• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Achieving Goals as a Senior Consultant and Team Leader

...an e-mail address on file with the home office. Congratulations, Rae! You are a great leader and I am sure your recruits will benefit from your guidance.
raebates
Staff member
As of 1/1/10 I'm a Senior Consultant. As a matter of fact, as soon as my newest recruit qualifies I'll be a Team Leader. I'm really excited to be able to help other people achieve their goals.

That is great, Rae!

Awesome! Congratulations Rae!

Wahoo!!! I know it has been a long time coming Rae! You will be an awesome leader! Way to go!

Whooooo Hoooooo!

And another thing you'll really love are those Home Office Leads! :)

Welcome to the club! I would have thought you were a member a long time ago ;)

Do they have to have qualified for you to be TL or just signed? I can't remember b/c with the old system they just had to sign for you to be a future. You may be a TL already, just not getting "paid as." Then there's the whole other level to qualify for HO leads. It can get confusing. I have to keep referencing back once in a while to make sure I'm staying qualified for the HO leads.

Congrats!!! WHOO-HOO!

Yeah, congratulations.

WAH HOO!! Congrats!

Congrats Rae! You deserve it! :D

ChefBeckyD said:
Whooooo Hoooooo!

And another thing you'll really love are those Home Office Leads! :)

I've been sad! I haven't received one since before Christmas!

Congrats Rae!

Congratulations Rae - I know your recruits will kick booty with you as their mentor!

Congratulations, Rae!! You'll do great as a leader ... you're so good at helping others!

Congratulations Rae!

Thanks so much! You guys are great. Becca, to the best of my knowledge they have to have both qualified and I have to submit $750 in sales to be promoted. I'll be submitting those sales later this week. I could be wrong, though. It's been a while since I read through the rules. Now you've got me curious. I might have to go and look those up. :)

Actually, don't they just have to be ACTIVE to count? Or is it different for TL's and above? I know when I promoted to SC, it was just 'active'= so just $150+ and then I promoted.I'm looking at the Chart now:
$750 personal sales
$2500 cluster sales
2 "Active" linesCongrats!!

I would think that they would have to have qualified to be considered active. Wouldn't they? And, my sales count toward my cluster sales. Right? I'm perfectly comfortable asking my director or even my upline this question, but since I'm here . . .

Nope, active just means that they have turned in $150 for the month.

Your sales do count for cluster sales. So, when you turn in your $750, have two lines that turn in $150 and overall sales of $4000, you'll be team leader. And, when you qualify as TL in January, you'll promote in February, but they'll back pay you for January too.

crystalscookingnow said:
Nope, active just means that they have turned in $150 for the month.

Your sales do count for cluster sales. So, when you turn in your $750, have two lines that turn in $150 and overall sales of $4000, you'll be team leader. And, when you qualify as TL in January, you'll promote in February, but they'll back pay you for January too.

You meant $2500 right? Director is the $4000 cluster sales...

The chart does say Active Consultants, so as soon as they submit $150 in sales, they count. They have to "qualify" for you to earn the 2000 points for the incentive trip.

HO leads requirements on the other hand are slightly different:

Home Office Leads
To be eligible to receive Home Office leads, a Team Leader must have an e-mail address on file with the Home Office, and submit a minimum $1,250 in personal commissionable sales in three of the last four months (not including the current month), and recruit one new Consultant in the same time period. Leads are assigned via e-mail, using an automated system that matches inquiries to a nearby Team Leader or above.

Woo hoo, then I should be a Team Leader by the end of the month. Crystal, the $4,000 is for Directors. For Team Leaders it's only $2,500. :)

Clearly we were all posting at the same time. LOL!

raebates said:
Woo hoo, then I should be a Team Leader by the end of the month.

Crystal, the $4,000 is for Directors. For Team Leaders it's only $2,500. :)

Oh yeah, my bad. :D I've been watching that closely b/c I'm really close to promoting!

PS - I've been really close to promoting for a while, for whatever that means. :)

Keep up the great work Rae!!! :D

Woohoo!! You're right - they only have to be active, meaning they have to submit $150 in sales. I promoted as of Jan 1 - and was paid in December as a Team Leader.

CONGRATULATIONS!

Congrats Rae! :DYes, both recruits just have to be "active", not qualified - $2,500 in cluster sales & $750 in personal sales. FWIW, I keep thinking $4,000 in cluster sales too because I'm also working on the Director level. ;)

Congrats Rae! Your recruits are blessed to have you! As long as both submit $150 for the month, and you meet the team sales, you are considered TL. They do not have to be qualified, just active.

Whoo Whoo! Enjoy the perks!

crystalscookingnow said:
Oh yeah, my bad. :D I've been watching that closely b/c I'm really close to promoting!

PS - I've been really close to promoting for a while, for whatever that means. :)

Me too, Crystal. :rolleyes:

Becky & Crystal - when you discover the secret to creating 2 active SCs with active downlines, please let me know. I have yet to have anyone on my team recruit. I have 2 consultants actively working their biz who want to recruit, which is more than I've had before. We can have the desire for directorship (I want those "paid as" points!), can train them on how to recruit, can even create the desire for them to recruit, but actually doing it seems to be the stumbling block.

I've got one who has a recruit under her. My team is still really new so we're going to be working on different things they can do at their shows (and beyond) to help them get there. :)

Congratulations!

1. How can I set achievable goals as a Senior Consultant?

Setting achievable goals as a Senior Consultant involves first determining what you want to achieve. This could include increasing your sales, building a strong team, or earning a certain level of income. Once you have a clear goal in mind, break it down into smaller, actionable steps. This will help you stay focused and track your progress towards your ultimate goal.

2. What is the best way to motivate my team to achieve their goals?

The best way to motivate your team is by leading by example. Set your own goals and work towards achieving them, showing your team that it is possible. Additionally, recognize and celebrate the achievements of your team members, provide support and guidance when needed, and create a positive and supportive team culture.

3. How can I balance my own goals with supporting my team's goals?

Balancing your own goals with supporting your team's goals can be challenging, but it is important to prioritize both. Make sure to set aside time for your own personal growth and development, while also dedicating time to support and mentor your team members. Remember, your team's success is ultimately tied to your own success as a leader.

4. What are some effective strategies for achieving goals as a Team Leader?

Some effective strategies for achieving goals as a Team Leader include setting clear and specific goals, creating a plan of action, consistently tracking progress, and adapting and adjusting as needed. Additionally, effective communication, delegation, and time management skills are key for successful goal achievement as a Team Leader.

5. How can I stay motivated and focused on my goals as a Senior Consultant and Team Leader?

Staying motivated and focused on your goals as a Senior Consultant and Team Leader can be challenging, but it is important to remember your why. Why did you join Pampered Chef? What are your personal and professional goals? Keeping these in mind can help you stay motivated. Additionally, surrounding yourself with a supportive network, regularly checking in on your progress, and celebrating small milestones can also help keep you focused and motivated.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• 11accold
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kimberlymmj
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • ChipLines