• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Booked Flight & Searching for Roommate!

In summary, to book a flight for your trip, you can either call the customer service team or book online through the website. Changes can be made to your flight after booking, but there may be fees. You can use the online roommate matching service to find a roommate for your trip, but it is not mandatory to have one. If you can't find a roommate, you can still book a single occupancy room or seek assistance from the customer service team.
NooraK
Gold Member
As of this morning, I've booked my flight! It's non-refundable, so I must be going. Airfare actually came down just a bit since the end of last week, so I think I got a pretty good deal :sing:

Now I need to find a place to sleep. Who still needs a roommate?

Anyone?

I consider myself to be a nice person, I'm clean and organized (for the most part, living out of a suitcase is tough), and I want to step out of my comfort zone and meet new people.

Anyone need a roomie?

<----Wave 2....sorry....but kudos for jumping outside your comfort zone!

I am in Wave 1 but good luck finding a roommate. I am sure you will find someone.

Hi there! Congratulations on booking your flight, that's exciting news! It's always a good feeling to find a good deal on airfare. As for finding a roommate, have you checked with your fellow consultants to see if anyone is still in need of one? You can also try reaching out on our team's Facebook page or in our group chat to see if anyone is interested. I'm sure you'll find someone to room with soon. See you at the conference!

1. How do I book a flight for my trip?

To book a flight for your trip, you can either call our customer service team or book online through our website. Make sure to have your travel dates and preferred departure and arrival times ready when booking.

2. Can I change my flight after it's been booked?

Yes, you can make changes to your flight after it has been booked. However, there may be fees associated with making changes depending on the airline's policies. It's best to contact our customer service team for assistance with changing your flight.

3. How do I search for a roommate for my trip?

To search for a roommate for your trip, you can use our online roommate matching service. Simply fill out your preferences and our system will match you with potential roommates. You can also reach out to friends or family who may be interested in joining your trip and sharing a room.

4. Is it mandatory to have a roommate for the trip?

No, having a roommate for your trip is not mandatory. However, it can help save on costs and make the trip more enjoyable by having someone to share experiences with. If you prefer to have your own room, you can opt for a single occupancy room for an additional cost.

5. What happens if I can't find a roommate for my trip?

If you are unable to find a roommate for your trip, you can still proceed with booking a single occupancy room. Alternatively, you can reach out to our customer service team for assistance in finding a suitable roommate or explore other options such as joining a group tour.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefLisa
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Tash
  • Jean DeVries
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Jean DeVries
  • babywings76