• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I'm In! Woohoo!

The_Kitchen_Guy

Legend Member
Silver Member
Nov 4, 2005
They just called me from HO... I'm in tour #1 at 6:45!
01snooopy.gif
myschrood.gif
mysnooop2.gif

WOOHOO!

jhammer22

Mar 31, 2006
phone # ?

What phone number should I call to see if I can get on one? Or is there an email address?

This will be my first conference and I would really love a HO tour

Julie

The_Kitchen_Guy

Legend Member
Silver Member
Nov 4, 2005
I did an e-mail off CC. I did call the 800 number and went through several pass-offs before I got to the registration area.

Lisa/ChefBear

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jun 24, 2005
How did you get in??

Give us a clue, what can we say or do to get on a tour!!

This is my first year, and I really wanted to see it.

Thanks for any help or suggestions,

Lisa

The_Kitchen_Guy

Legend Member
Silver Member
Nov 4, 2005
What you need to do is have called or e-mailed right after you registered and the tours filled up. There is a make shift waiting list (they'll tell you there isn't) and they're putting people into tours as spaces open up.

I suspect it's not much different from the waiting list for Packers season tickets.

pamperedalf

Silver Member
Nov 3, 2005
Hey Kitchen Guy

My son loved your pics yesterday when I was reading you got in, I couldn't change the page.
I am on the same tour I will see you there.
Congrats on getting in.

pchefgirl1982

Novice Member
Apr 10, 2006
Home Office

I actually called the home office yesterday (not the 800#), after an unsuccessful email. I spoke to a very nice woman named Delores in registration and I told her that I was a first time conference attendee and that the tours were full by the time I registered (the day registration opened) She then asked me if I wanted to be on tour 1 or tour 3, and that's about it. I was only on the phone for about 5 minutes and it was taken care of. Someone must have been watching over me. I hope those of you who are still waiting all get the chance to go.

-Marie
Allentown, PA

jdavis

Veteran Member
May 20, 2005
Just think Anne, you better get up Bright and early so you can be on your toes when you get there, cuz you know he will be, lol.

AJPratt

Legend Member
Silver Member
Oct 11, 2005
He'll be all wound up, too! Its been a while since he's posted so you know he'll be in rare form!

jenniferlynne

Veteran Member
Jun 29, 2005
I just hope he hasn't been on for awhile because he is really busy with shows and not because something bad has happened :(