• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the UPS Man My New Secret Admirer?

In summary, my SS 1 box contained items including a bracelet, a first show to go ticket, and lots of candy and mints. My husband thinks there might be something going on between me and the UPS man because every day this week the UPS man has brought me something free.
rennea
Gold Member
My husband told me today if he didn't know any better he would think there was something going on between me and the UPS man :) Everyday this week the UPS man has brought me something free. Monday was my Bracelet, Tuesday my first show to go, today my SS 1 box!!! I just love all the goodies that I have been getting. I have a show tomorrow night and I'm going to fill my new Simple Additions with mints and candy and pass it around while I introduce myself. Can't wait :) :) :)

my UPS guy is so sweet, my husband says the classic, HE IS GAY. but the other day my husband answered the door and he said the
UPS man looked so disappointed it was him and not me. he was getting a little worried. isn't that the funniest.

My UPS MANMy guy knows where I work so if I'm not home he will bring it to my work. The girls at work just go nuts everytime a PC box comes for me :D

I wonder if they hire only really good looking men? I've talked to some other consultants here and they all say their ups guy is really good looking.

Nope, uh uh, nooooooooo wayand to add to my title....definitely not!!! Mine's a sweetie for sure, but good looking? NOTTTT!! LOL

Isn't getting all those freebies the BEST??!!! I love this company!!! I used my rolling case (along with the other show to go pieces) tonight for the first time and I LOVE it!!! It holds a ton.

Mine Too!Mine is good looking too and my husband is starting to harass me with it saying that the UPS was disappointed b/c I wasn't home to answer the door the other day but my hubby was! :p It's so funny! (I just got my fall samples yesterday and I received my Round UP from the Heart Charm last week) And, my kids love it when he comes b/c they swear when he talks he sounds like Tobey MacGuire aka SpiderMan! It's so funny, so now everytime he comes to the door he always says something to the kids and they are so happy! :D

Thanks for the laugh, Kristi!Thanks for the morning laugh. My son would be ecstatic if our UPS guy talked like Spidey. My UPS man is pretty good looking, but more importantly, oh so nice. If I'm home, he'll help me put my boxes inside the front door. He always says I'm his favorite customer (it must have something to do with the fact that I give him a lot of cookies!). It does leave me with a question for all of you, though. Do you give a monetary tip? I give him treats if I know he's coming and a gift at Christmas, but no money.

Diane

P.S. As soon as the UPS man pulls up, my 3 year old son runs to get the i-Slice. He cuts open all the boxes for me :D

you guys are so luck...lol...i'm jealous!! my UPS man is an older fella!! he is super nice so i cant complain. he also helps carry the boxes inside the front door. me personally i think they would appreciate the treats more than money. i mean come on...who can honestly turn down homemade cookies or fudge? one thing also you might try....if you have an extra thermos or cup with lid give him some of our coffee or tea on a cold day? i just think the treats are more personal than money...after all they do visit often right? lol!!

My REGULAR UPS man is NOT cute and has an ok attitude. He's not always the friendliest. Now the guy that fills in for him however is pretty cute and always very friendly. I have a few shows this month, so maybe the regular guy will be on vacation. :D

Mine is the nicest...My UPS guy is the nicest guy. He brings these REALLY big dog biscuits (we have 3 dogs) and even leaves them for the dogs he doesn't see. And I must say, I do think I'm starting to develop a crush. Not on him, but on all those boxes he brings!! :)

i have never meet my ups man all he does is ring the door bell and run

Ha! Ha!
Jennie4PC said:
i have never meet my ups man all he does is ring the door bell and run

Oh my gosh!! That is so funny :D

UPS "guy"Our UPS person isn't a guy. She's wonderful though and is always helpful and friendly. As to the holiday tip - I know that she loves it when we give her a card with a little something in there. Cookies and goodies are nice too but nothing spends like cash. Plus, they work lots and lots of very hot (I live in FL) and unappreciated hours. In fact, I work full time so when she's got something on her truck for me or my husband, she rearranges the order of her deliveries so she can be at our house after we're home from work. Talka about customer service!!

I am always telling my boys and husband I love the UPS man because he always brings me gifts. !! I am just waiting though for one of my boys school teachers or sunday school teachers to ask if our marriage is ok. My boys have a tendency to give up family secrets and I can just hear them now telling them their mom loves the UPS man. :D

I'm in love with the UPS guy too!Holy cow, you guys are so funny. I SO thought I was the only one who was developing a crush on my UPS guy--it's like classic conditioning for sure--bring me all these great Pampered Chef deliveries, & I'm sure to fall in love with you!! I just finished my first super starter month, & I think I saw the UPS guy more often than the postal worker. My husband actually has the same UPS guy where he works around the corner, so sometimes hubby gets my deliveries at work--so at least he's not going to be worrying about something going on between me & the UPS guy!

Sorry, but my UPS man just made me very very angry and I now have to vent...He decided that he didn't want to deliver my package today and he left it on his truck until 9 pm tonight when they were checking trucks and now I don't get my package until Monday most likely around 7 pm!!!!!! I am so furious as all the rest of my packages came yesterday and that was the one I actually wanted!!!! This was supposed to be sitting at my doorstep to be the thing that would make my day better as I have been soooooo stressed....as you all know, i am pregnant with twins, well I'm buying a lawn care cop. for my husband and the guy selling it to me was yelling at me today b/c he lost his real job and now he couldn't pay for his bills so he wanted money at the drop of a dime and it takes a little time to get that kind of money....not to mention that when he yelled at me, I was listening to a doctor at the hospital b/c my cousin's girlfriend that spent the night at my house had to get induced into labor today because she is 37 weeks and 1 day, her baby only weighs 4lbs 9 oz according to the ultrasound and her heartbeat kept dropping dramatically. The father of the baby was still on his way home from south carolina so i had to stay with sarah and keep her calm and sane. There was no way I could go and get the kind of money this man needed at the time....I am just tired and stressed and that package deal made me furious!!!! Hopefully I will have a better day tomorrow...

Sorry this is so long and sorry, but I really needed to vent. I had to talk to someone who would listen without criticizing me...I love your input b/c if I don't want to read it, I don't have to, but I always like to hear what people think, I just don't like always having to come up with an answer!!!!

Thank you for listening and being supportive...you people are the greatest!!! I am so glad I was referred to this site, I think I would have gone insane by now without it!!

YikesI'm so sorry to hear about your horrible day! Maybe you could call UPS and pick up your package Saturday? Some of the service hubs are open, so you may be able to go get it.

I hope your weekend goes better. By the way, stupid question I'm sure, but what is a lawn care cop.?

Here's to better tomorrows for you and those twins!

Diane

It's a lawn care company....my husband will cut the grass and do the landscaping and I will do the financial stuff (send out the bills and cash the checks!:))
I am just hoping today is a much better day!
I also did ask about picking the package up today, but they said they were closed saturdays and sundays...I was very upset!
They said they would compensate the shipping, but it's my ss bonus package so I won't get it back anyways, Pampered Chef will!!!

UPS baby daddyThis thread really got me giggling! My husband and I tease each other all the time that my son (18 mos) is really the UPS man's! I started PC 2 months before I got pregnant. ;) And you know how often he's there especially when you first get started!! LOL. So whenever I get a PC (or anything else) pacage my husband starts going on about the 'baby daddy's' visit! But our old UPS guy wasn't that cute. Now our new guy is a hottie! :D

I thought I was the only oneI thought I was the only one who loved my UPS guy :)

I lived in a small apartment for 5 years and it was an upstairs unit. My neighbor always had packages delivered for his computer buisness and since I stayed home the UPS guy left them with me. Well, when I started my PC buisness I started getting all the packages all the time. He knew my schedule and always left my packages for me instead of the rentel office when I wasn't home. Turned out that he also delivered to my son's school and saw me there and figured I'd be home soon. Sweet guy! My friends always teased me that I was having an affair with the UPS guy. Not so, just appreiciated him!

Well me moved last Dec. and I started hating!!! my UPS GUYS. Yes, GUYS! It was never the same person. They would DROP my FRAGIL packages over my fence and I would never know if my packages would be at the front of the house or back. ( I live in a townhome now with access at the front and back). I finally got so upset when I sceduled a pick-up and it was picked up but with no receipt to find two days later I receive a supply order and it says a package was picked up at the same time. WHAT PACKAGE???? I was furious! I called and vented to a lady in South Carolina who gave me the local number and I let the local manager know how much I loved my old UPS guy and hate my new ones! He was actually very sweet, so I had a hard time not to raise my voice, but he definitly listened.

Well, it finally was fixed. At that time I requested everything be brought to the front door and to ring the door bell. I still don't know who my UPS guy(s) is but I finally get decent service.

Thanks UPS!

1. How did the idea for "I'm in Love With the Ups Man" come about?

The idea for "I'm in Love With the Ups Man" came about when one of our customers shared a funny story about her obsession with her UPS delivery driver. We thought it would make a great theme for a song and decided to create a parody of the popular song "I'm in Love With the Shape of You" by Ed Sheeran.

2. Is the song available for purchase or download?

Yes, "I'm in Love With the Ups Man" is available for purchase on our website. You can also find it on popular music streaming platforms such as Spotify and Apple Music.

3. Can I use the song for a promotional video for my Pampered Chef business?

Yes, you are welcome to use the song for promotional purposes for your Pampered Chef business. Just make sure to give credit to Pampered Chef for the song.

4. Are there any other products or merchandise related to "I'm in Love With the Ups Man"?

Yes, we have a variety of products and merchandise related to "I'm in Love With the Ups Man" such as t-shirts, mugs, and aprons. You can find them on our website under the "I'm in Love With the Ups Man" collection.

5. Can I request for a live performance of "I'm in Love With the Ups Man" at my Pampered Chef party or event?

Unfortunately, we do not offer live performances of "I'm in Love With the Ups Man" at this time. However, you are welcome to play the song and have a fun sing-along at your Pampered Chef party or event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• patty42240
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
colegrovet
  • ShelbyMichalek
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies