• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Frustrations of a Future Director: Override Denied

In summary, Michele had two recruits that signed in August. One had technical difficulties and the website did not let her sign in. She worked with HO and they found out she was trying to submit her agreement in time. The rep that she talked to also asked her if she knew this recruit because she was probably lying about trying to get her agreement to go through. Jennifer had a terrible experience with HO and her first recruit did not have her agreement updated yet.
crystalscookingnow
Gold Member
Ok - so I have my two recruits that signed in August. One had extreme technical difficulties for 3 days before signing that resulted in her not being signed in August. We worked with HO & they went through technical logs (that was a pain to get that done too) & found that she was in fact trying to submit her agreement in time. Also, during my phone calls to HO to let them know that something was wrong with the website & ask for help, the rep that I talked to actually asked me if I knew this recruit because she was probably lying about trying to get her agreement to go through.

Here's my frustrated part, while they did change her agreement date to Aug. 31, they didn't do my promotion! So, they still have me listed as a Consultant instead of Future Director. Which means that I didn't earn my override last month! Not that it would have been a lot, but it would have been something, something that I was looking forward to! The way that I found out about this was because I e-mailed tech support to find out why I couldn't view Future Director Reports. The response that I got was - 'We show your status as Consultant which means that you don't get to view future director reports'. I promptly replied with but I am a Future Director, I have two recruits, one of which is qualified. I haven't received a response on that one yet. :mad:

Call and speak with a supervisor....what a disaster!! Unfortunately the only way I have found to get around this stuff is to speak with a supervisor/manager there at HO...it's seems as if PC doesn't empower their front line people and that in itself is very frustrating.

My first recruit signed last week. I called the day after to confirm that her Agreement went through. Was told it did not and she needed to resubmit. I called her and she gave me all the confirmation information on her receipt she printed out. I called them again the next day and they said she was signed and already had a consultant number and did not understand why I was told it did not go through the day before. Uh!! I have had wonderful experiences with HO and horrible experience! They need to straighten things out before it really cost someone a promotion or something in my opinion!

Also, if I understand correctly (and I may not since I am just with my first recruit) that you do not become a FD until 2 recruits qualify.

Jennifer,

You are a future director once your two recruits sign. They do not have to qualify. For directorship you have to have five active qualified recruits.

Michele

Actually, as soon as you have two active recruits, you are considered a future director. Your promotion takes place the month following the 2nd active recruit.

I also just talked to a rep at HO (ps - the wait time now is only about 15 minutes if you need to call ;) ) & she said that she was going to look into everything for me & call me back. She sounded very knowledgable, so I'm hoping that something gets worked out. Otherwise, I'll have to ask for a supervisor. I try to be really nice because I used to work in phone support for a computer software company & I know what it's like to be on the rep's end of the phone.

I read on the board that they don't change the CON to FUT on the individual performance tracker until the 10th. I have three recruits, two from last month and one from this month, and mine isn't updated yet either.

Mine should have been updated Sept. 10th! That's where my frustration is! :)

Oh, I see! I thought you meant it was supposed to be updated THIS month, not last. I'm sure it will be changed tomorrow anyway though!

1. What does "Override Denied" mean in terms of becoming a director?

"Override Denied" refers to the frustration that many future directors experience when they are not able to reach the required sales and recruiting goals to advance to director status. Despite their efforts, they are denied the ability to override the system and become a director.

2. What are the requirements to become a director at Pampered Chef?

To become a director at Pampered Chef, a consultant must reach certain sales and recruiting goals within a specific time frame. They must also attend training and complete other requirements set by the company.

3. Is it common to experience "Override Denied" as a future director?

Yes, it is common for future directors to experience "Override Denied." The requirements to become a director can be challenging to meet, and it may take multiple attempts before being successful.

4. What can a future director do to increase their chances of becoming a director?

A future director can increase their chances of becoming a director by consistently working to meet their sales and recruiting goals, attending training and events, and seeking support and guidance from their upline and other successful directors.

5. Are there any alternatives for a future director who is unable to meet the requirements for director status?

Yes, there are alternatives for a future director who is unable to meet the requirements for director status. They can continue working as a successful consultant and aim for leadership positions within their team, such as team leader or senior consultant. They can also explore other opportunities within the company, such as becoming a coach or mentor to new consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefann
  • TinaOuellette
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
vwpamperedchef
  • Kattyschack
  • General Chat
Replies