• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Rejoining Pampered Chef: A Happy Return with Gail

In summary, to rejoin Pampered Chef, you will need to contact a Pampered Chef consultant and pay a rejoining fee of $49. If you were previously a consultant, you may not have to go through training again but attending training sessions is recommended. You may be able to reactivate your old consultant account instead of creating a new one. As a rejoining consultant, you will have access to most of the same benefits as a new consultant, but there may be some differences in promotions and rewards.
ghosking1856
So Happy to be back with Pampered Chef :) I'm ready then I have ever been before :)

GO GAIL!!!!:chef:

Go Gail Go!!!! SOOO happy to have you BACK chickie!!

What a great month to come back in--earning all the spring products for free! Good luck!

welcome back!

Thank you so much for your enthusiasm and support, Gail! It's great to have you back with Pampered Chef. I can tell that you are more than ready to take on new challenges and succeed. Keep up the positive energy and I have no doubt that you will achieve great things with us. Let's cook up some delicious meals together! :chef:

1. How do I rejoin Pampered Chef?

To rejoin Pampered Chef, you will need to contact a Pampered Chef consultant and express your interest in rejoining. The consultant will guide you through the process and help you sign up as a consultant or host.

2. Do I need to pay a fee to rejoin Pampered Chef?

Yes, there is a rejoining fee of $49 that is required to be paid in order to rejoin Pampered Chef. This fee covers the cost of your new consultant kit and other resources to help you get started.

3. Will I have to go through training again?

If you were previously a consultant with Pampered Chef, you may not have to go through training again. However, it is recommended that you attend any training sessions or webinars that are offered to help you refresh your skills and stay up-to-date with new products and techniques.

4. Can I still use my old consultant account?

If you previously had a consultant account with Pampered Chef, you may be able to reactivate your account instead of creating a new one. Contact a Pampered Chef consultant for assistance with reactivating your old account.

5. Will I have the same benefits as a new consultant?

As a rejoining consultant, you will have access to most of the same benefits as a new consultant, such as earning commission on sales, purchasing products at a discount, and attending training and events. However, there may be some differences in promotions or rewards for rejoining consultants compared to new consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janae72
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • scrapbuckman
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Niki Kate