• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I'm Freaking!

ichele,When you signed up, and had to put down 6 people to have shows, did they all back out?When you signed up, and had to put down 6 people to have shows, did they all back out?There are alot of different posts on here to help you with ways to do shows. There are theme shows and mystery hostess, and express shows. Just get out your list of 100 and start calling people. They are always willing to help out if you let them know that you are trying to start up your own business and could they help you out by booking a show and you will help them by getting free, 1/2 price and products at a discount. As others
pamperedchefmichelle
Ok, I just signed up and July will be my first SS month. I had a party to help with kit cost and got alot of interested people that want to book but only want to do it in August. I have about 10 people wanting shows in August and none want to change due to vacations and such. I have one catalog show that will close July 8 and I will do a catalog show closing the 1st. How do I get more bookings???? I am putting myself out there I think...maybe just not enough. I also don't have the money yet to get my web page or any business items such as business cards. I need money to make money!! How do I get this started??

pamperedchefmichelle :eek:

When you signed up, and had to put down 6 people to have shows, did they all back out? There are alot of different posts on here to help you with ways to do shows. There are theme shows and mystery hostess, and express shows. Just get out your list of 100 and start calling people. They are always willing to help out if you let them know that you are trying to start up your own business and could they help you out by booking a show and you will help them by getting free, 1/2 price and products at a discount. As others have said on the site...July is a busy month. Keep trying and you will succeed! :D

Re Business cardsIf you go to Wal mart, they sell this little kit over in the stationary section (with the computer paper) of business cards that you can print right off your home computer. MS Word has a setting to make Business Cards.

go to vista print to get your biz cards. I think they only cost me 4.99. cheaper than printing them yourself I think. I love mine. You can pick a design.

PC recipe cards make great business cards tooI have been putting return address lables with my info on the recipe cards ordered on the supply list. They are really cheap and people (strangers especially) seem more receptive to a free recipe card (some with a coupon) and might be more likely to keep the recipe in their kitchen reminding them of YOUR services. Good luck!
Trish
Central FL

Hey Trish! I am in Central Florida too! Where are you located at? I'm in Palm Bay, right near Melbourne!

Business cardsI was thinking of ordering cards from them but have a question....what can you put on it? In the policy/procedure section, it says we can use the logo in advertising and publicity as long it includes our name and proper title. Then it says logos may not be given to outside vendors. So, can we put on the business cards The Pampered Chef The Kitchen Store that comes to your door? I'm confused. Any advice is appreciated.

Nancy

luvs2sellit said:
go to vista print to get your biz cards. I think they only cost me 4.99. cheaper than printing them yourself I think. I love mine. You can pick a design.

Well, I think I did it correctly. I'll tell you how I did it and see if anyone tells me I did it wrong. haha.

I just ordered cards that said Pampered Chef
The kitchen store that comes to your door
Laura Anglea
Independent Kitchen Consultant
Phone xxxxxxxxx
cell xxxxxxxxx

Maybe I was not supposed to do it that way. :confused:

Well, Laura, my cards say the same thing (except with my info of course) so if yours are not allowed then mine aren't either. ;) I think they are fine. I tried to follow the directions from recipe for success so I believe we did everything right.

kind of a stupid question but who and where do you give your business cards out to I have some that a friend made for me and i havent given many out. please help

Giving out Business CardsHi,

I give my business cards out to a lot of people I meet who say they are interested in the Pampered Chef. I give them a card if they seem a little interested, or a card and a catalogue if they are talking about a show date. :)

I also put a card in with my show catalogues in the folder I put them in for each guest, along with a wish list. I tell the guests to feel free to take everything in the folder home, even my card. :)

I also put it in any door prize draws that I do at craft sales and trade shows.

In addition, I will staple my business card to the wrapping of the door prize draws from my shows. (Citrus Peeler, etc.)

Hope this helps.

M

What is "I'm Freaking!"?

"I'm Freaking!" is a line of kitchen products offered by Pampered Chef that are designed to make cooking and meal prep easier and more efficient.

What types of products are included in the "I'm Freaking!" line?

The "I'm Freaking!" line includes a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets such as vegetable and fruit choppers, garlic presses, and herb mincers.

Are "I'm Freaking!" products dishwasher safe?

Yes, all "I'm Freaking!" products are dishwasher safe, making cleanup a breeze.

Can "I'm Freaking!" products be used for both cooking and baking?

Yes, "I'm Freaking!" products are versatile and can be used for both cooking and baking tasks.

Do "I'm Freaking!" products come with a warranty?

Yes, all "I'm Freaking!" products come with a satisfaction guarantee and a limited lifetime warranty to ensure customer satisfaction.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pattikake45
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Tara-Ann
  • jcwarr
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
jcwarr
  • kayleigh