• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Impress and Inspire: New Recipes for Fall Guests!

I highly recommend it for your upcoming show. In summary, the conversation involves a chef named Jill looking for new recipes to impress her repeat guests and encourage future bookings. Her friend Beth suggests the Molten Lava Skillet Brownie from the new Celebrations show, which Jill plans on making for her upcoming show.
chefjill
I'm doing a show next weekend and most of the guests are either repeat hosts or guests. I'm looking for new recipes that will knock their socks off, AND inspire them to continue booking for the fall.
Is it too soon to use the new Celebrations shows? I made the Baked Potstickers last, and yummy!!! Even my 6 yr old loved them!

Thanks for the input!

Jill Wright
Benicia, CA
[email protected]
www.pamperedchef.biz/jillscooking

chefjill said:
I'm doing a show next weekend and most of the guests are either repeat hosts or guests. I'm looking for new recipes that will knock their socks off, AND inspire them to continue booking for the fall.
Is it too soon to use the new Celebrations shows? I made the Baked Potstickers last, and yummy!!! Even my 6 yr old loved them!

Thanks for the input!

Jill Wright
Benicia, CA
[email protected]
It's a great idea to use the new recipes in August!

Thanks, Beth! Have you made the Molten Lava Skillet Brownie yet? I made it a couple of weeks ago for our Fall Kickoff -- talk about chocolate heaven!!!
It's a great demo, especially for all the chocolate lovers out there!

Have you made anything recently that just blew your guests away?

Jill Wright
Director, Benicia, CA
[email protected]

chefjill said:
Thanks, Beth! Have you made the Molten Lava Skillet Brownie yet? I made it a couple of weeks ago for our Fall Kickoff -- talk about chocolate heaven!!!
It's a great demo, especially for all the chocolate lovers out there!

Have you made anything recently that just blew your guests away?

Jill Wright
Director, Benicia, CA
[email protected]
I am making the Molten Lava Skillet Brownie tonight as a matter of fact! I made it for my family over the weekend and it was absolute heaven!

Hi Jill, Congrats on your upcoming show! It's always exciting to have repeat hosts and guests. As for new recipes, I would definitely recommend trying out the new Celebrations shows. They offer a variety of delicious dishes that are perfect for any occasion. The Baked Potstickers are definitely a crowd-pleaser, so I'm glad they were a hit with your family. One recipe that I have found to be a big hit with both adults and kids is the Mini Taco Cups from the Celebrations shows. They are easy to make and can be customized with different toppings to suit everyone's taste. Another one to try is the Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip, which is always a hit at parties. I hope these suggestions inspire your guests to continue booking for the fall. Happy cooking! Best,

Pampered Chef Consultant

1. What is "Impress and Inspire: New Recipes for Fall Guests!"?

"Impress and Inspire: New Recipes for Fall Guests!" is a collection of delicious and seasonal recipes curated by Pampered Chef to help you elevate your fall entertaining game. These recipes are perfect for impressing your guests and inspiring them to create their own tasty meals.

2. Are the recipes in "Impress and Inspire: New Recipes for Fall Guests!" easy to follow?

Yes, all of the recipes in "Impress and Inspire: New Recipes for Fall Guests!" are designed to be simple and easy to follow. We want to make sure that even novice chefs can create impressive and delicious dishes for their fall gatherings.

3. Can I find all the necessary ingredients for these recipes at my local grocery store?

Most of the ingredients for these recipes can be found at your local grocery store. However, some specialty ingredients may be more difficult to find. We recommend checking with your store beforehand or utilizing online grocery delivery services for convenience.

4. Do I need special equipment or tools to make the recipes in "Impress and Inspire: New Recipes for Fall Guests!"?

No, most of the recipes in "Impress and Inspire: New Recipes for Fall Guests!" can be made with basic kitchen equipment and tools. However, some recipes may require specific kitchen gadgets, which will be noted in the recipe instructions.

5. Can I make substitutions in the recipes if I have dietary restrictions or preferences?

Yes, you can make substitutions in the recipes to accommodate your dietary restrictions or preferences. We have included notes and suggestions for substitutions in the recipe instructions. However, please keep in mind that the results may vary from the original recipe.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefjill
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
Devin