• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Tour #1 at 6:45 a Good Sign?

In summary, the home office called and was able to put people on tours based on when they registered. There is a waiting list, but it is not very long.
The_Kitchen_Guy
Silver Member
They just called me from HO... I'm in tour #1 at 6:45!
01snooopy.gif
myschrood.gif
mysnooop2.gif

WOOHOO!

Thank God!!! Now you will quit complaining!

soonerchef said:
Thank God!!! Now you will quit complaining!
Don't count on it. ;)

LOL SoonerI'm in the same tour KG. See ya there!

Congrats! :D

I just got in as well. I'm going on day 3 @ 1:45!!!!! Hooray!!!

-Marie
Allentown, PA
[email protected]

phone # ?What phone number should I call to see if I can get on one? Or is there an email address?

This will be my first conference and I would really love a HO tour

Julie

I did an e-mail off CC. I did call the 800 number and went through several pass-offs before I got to the registration area.

How did you get in??Give us a clue, what can we say or do to get on a tour!!

This is my first year, and I really wanted to see it.

Thanks for any help or suggestions,

Lisa

What you need to do is have called or e-mailed right after you registered and the tours filled up. There is a make shift waiting list (they'll tell you there isn't) and they're putting people into tours as spaces open up.

I suspect it's not much different from the waiting list for Packers season tickets.

Hey Kitchen GuyMy son loved your pics yesterday when I was reading you got in, I couldn't change the page.
I am on the same tour I will see you there.
Congrats on getting in.

Home OfficeI actually called the home office yesterday (not the 800#), after an unsuccessful email. I spoke to a very nice woman named Delores in registration and I told her that I was a first time conference attendee and that the tours were full by the time I registered (the day registration opened) She then asked me if I wanted to be on tour 1 or tour 3, and that's about it. I was only on the phone for about 5 minutes and it was taken care of. Someone must have been watching over me. I hope those of you who are still waiting all get the chance to go.

-Marie
Allentown, PA

KG is on the same tour as me? Oh, brother.

Where are you Kitchen Guy?

There is a whole post out there dedicated to you!!!

Just think Anne, you better get up Bright and early so you can be on your toes when you get there, cuz you know he will be, lol.

He'll be all wound up, too! Its been a while since he's posted so you know he'll be in rare form!

Tell him we have all been thinking about him. Hope he is doing ok.

I will. The first thing I will do is shake my finger at him.

I just hope he hasn't been on for awhile because he is really busy with shows and not because something bad has happened :(

1. What is "I'm In! Woohoo!"?

"I'm In! Woohoo!" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef where customers can earn free products by hosting a virtual party or placing a qualifying order.

2. How does "I'm In! Woohoo!" work?

To participate in "I'm In! Woohoo!", customers can either host a virtual party with a minimum of $200 in sales or place an individual order of at least $200. For every $200 in sales, customers can choose a free product from a list of eligible items.

3. Can I combine my "I'm In! Woohoo!" rewards with other promotions or discounts?

Unfortunately, "I'm In! Woohoo!" rewards cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. However, you can still earn Host Rewards for hosting a virtual party and use them towards your qualifying order for "I'm In! Woohoo!".

4. How do I redeem my "I'm In! Woohoo!" rewards?

After your virtual party or individual order has qualified for "I'm In! Woohoo!", you will receive an email with instructions on how to redeem your rewards. You can also contact your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance with redeeming your rewards.

5. Is "I'm In! Woohoo!" available in all countries?

Unfortunately, "I'm In! Woohoo!" is only available in the United States, Canada, and Puerto Rico at this time. We hope to expand this promotion to other countries in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
michelle5959
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns