• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I'm in Charge of My Niece's Graduation on Saturday! I'm Trying to

In summary, we have a variety of easy and impressive recipes suitable for a graduation party, such as our taco ring, spinach artichoke dip, and mini fruit pizzas. When scaling up recipes, it's best to double or triple the ingredients and use larger kitchen equipment for easier cooking. To ensure enough food for all guests, plan on each guest eating about 1.5 servings and consider asking guests to bring a dish to share. We also have recipes that cater to specific dietary needs and a collection of quick and easy 30-minute meals for busy days.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I'm in charge of my niece's graduation on Saturday! I'm trying to make a list to make sure I'm not forgetting anything. My sister just gave me some more ideas today. She picked up all the food yesterday. We have the following items:
plates
table covers
silverware
cups
punch bowl
most serving items
table decorations
balloons
misc decorations

Probably more but there have been a few people getting items. The things to get on my list are
bowl for peanuts
platter for mints
card box

Anything else I'm possibly forgetting?

Re: Graduationhmmm....napkins, garbage bags, ice, hot cups for coffee..I will think some more and may come up with something else...I hope not for your sake

Re: GraduationJust thought...are you having coffee,tea etc.? Then don't forget sweetener, creamer, sugar,spoons....still thinking, here:icecream: and taking a break ;)

Re: GraduationDon't forget your camera! Charge up your battery pack if it's a digital one. :DIce is also something we always seem to forget.

Re: GraduationWe are just doing punch so we don't have to worry about any other drinks. Tried to look for some things at WalMart last night and was a little dissappointed that of every other event they put stuff out for every year, they had very little graduation stuff.

Re: GraduationHow about a book that people can sign and dedicate a little note?

Disposable cameras for guests to take candid shots.

Music and player for background if there isn't going to be live music or a dj?

1. Can you suggest any easy and impressive recipes for a graduation party?

Yes, we have many delicious and simple recipes perfect for a graduation party. Some popular ones include our taco ring, spinach artichoke dip, and mini fruit pizzas. You can find these recipes and more on our website or in our cookbook.

2. I need to make food for a large crowd. Do you have any tips for scaling up recipes?

A great tip for scaling up recipes is to double or triple the ingredients, rather than just increasing them by a certain percentage. This ensures the flavors and textures will still be balanced. Also, consider using larger kitchen equipment (such as a bigger pot or baking dish) to make the cooking process easier.

3. How can I make sure I have enough food for all the guests?

A good rule of thumb is to plan on each guest eating about 1.5 servings of food. This will ensure you have enough for everyone, plus some leftovers. It's always better to have too much food than not enough. You can also ask guests to bring a dish to share to help alleviate the amount of food you need to prepare.

4. I have dietary restrictions. Can you recommend any recipes that cater to specific dietary needs?

Yes, we have a variety of recipes that cater to different dietary needs, such as gluten-free, vegetarian, and low-carb. You can find these recipes on our website or in our specialized cookbooks. You can also reach out to our customer service team for personalized recipe recommendations.

5. I'm short on time. Do you have any quick and easy recipes that I can make for the graduation party?

Absolutely! We have a collection of 30-minute meals that are perfect for busy days like a graduation party. These recipes are simple, delicious, and can be made in a short amount of time. Some popular options include our one-pot pasta dishes and sheet pan dinners.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • Kitchen Diva
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Kitchen Diva
  • Kitchen Diva