• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I'm GOING!:).........Maybe

kcmckay

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Feb 24, 2008
Well I registered and am giving myself until June 15th to determine if I can afford to go. I have until June 15th to get a refund so that's my cut off date. I'm doing an event tonight that will hopefully generate some leads. I have nothing booked for May or June right now, but I plan to work on that this weekend as well. I'm honestly thinking of getting out a blank list of 100 and filling it out and pursuing my business as if I'm starting over! I think I need that. I also think I need conference to reboot me so to speak. But I don't want to go broke. I do have a credit card I can put airfare on but I don't want to rack up debt either. So I'm going to see what I can do for bookings and sales in next couple of weeks and go from there. I may just go for it and put it on the card because it is an investment in my business. I just need to make sure I have a consistent enough show schedule to pay it off. I also need to make my husband understand that it is an investment and not just a vacation for me. Though it is both!:) Just needed to vent out my thoughts. Hopefully I'll be seeing you all at conference.

lesliec

Veteran Member
Mar 31, 2010
Way to go. I haven't taken the plunge and registered yet, but I need to. Partially waiting on more PC$ to pay for registration. I have been working on filling my schedule, but need to make sure I can consistently keep it full over the next month.

I think part of me wants to go back to my college days and not have a plan for a vacation once. I'd like to get on a plane for Chicago and just room with someone who had a last minute cancellation who I have never met before. I know, kinda crazy, but I want to not live vicariously for a few days.

Looking forward to seeing you there.

Apr 26, 2010
You can do it!!!!!!!!!!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cmdtrgd
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views