• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Understanding Tax ID Numbers for Holiday Craft Fair Booths

In summary, "Im Just Full of Questions" is a cookbook that contains over 100 delicious recipes and helpful tips for using Pampered Chef products. It also includes fun quizzes and question prompts to engage with family and friends while cooking. The cookbook is available for purchase by anyone and offers options for vegetarian and allergy-friendly diets. While it is designed to be used with Pampered Chef products, they are not necessary for the recipes to turn out delicious.
pc_jessica
so i am doing a booth at a holiday craft fair...and they are asking for my tax id number!?!?!?! ummm...im at a lost for words i have no idea what that is, well okay i know what it is, but i didn't know we had to have one for being a consultant...does anyone know if i need one or if i can just use my social security number for this???? TIA

we don't have a tax id number, b/c we are not tax exempt. i would find out WHY they would need your SS #, I wouldn't just give that out!!!!

They are probably wanting to make sure you are charging taxes properly. I would tell them that Pampered Chef collects all taxes when you purchase your products and your prices will reflect taxes already paid.

BlessedWifeMommy said:
They are probably wanting to make sure you are charging taxes properly. I would tell them that Pampered Chef collects all taxes when you purchase your products and your prices will reflect taxes already paid.

i was freaking out about this so i called my mom who used to do direct sales, and she told me to tell them the same thing! she said when she used to do craft fairs, she told them she was a consultant for (blank) and that tax was already figured up when they made an order! hopefully this fair will be okay with that!

from another post...We don't collect tax and send a check to the state, HO does. Give them your consultant number and the 1-888 number and have them speak to the finance department if they have any other questions.

Actually I called HO myself and they emailed me a copy from my state to use.

1. What is "Im Just Full of Questions"?

"Im Just Full of Questions" is a cookbook filled with delicious recipes and helpful tips for using Pampered Chef products. It also includes fun quizzes and question prompts to engage with family and friends while cooking.

2. How many recipes are included in "Im Just Full of Questions"?

There are over 100 recipes in "Im Just Full of Questions", ranging from appetizers to desserts. Each recipe has been tested and approved by our team of chefs for guaranteed success in the kitchen.

3. Can I purchase "Im Just Full of Questions" if I am not a Pampered Chef consultant?

Absolutely! "Im Just Full of Questions" is available for purchase by anyone interested in delicious and easy-to-follow recipes. You can find it on our website or through any Pampered Chef consultant.

4. Are there vegetarian or allergy-friendly options in "Im Just Full of Questions"?

Yes, there are options for vegetarian and allergy-friendly diets in "Im Just Full of Questions". Each recipe includes detailed ingredient lists and alternative suggestions for dietary restrictions.

5. Can I use "Im Just Full of Questions" with any Pampered Chef products?

Yes, "Im Just Full of Questions" is designed to be used with a variety of Pampered Chef products, but you can still make the recipes without them. The cookbook includes tips for using specific products, but they are not necessary for the recipes to turn out delicious.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tropicalburstqt2
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
NooraK
Replies