• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

God's Blessing on My Business: Unexpected Success despite Lazy Efforts

In summary, God's blessing on a business can lead to unexpected success through increased sales, loyal customers, and favorable partnerships. However, relying solely on God's blessing without putting in effort and having a strong work ethic is not advised. Actively seeking God's blessing involves prayer, faith, and obedience to His will. If expected success is not seen, it is important to trust in God's plans and seek guidance from mentors or spiritual leaders. It is possible to maintain a balance between relying on God's blessing and putting in effort, which will lead to both success and giving glory to God.
pampchefrhondab
I have to say the Lord has blessed me in my business this fall. I have been very lazy and not really trying to get any business. I was actually thinking about giving up the business. My heart just has not been in it this year.

I think God is telling me not to give it up yet. I just had 2 shows - sales at $1,000. These hosts were past hosts who contacted me to have their shows. Then I just got a call today from a referral from another past host. I got a booking for Dec. 3. I didn't have any shows for December, now I can stay active:)!

I feel very blessed to have these shows just materialize for me. I wonder what I could do if I really worked at it!

That's what momentum will do for you. Congratulations.

Thanks Rae! I just can't help but be grateful!

1. How can God's blessing lead to unexpected success in my business?

God's blessing on your business can manifest in various ways, such as increased sales, loyal customers, and favorable partnerships. When we acknowledge God as the ultimate source of success, we become more open to opportunities and blessings that we may have overlooked before. This can result in unexpected success despite our lazy efforts.

2. Can I rely solely on God's blessing for my business success?

No, God's blessing should not be an excuse for laziness or lack of effort in our business. It is important to have a strong work ethic and put in the necessary effort and dedication to our work. God's blessing is meant to supplement our hard work, not replace it.

3. How can I actively seek God's blessing for my business?

Seeking God's blessing for our business involves prayer, faith, and obedience to His will. We should pray for wisdom, guidance, and discernment in our business decisions. We should also have faith that God will provide for our needs and trust in His timing. Lastly, we should be obedient to God's commandments and follow His principles for running a successful and ethical business.

4. What if I am not seeing the expected success in my business despite my efforts and God's blessing?

Sometimes, God's plans for our business may be different from our own expectations. It is important to trust in His plans and have faith that He knows what is best for us. We should also examine our efforts and make sure they align with God's will. If we are still struggling, we can seek guidance from mentors, business coaches, or spiritual leaders.

5. Is it possible to maintain a balance between relying on God's blessing and putting in effort in my business?

Yes, it is possible and important to maintain a balance between relying on God's blessing and putting in effort in our business. We should work diligently and have a strong work ethic, but also remember to seek God's guidance and trust in His plans for our business. This balance will help us achieve success while also giving glory to God for His blessings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sharalam
  • quiverfull7
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
rennea
Replies
Views
3RingChef