• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director I'm Going to Post My ? First in Case You Don't Want to Read This

or any of my team members can help you in any way, please don't hesitate to let us know. I hope to hear from you soon!Thanks again,(Your name)
finley1991
I'm going to post my ? first in case you don't want to read this entire post! ;)

What do you do regarding follow up after shows? When doing FSCO, do you do the MAC calls as well? Do you send an e-mail?

I received this from my D a few weeks ago...

I took my husband to dinner at Flemings Saturday. On Sunday, the following message appeared in my mail box, a message any one of us could send to all guests who attend any of our shows. I was impressed. What do you think?

Dear Friend of Fleming's,

Just a quick note to tell you how much we enjoyed the pleasure of your company.

On behalf of everyone here at Fleming's, we'd like to express our warmest thanks for choosing to dine with us.

The next time you're in the neighborhood, or have a special reason to celebrate, we hope that you will think of us again.

Until then, we raise our glasses to you!

Here's my version for all my customers:

Dear Friend of The Pampered Chef,

Just a quick note to tell you how much (host name) and I enjoyed the pleasure of your company at her show.

We'd like to express our warmest thanks for choosing to attend and sharing your precious time with us. We hope the ideas you gained will create many future fond memories for family meals and entertaining with friends. Remember that you can find the show's recipe in the calendar section of my website: www.pamperedchef.biz/xxx.

The next time you need a new recipe idea or need a reason to gather your friends together for a fun, informative evening, I hope you will think of me again.

I appreciate your business and ask God to bless you and your family until we eat again!

And then yesterday my sister got this from a WT rep. The attachments included the entire catalog (PDF), opportunity PDF, recipe charts, etc. (My sister DID NOT request opp info so please share any thoughts on that... I didn't want you to think by the way the e-mail is worded that she asked for it.)

It was a pleasure meeting you at Jenn's Tasting Party! I hope you were impressed by our products. My shows are the highlight of my week, so I do appreciate you taking time out of your schedule to come and relax.

I attached the recipes, catalog and other info you requested. I also included how to save 20% on our products, a 2 week dinner planner, and some info about our business. I read recently that 1 in 4 people are either unemployed or underemployed. While that may not be you, you may know someone. If so, please forward this email to them. Our business is super lucrative, really easy and pressure-free because we have no monthly quotas. Food for thought……

Last but not least, if you are on the fence about hosting a tasting, let me assure you that people will come. I have done this business 2-3 times a week, for nearly a year now, and I have never seen an empty house. So if you love the product, and think your friends might too (after all everyone eats!), then let’s pencil in a tasting date!! If you tell me that no one is interested, then we can cancel! What do you think? In case you’re wondering what is in it for you, my average host get $75-$150 in FREE products. Not bad for having people over to your house for a few hours to hang out and do their grocery shopping!!

I hope to hear from you soon!
Naturally yours,

Thoughts? Or would you please share what you send out to your guests so we can call benefit?? Thanks! :D

I'm wondering how the restaurant knew that she dined there the night before??? LOL Although I do think the Thank You e-mail was nice from the restaurant.

As for the direct sale company, I really HOPE that consultant got confused & sent the info to the wrong guest & that she's not playing that game with every guest at every show!

Here's the last customer e-mail that I sent out after an online order for a Catalog Show (stateside host & the customer opted to have her order shipped to the host):
Elizabeth,

Thank you for your order and for helping Bettye to earn lots of items for free and at a discount! We'll be closing the show on the 27th, so you won't see your card charged until then. I expect that Bettye will be receiving your order around July 5th.

If you think that you might be interested in hosting a Cooking Show, Catalog Show, Fundraiser or Wedding Shower in the next 6 months, please let me know! If I put you in as a booking under Bettye and you do end up doing your show within 6 months, Bettye would qualify to get something off YOUR host flyer at 60% off.

Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call or e-mail. ;)

And another guest on the same show who chose "direct" shipping, but didn't know to choose a guest special (she's already responded back with a HUGE thank you and her freebie selection):
Heather,

Thank you for your order and for helping Bettye to earn lots of items for free and at a discount! We'll be closing the show on the 27th, so you won't see your card charged until then. I expect that you'll receive your order around July 5th.

Because you spent $60 or more (before tax/shipping), you qualified for the Guest Special. Please choose a sauce off this flyer for FREE: https://www.pamperedchef.com/images/public/us/pdf/gs_11jun.pdf

If you think that you might be interested in hosting a Cooking Show, Catalog Show, Fundraiser or Wedding Shower in the next 6 months, please let me know! If I put you in as a booking under Bettye and you do end up doing your show within 6 months, Bettye would qualify to get something off YOUR host flyer at 60% off.

Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call or e-mail. ;)

Here is what I send out the morning after my shows:

Thank you so much for attending Chris’ Pampered Chef show!
I hope you enjoyed the party and went home with some cooking inspiration! A special thanks to Chris for being such a great hostess and thank you to all the guests who helped make the recipes!!
The recipe for the Lemon Pepper Chicken Salad are below.
Here are some other things to know...
1. If there was something you forgot to get at the party, call or e-mail me by Thursday June 9th and I can add it to your order with no additional shipping cost.
If you ever need anything else, you can place orders on my web site at www.pamperedchef.biz/jmazzilli 24/7! You will also find an OUTLET on my web site with retired products at discounted prices. Check back often, the products change. You can contact me for recipe ideas, product questions and warranty assistance! I would like to be YOUR personal Kitchen Consultant!

2. Please let me know if you are interested in having a few friends over, learning some great recipes and getting tons of FREE Pampered Chef products. Hosting a show is easy and fun! Just ask Chris! How about a Game Day Appetizer Show or a Dinner in No Time Show?? Or we could do a Dazzling Desserts and Chocolate Martini’s, Mexican Margaritas, Easy Appetizers, Fast Family Favorites that are budget friendly & can be done in 29 minutes or less, or a Fajita's & Mojito's party. You name it and I can do it!!

Catalog shows are also available---those couldn't be easier!! You don't have to vacuum and you just pass around catalogs and collect your free stuff! :) Just let me know if you are interested and I'll send some catalogs in the mail to you.

3. You can find lots of tips, other recipes and the current and upcoming specials for hosts and guests on my website at www.pamperedchef.biz/jmazzilli .

Your order will arrive at Chris’ home & I hope you will enjoy your new products! Once you receive your order, please be sure to give each of your new products a try (TAKE THEM OUT OF THE BOX!) Remember, all of your Pampered Chef products are guaranteed for at least one year or longer, so hold on to that sales receipt in case you ever need it. If you have any questions about your order, please let me know.

It was great to meet all of you. Thanks again to Chris for being such an awesome hostess!!!

PS.... KNOW ANYONE GETTING MARRIED?????? I do fun bridal showers and we have a wedding registry.

I also have great ideas for Fundraisers!
The Pampered Chef ®
Warm Lemon Pepper Chicken Salad
Recipe
8 oz (250 g) sugar snap peas
1 1/2 lbs (750 g) “B” size red potatoes
2 tsp (10 mL) salt
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (4 oz/125 g each)
2 tbsp (30 mL) Lemon Pepper Rub, divided
1 lemon
1 garlic clove, pressed
1/4 cup (50 mL) olive oil
1 medium red bell pepper
1/2 small red onion
1 jar (6 oz/170 mL) marinated artichoke heart quarters, drained
1/2 cup (125 mL) chopped fresh parsley (optional)

1. Place peas and 1/4 cup (50 mL) water into Large Micro-Cooker®. Microwave, covered, on HIGH 2-3 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain using small Stainless Mesh Colander; rinse under cold water and set aside. Slice potatoes using Ultimate Mandoline fitted with v-shaped blade. Place potatoes, salt and enough water to cover into Micro-Cooker®. Microwave, covered, on HIGH 13-16 minutes or until tender, stirring twice; drain and set aside.
2. Meanwhile, heat Grill Pan over medium heat 5 minutes. Rub chicken with 1 tbsp (15 mL) of the rub. Spray pan with olive oil using Kitchen Spritzer. Cook chicken 7–9 minutes or until Digital Pocket Thermometer registers 165°F (74°C) and juices run clear, turning once. Remove from pan; set aside and keep warm.
3. For dressing, juice lemon to measure 2 tbsp (30 mL). Combine juice, remaining rub and garlic pressed with Garlic Press in Small Batter Bowl. Slowly add oil, whisking constantly; set aside.
4. Thinly slice chicken, bell pepper and onion using Santoku Knife. Combine peas, chicken, bell pepper, onion, artichokes and parsley, if desired, in Stainless (6-qt./6-L) Mixing Bowl; mix well. Add potatoes and dressing; toss gently. Serve warm.
Yield: 6 servings
Nutrients per serving: Calories 300, Total Fat 13 g, Saturated Fat 1.5 g, Cholesterol 50 mg, Carbohydrate 26 g, Protein 21 g, Sodium 600 mg, Fiber 4 g
© 2009 The Pampered Chef used under license.

Jenni Mazzilli
Independent Advanced Director for The Pampered Chef
Excellence Award Achiever 2010 and 2011 Recruiting and 2011 Sales
951 676 3762
www.pamperedchef.biz/jmazzilli

Need a vacation? My family went on a FREE trip to Disneyworld in 2010... we JUST returned from a FREE trip Maui AND we will be cruising Italy and France in 2012. Ask me how! I would love to show you how YOU can too! Join my successful team!

I keep it pretty simple. I used to put more in it but had a host get VERY upset with me that I was trying to get bookings after the fact by mass marketing her friends by telling them what she got free or at a discount. Big mess.

I'm a simple gal and not a high pressure sales person (not that any of you are). I'll have to see what I might want to add to change it up. I hit recruiting and bookings pretty hard at my show and in check-out so I really don't feel I need to drive it home again in my e-mail. I guess b/c I've promised I'm not stalking them. Does that make sense?

I now send something like this:

Hi Ladies:
Thank you for attending Sue's Pampered Chef show last night. It was a pleasure to meet each of you!

Please find below the recipe we made during the show.

I look forward to helping you with all your Pampered Chef needs!

Barb
Auto signature has info about my website and booking/recruiting tag.

I don't find anything wrong with any of them. The WT consultant is definitely working her business. Maybe I should revamp what I send. I try to make it short and sweet and I send it to everyone who gave me an email address.

This is what I send.

Thank you for coming to Brandi’s Pampered Chef party. I hope you had as much fun as I did. I have attached the yummy lettuce wraps and all of the recipes from the catalog. We will be closing Brandi's party on Friday, if you would like to add anything please let me know. Your products will arrive quickly. It was a pleasure spending time with you.

Best to you,
Signature and email
ORDER ANYTIME AT:
www.pamperedchef.biz/wendylove

Check me out on Facebook: www.facebook.com/cookingwithwendy

COULD YOU USE AN EXTRA $1000 EVERY MONTH?
Join today for as little as $80.00! Consultants average $100 income per Cooking Show. Work 10 days, earn $1000+.... WOW!

FUN, FOOD, FRIENDS... that's our business!

finley1991 said:
What do you do regarding follow up after shows? When doing FSCO, do you do the MAC calls as well? Do you send an e-mail?
I used to send a very long email with info about what the host got, etc. I did have one bridal shower host/bride get VERY upset with me about sharing the information. It was an odd situation.... I have since changed my email to be a bit more vague about the specific benefits, though.Anyhow, I've been slacking in all matters of follow up lately and haven't sent the email in a while. I'm thinking of changing up that whole aspect of my follow up, namely making the email MUCH shorter, so thanks for posting the other ideas.I do most of my shows on weekends, so I used to do my MAC calls on Mondays. I did them during the day and it was very easy to just leave a quick message. But again, I've been slacking, so they haven't been happening.This is the email I used to send. I would send it when I closed the show so the guests would know when their card was charged and when to expect their items. I tell them that shipping takes 2 weeks from the time the show is CLOSED. I know you will agree that it is way too long.Hi everyone!

It was so nice to see you all at party at Regina’s house last weekend. Thanks so much for coming! If you weren’t able to make it, thanks for placing an order!

Hopefully you had a great time, sampled some delicious food and picked up a few tips! I have attached the Chicken Fajita recipe that we sampled at her party. Hopefully it will inspire you to cook at home more. If you want more recipes, check out my website at www.pamperedchef.biz/jenningsdeb. Click on MY CALENDAR and you’ll find them there. If you are looking for a specific recipes, or have questions about how to use our tools (even if you didn’t buy them from me), please contact me anytime—I LOVE to share our recipes and products! Regina and I closed out the order and it has been submitted. It will take about two weeks for the products to ship to her (unless you paid for direct shipping). Once they arrive, Regina will get your new tools to you or you can pick them up from her.A new feature that Pampered Chef is offering is our spectacular ONLINE OUTLET where you can find retired products at huge discounts. To access the outlet, visit www.pamperedchef.biz/jenningsdeb. Scroll to bottom of page, click on SHOP ONLINE. Click PLACE AN ORDER under Option #2. Click OUTLET SPECIALS at the bottom of the menu on the left. Past hosts receive an EXTRA 10% off on all Outlet items with their PHD number! The Outlet changes from time to time, so be sure to order it TODAY before it is gone.This email is also your notification that you are being added to my newsletter mailing list (if you are not already on it). I send out email updates a couple times a month with recipes, tips, and specials. You may change your email address or unsubscribe at any time—just let me know. I hope you find it useful - please feel free to pass it along to anyone you think may be interested!

I am always looking for fun loving people to join my team or host future parties, so please keep me in mind and let me know when you’d like to take advantage of all Pampered Chef has to offer. Regina took advantage of the opportunity to get our popular 12” Executive Skillet and Lid and she saved over $200 on her order as the host!!!! Wouldn’t you love to save that much or more? I am booking parties for December and January right now and would love to save a date for you!You know you had fun at her party and so did I! If you would like to explore how The Pampered Chef business might fit in your life, please let me know! I’d love to treat you to a cup of coffee and chat about it. Join now and you earn an additional $120 worth of products for FREE! I love referrals, too! Do you know someone who is looking for a part time job or has a great personality? Know someone who throws great parties? Send them my way and I’ll give you a referral gift when they become a consultant or book a party!Please keep me in mind if you ever need anything in the future....holiday gifts, birthday gifts, bridal shower gifts, housewarming gifts, "any time" gifts, something for yourself, etc!! You don’t have to attend a party to place an order. Call me or visit my website anytime to order!
Once you receive your products from Regina, please be sure to give each of them a try as soon as you get them, (TAKE THEM OUT OF THE BOX!) and let me know if you have any questions or concerns. Pampered Chef will pay for return shipping within the first 30 days, so be sure to check that everything is in one piece. Remember, most of your Pampered Chef products are guaranteed for at least a year (others 3 years, 5 years, or even a lifetime), so hold on to that sales receipt in case you ever need it. Thanks again for such a fun time. Without you, I'd have no business in the kitchen!Your Consultant for life,~ Deb

1. What does "I'm Going to Post My ? First in Case You Don't Want to Read This" mean?

The phrase "I'm Going to Post My ? First in Case You Don't Want to Read This" is commonly used to indicate that the author will be sharing some kind of information or content, but they understand if the reader may not be interested in it and want to skip over it.

2. Why do people use this phrase?

People may use this phrase to give a heads up to readers that they will be sharing something that may not be of interest to everyone. It also shows consideration for the reader's time and allows them to skip over that part if they choose to.

3. Is this phrase only used online?

No, this phrase can also be used in spoken conversations. It is often used as a way to politely introduce a topic or information that may not be relevant to everyone present.

4. Does using this phrase mean the content is not important?

Not necessarily. The content may still be important to the author, but they are acknowledging that it may not be important or relevant to all readers. It is a way to be considerate of different interests and preferences.

5. Can I still read the content even if I skip over the first part?

Yes, you can still read the content even if you choose to skip over the first part. The author is simply giving the option to skip over it for those who may not be interested in it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• baychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • chefkathy
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefkathy
  • Sheila