• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Printing Pampered Partner Sales Receipts: Newbie Troubleshooting Help!

, the consultant who called PP said they helped her get it right but it messed up her computer :eek: not worth it to me to do that. I really don't use the printable receipts that much anyways. I know there is someway to fix it in your settings but just don't know what it is.
Kati
I'm brand new- and just had my first show. I'm trying to print the PP sales receipts, and can't seem to get them to print correctly! It keeps printing over the Preprinted text and logo- is there a way to fix this? :confused:

I don't think there is a way. I think someone on here before said they contacted PP and they couldn't help them.

Isn't it a little unprofessional looking when you can't read the statement at the bottom of the receipt, and there's a page number in the middle of the PC logo? Does everyone have this problem?

Yep! I think so. If I remember correctly the consultant who called PP said they helped her get it right but it messed up her computer :eek: not worth it to me to do that. I really don't use the printable receipts that much anyways. I know there is someway to fix it in your settings but just don't know what it is. Sorry.

same issueIt's the same for me, but it's not an issue for the guests. If the guests look closely everything is still readable. The real data that matters is all above the junk at the bottom and the official information is on the backside anyway. In the end, it's still more readable and easier to store than the old fashion 3-ply receipts.

When you go to print, don't print the full size. When I go to print I go to "Print Setup" first then click on "Properties", then "Effects" then where it says 100% of Normal Size, I change it to about 88% depending on the size of the order. This will help for the words on the bottom but unfortunately it doesn't help the page # from being over the PC logo. I also do a test page before printing on the actual PP receipt paper.

Tonia

1. How do I print Pampered Partner sales receipts?

To print Pampered Partner sales receipts, you will first need to log into your Pampered Partner account. Once logged in, go to the "Orders" tab and select the order for which you wish to print a receipt. Click on the order number to open the order details, and then click on the "Print Receipt" link located in the top right corner of the page. This will open a printable version of your sales receipt, which you can then print using your printer settings.

2. Why can't I print my Pampered Partner sales receipts?

If you are having trouble printing your Pampered Partner sales receipts, there could be a few reasons for this. First, make sure you are logged into your Pampered Partner account and have selected the correct order for which you wish to print a receipt. Also, double check that your printer is connected and has enough ink and paper. If you are still unable to print, try clearing your browser's cache and cookies and try again.

3. Can I customize the layout of my Pampered Partner sales receipts?

Yes, you can customize the layout of your Pampered Partner sales receipts. To do so, go to the "Settings" tab in your Pampered Partner account and select "Layout & Design". From here, you can choose to customize the font, logo, and layout of your sales receipts. Keep in mind that any changes you make will apply to all future sales receipts.

4. How can I email my Pampered Partner sales receipts to customers?

To email your Pampered Partner sales receipts to customers, you will first need to make sure you have their email address on file. You can check this by going to the "Contacts" tab and selecting the customer's name. If their email address is not listed, you can add it by clicking on the "Add email" link. Once you have the correct email address, go to the "Orders" tab, select the order for which you wish to email a receipt, and click on the "Email Receipt" link located in the top right corner of the page.

5. Can I print multiple Pampered Partner sales receipts at once?

Unfortunately, you cannot print multiple Pampered Partner sales receipts at once. Each receipt must be printed individually from the order details page. However, you can save each receipt as a PDF and print them all at once from your computer's print queue. Alternatively, you can also email the receipts to yourself and print them from your email inbox.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• stefani2
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
stefani2
  • kary
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kary
  • Cooking with Nicole