorite. It's made with sour cream, cream cheese, shredded cheddar cheese, bacon, and green onions for a delicious and hearty dip that goes well with chips or crackers.

4. I have a dairy allergy. What are some dip recipes that don't contain dairy?

Our Avocado Black Bean Salsa is a dairy-free dip option that is also vegetarian and gluten-free. It's made with diced avocado, black beans, corn, tomatoes, onions, and cilantro for a fresh and flavorful dip that can be served with tortilla chips.

5. Can I make a dip recipe in advance?

Yes, many dip recipes can be made in advance and stored in the fridge until ready to serve. Our Buffalo Chicken Dip, made with shredded chicken, cream cheese, ranch dressing, hot sauce, and shredded cheddar cheese, actually tastes even better if made a day ahead and reheated before serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cincychef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • keynibear
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
keynibear
  • cookn' katie