• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Selling a Chillzanne at a Good Price?

In summary, the discontinued Chillzanne is back on the outlet, but the new one is available on June 1st. You can find it on the Personal Website, as well as through the outlet.
tahodgin
Gold Member
Does anyone have a Chillzanne they want to get rid of for a reasonable price? The rectangular one preferrably.

Last edited:
you'd be better off ordering it from someone's outlet, with a past host #, because the shipping will kill you for someone to mail it to you. If you need an outlet, let me know =)

That would be great. They're gone from the PC outlet. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

I have one that I'd love to part with (just don't have the space to store it) :(

I could have the shipping priced this week for standard shipping if you'd like.

Does $15 plus shipping sound reasonable?

ChefLoriG said:
you'd be better off ordering it from someone's outlet, with a past host #, because the shipping will kill you for someone to mail it to you. If you need an outlet, let me know =)
I am looking for a rectangle Chillzanne and came across your post. :)

on June 1st, the new one will be available through my website =)

The old version is no longer available via the outlet

It'll be on my website, too!

I have the round one and the rectangular one if anyone is interested. :)

ChefLoriG said:

I also have a rectangular Chillzane I'd be willing to part with. PM me.

ChefLoriG said:

how does this work? is it your pampered chef PWS? Do consultants get to have separate outlets?

I'm new and still figuring this all out, and you have me very curious...

Marghi
the curious cat

BlueMoon said:
how does this work? is it your pampered chef PWS? Do consultants get to have separate outlets?

I'm new and still figuring this all out, and you have me very curious...

Marghi
the curious cat

Marghi, PC policies state you have to purchase all items (you wish to use for yourself or as demos) through my PWS. Purchasing from anybody else might be considered a "no no."

:love:

LOL Dave! May have to steal that angle. :D

Marghi - When you qualify ($1250 in sales), you become eligible for individual orders, wedding registries and Outlet.

A customer logs onto your Personal Website, chooses "Shop Online", Option 2 (Individual Order). When you click on "continue", the outlet link pops up on the right hand side.

Hope that answers your question....and you're always welcomed to shop at my PWS. ;D

LOL, okay Dave, and Jolie, why I thought this post was odd!?

So what do you mean, ChefLoriG?

ChefLoriG said:

Ah, gotcha.

The discontinued chillzanne was available a couple months back on the outlet. I believe she's referring to the cool and serve, available on June 1st. It is a modernized and lighter version of the discontinued chillzanne.

We're all referring to our PWS, and we all have the same products available (new products and outlet items). :D

LOL, okay Jolie and Dave, I'll be sure to remember to order from you .....

..... if I ever lose my mind!

So LoriG, were you just kidding around, too? everyone really has the same outlet, right?? (wow, I sound soooo naive).

ChefLoriG said:

Marghi

I read it as a joke. :)

What is "I'm Looking for a Chillzanne"?

"I'm Looking for a Chillzanne" is a popular product line from Pampered Chef that features a variety of insulated serving pieces, such as bowls, trays, and pitchers, to keep food and drinks cold for hours.

What are the benefits of using Chillzanne products?

The main benefit of using Chillzanne products is that they help keep food and drinks cold for extended periods of time, making them perfect for outdoor gatherings, picnics, and parties. They are also easy to transport and clean, and are designed to be both functional and stylish.

How do I use Chillzanne products?

Using Chillzanne products is simple and straightforward. Before use, place the product in the freezer for a few hours to allow it to fully freeze. Then, add your desired cold food or drinks to the product and it will stay chilled for hours. After use, simply wash the product with warm, soapy water and let it dry before storing.

Are Chillzanne products only for cold items?

No, Chillzanne products can also be used to keep hot items warm. Simply place the product in the oven for a few minutes before adding hot food, and it will help keep the food warm for longer. However, it is important to note that Chillzanne products are not designed for cooking or heating food.

Can I customize Chillzanne products with my own design or logo?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers customization options for Chillzanne products. You can add your own design or logo to certain products, making them perfect for promotional or personalized gifts. Contact a Pampered Chef consultant for more information on customization options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kristin Radunz
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
jbakerpc
  • momoftwins
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
momoftwins
  • MagenOaks01