• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I'm Getting Out of Pampered Chef and Have Lots of Supplies to Get Rid of

In summary, Sandypm'd is selling her entire collection of Pampered Chef products. She would like to sell the following items seperately: 1 Large black carry all bag from her personal computer,1 PC black tote with clear front,1 Burgandy vinyl pc bag,1 Pink and Black Pampered Chef backpack from Merrill,1 1/2 package come join us brochures (total 17),3 book of thanks for joining us slips,5 packages More love, less labor wedding registry brochures, 1 of the larger brochures1 package your life, your way DVD (5 total),11 Season's Best Spring/Summer 2009 Recipe books,3 Season's Best
sandyculver
Here is a list of what I have, I would prefer to sell all together:

1 Large black carry all bag from pc,
1 PC black tote with clear front,
1 Burgandy vinyl pc bag,
I Pink and Black Pampered Chef backpack from Merrill,
1 1/2 package come join us brochures (total 17),
3 book of thanks for joining us slips,
5 packages More love, less labor wedding registry brochures, 1 of the larger brochures
1 package your life, your way DVD (5 total)
2 packages take charge take action start today (these have the april 1 - june 30 date on them.
11 Season's Best Spring/Summer 2009 Recipe books
3 Season's Best Spring/Summer 2007 Recipe Books
1 Pampered Chef Your Guide to Successful Business Binder
1 Pampered Chef Black Display Stand with clear inserts and the pages for forged cutlery, executive cookware collection, stainless cookware,
2 packages of Pampered Chef envelopes from Merrill
2 packages of Pampered Chef letterhead from Merrill
30 Fall Winter 2009 Catalog
50 Spring/Summer 2009 Catalog
3 packages Your cooking show planning guide
1 package Pampered Chef Gift Certificate Order form
Approximately 75-100 sales receipt
3 1/2 Dinner in No time postcards
3 1/2 Keep It Cook postcards
Approximately 25 invitations

I have several other brochures and postcards that I have put a label on that I will throw in for free (I figure all you would have to do is cover the label)

I am selling all for $100.00. I am in Biloxi, Mississippi. I will ship for extra price.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Sandy

pm'd you for some information

I would be interested in the letterhead and envelopes from Merrill if you would consider selling them seperately?

I realize you would like to sell all items together, but currently I dont have a need for all the items on your list. Would you be interested in selling the following:

1 Burgandy vinyl pc bag,
1 Pampered Chef Your Guide to Successful Business Binder
1 Pampered Chef Black Display Stand with clear inserts and the pages for forged cutlery, executive cookware collection, stainless cookware,

You can email me at [email protected]

Sure make me an offer.

Ok since so many of you only want certain items, I have decided to break up my items. Please understand that the shipping costs will be extra if you do not live nearby. Please pm with the items you are interested in and make me an offer.

Sandy

I also have the Black and Pink Help Whip Cancer Bag (purse) from this year. I forgot I had and found it this morning.

I have everything left right now I just opened up the items for individual sale.

I will take all of this off your hands
1 Burgandy vinyl pc bag,
I Pink and Black Pampered Chef backpack from Merrill,
1 1/2 package come join us brochures (total 17),
3 book of thanks for joining us slips,
5 packages More love, less labor wedding registry brochures, 1 of the larger brochures
1 package your life, your way DVD (5 total
2 packages of Pampered Chef envelopes from Merrill
2 packages of Pampered Chef letterhead from Merrill
30 Fall Winter 2009 Catalog
1 package Pampered Chef Gift Certificate Order form
Approximately 75-100 sales receipt
3 1/2 Dinner in No time postcards
3 1/2 Keep It Cook postcards

please email me with your price [email protected] my zipcode77346
thanks

Is there any of this stuff still available. I just started my PC business in August and don't really have a lot of the brochures and stuff.

Let me know!

Stacie

Please please please tell me you have the black and pink bag from this year still available?????? I'll take it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. How can I sell my Pampered Chef supplies now that I am getting out of the business?

There are a few options for selling your Pampered Chef supplies. You can try selling them online through platforms like eBay or Facebook Marketplace. You can also host a clearance sale or garage sale to reach local customers. Additionally, you can reach out to friends and family who may be interested in purchasing your supplies.

2. Can I return my unused Pampered Chef supplies for a refund?

Pampered Chef has a 30-day satisfaction guarantee, so if your supplies are unused and still within the 30-day window, you can return them for a refund. However, if the supplies have been used or it has been longer than 30 days, they cannot be returned for a refund.

3. Are there any restrictions on how I can sell my Pampered Chef supplies?

As a former Pampered Chef consultant, you are free to sell your supplies however you see fit. However, it is important to note that you should not use any Pampered Chef branding or trademarks in your sales without their permission.

4. Can I donate my Pampered Chef supplies instead of selling them?

Yes, you can certainly donate your unused Pampered Chef supplies to a charity or organization of your choice. This is a great way to give back and help those in need while also decluttering your own space.

5. What is the best way to organize and price my Pampered Chef supplies for selling?

To make the selling process easier, you can organize your supplies by category or type (e.g. baking, cookware, utensils) and label them accordingly. As for pricing, you can research the original retail prices and price your items accordingly, taking into account their condition and any discounts you may want to offer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dlsmeal
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Maryannbaird
  • vhadley
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
ChefJen2012
  • mrshamel3808